[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am watching the preview again on jooni.com . When KT says that he doesn't sing well, is it when he raises his finger and shakes his head (at around 0:19)? I don't know Korean, so I can't match the  words. If it is the case, