[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@prosperity

I think PSH is probably the type of person that finds humor in lots of things which makes her a lively person. I know I laugh at nothing .

@ravairie

Wow heirs is #1 and I can't believer CH is in the top 5.Yep its a great drama

----

Still going crazy over ep 12 and now with the preview even more.btw looking at the preview it seems the KT mom wll eventually come around.Cuz she asks ES where is KT in a worried yet mannerly way.Instead of going off on her and pretty much blaming her for what KT did.

I think she opposes KT & ES relationshp isn't cuz of the social status but cuz dad will oppose it and well she knows him well,a man who turns her into his mistress and permits his otherr wife to register his son and KA has to renounce her rights as a mother, and all the things and above all KT was exiled and he did nothing pretty much allowed it. KT mom knows he will do terrrible things with KT defying him and exposing his immoralityand ruining him. So she more afraid of what he will do to KT if he is with ES than the whole social class thing.

I think her insistence in telling ES about her low status is so it would burden ES and resist KT. Its like I can make her act more logically than my son.

episode 13 text preview라헬은 영도를 찾아가 탄이 혼외자식이라는 사실을 왜 숨겼냐며 따지고 영도는 라헬에게 비밀을 누설하지 말라 경고한다. 한편 김회장은 탄을 집에서 내쫓고 재호에게 은상의 유학 준비를 하라고 하는데.. (cr: sbs)
translation:

RH goes to YD and asks why he hid the truth that Tan was an illegitimate child, but YD warns her not to let the secret out. Meanwhile Chairman Kim throws Tan out of the house and tells JaeHo (CY's dad) to prepare to send ES abroad.

apologies if posted previously, but I took a day off of soompi and this thread has moved sooo incredibly fast, I can't scroll through all the new posts! =) 

Guest funtimes

May I suggest to the Heirs team (our beautiful/handsome amazing lurker(s)) if you're here to treat us to some nice BTS at the end of the episodes since we no longer get any previews due to live filming. Pretty pretty please?! :D Is this hard because they'll be shortening the runtime minutes? I'm not sure, but I can sure hope! :)

icesiren said: episode 13 text preview라헬은 영도를 찾아가 탄이 혼외자식이라는 사실을 왜 숨겼냐며 따지고 영도는 라헬에게 비밀을 누설하지 말라 경고한다. 한편 김회장은 탄을 집에서 내쫓고 재호에게 은상의 유학 준비를 하라고 하는데.. (cr: sbs)
translation:

RH goes to YD and asks why he hid the truth that Tan was an illegitimate child, but YD warns her not to let the secret out. Meanwhile Chairman Kim throws Tan out of the house and prepares to send ES abroad.

apologies if posted previously, but I took a day off of soompi and this thread has moved sooo incredibly fast, I can't scroll through all the new posts! =) 

Guest prosperity

@ravairie, :)) just look at that pic though. Poor KJW, she is looking like she feels left out, or doesn't get it. LMH loves to laugh too though, so I kind of see why him and PSH are just cackling up a storm and the other 2 are just looking :))
@adlyn13, I don't know if he is being sarcastic, it seems more like him and PSH have this weird banter that others might not get. They are barely paying attention to the other people at the table. Just go to 1:32 and you will see that PSH was laughing really hard, and as soon as LMH gets up she stops laughing almost immediately :-/ :)) . I guess I don't know what to make of it. lol

icesiren said: episode 13 text preview라헬은 영도를 찾아가 탄이 혼외자식이라는 사실을 왜 숨겼냐며 따지고 영도는 라헬에게 비밀을 누설하지 말라 경고한다. 한편 김회장은 탄을 집에서 내쫓고 재호에게 은상의 유학 준비를 하라고 하는데.. (cr: sbs)
translation:

RH goes to YD and asks why he hid the truth that Tan was an illegitimate child, but YD warns her not to let the secret out. Meanwhile Chairman Kim throws Tan out of the house and prepares to send ES abroad.

Guest prosperity

The text preview never gives us any more insight than the preview already did.
@icesiren, thanks for the translation.
I wonder if possibly KT starts to stay at YD's place after a while? I guess it is possible, especially with YD protecting his secret for now. If I was YD I would invite him to stay at my place just so he won't spend every night with ES :))

Ref. @aoiizty pics (p.1108) ... KT and ES should learn about the proper manner on the table ... OK? There re 4 ppl on the table... you 2 should pay attention to R and CY too... No wonder why you get #100 and #58 in class... :))

prosperity said: The text preview never gives us any more insight than the preview already did.
@icesiren, thanks for the translation.
I wonder if possibly KT starts to stay at YD's place after a while? I guess it is possible, especially with YD protecting his secret for now. If I was YD I would invite him to stay at my place just so he won't spend every night with ES :))

prosperity said: @ravairie, :)) just look at that pic though. Poor KJW, she is looking like she feels left out, or doesn't get it. LMH loves to laugh too though, so I kind of see why him and PSH is just cackling up a storm and the other 2 are just looking :))
@adlyn13, I don't know if he is being sarcastic, it seems more like him and PSH have this weird banter that others might not get. They are barely paying attention to the other people at the table. Just go to 1:32 and you will see that PSH was laughing really hard, and as soon as LMH gets up she stops laughing almost immediately :-/ :)) . I guess I don't know what to make of it. lol

Guest prosperity

@adamfever, :)) you and a million other women would welcome him lol. KT doesn't ever have to worry about having to sleep in the streets.
@ravairie, I know right. The blood type convo can't really be that funny right? There has to be something else we don't know about yet. They are so silly.
Anyway, I am about to call it a night. Goodnight everyone.

prosperity said: @adamfever, :)) you and a million other women would welcome him lol. KT doesn't ever have to worry about having to sleep in the streets.
@ravairie, I know right. The blood type convo can't really be that funny right? There has to be something else we don't know about yet. They are so silly.
Anyway, I am about to call it a night. Goodnight everyone.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ BTS Photos Show Stars Fight Off the Cold

A set of BTS photos have been released for the hit drama The Heirs’ on November 19.

In the photos, the memebrs of the cast, including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won and ZE:A’s Hyung Sik, are seen doing all they can to fight off the cold while filming the drama. 

51039002.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who is known to be the ‘older brother’ of the filming site, has proved himself to be a well-mannered guy once again by providing everyone with neck warmers, hot packs and even warm drinks and snacks to help them stay warm. He himself is seen wrapped up in thick winter jacket as he films the drama in the zero degree weather.

Park Shin Hye, who has to act wearing a thin skirt most of the time, wrapped herself up in a jacket whenever she took breaks from filming, but went right into acting whenever she was called back to film. 

Despite the brutal weather, Kim Ji Won never let go of the script from her bare hands to practice her lines over and over again, impressing many others at the site. 

Attempting to comfort everyone a bit, ZE:A’s Hyung Sik went around making everyone laugh with his witty humor and took short naps wrapped up in blankets whenever he had time left over. 

The makers of the drama, Hwa N. Dam Pictures, stated, “The stars of The Heirs have been fighting the cold with their passion for the drama. Please continue to stay tuned for the upcoming episodes featuring deeper romance between the characters.”

Photo credit: Hwa N. Dam Pictures
Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51039

------
We are forever waiting for the deeper romance between our OTP..  ;;)

so daddy kim throws KT out? then plan to send ES abroad?

I think ES will accept it. this is her chance to change her fate. to be a bussines women later maybe

and KT should work hard and study hard from now for their future.

I wanna the story will end with KT&ES being a family with their children. oh gosh..... It will be so sweet.

because some of drama just ending with the OTP only seing one each other.

I beg u writernim.......

°°°°° Happy 1111 page °°°°°

or maybe still in 1110??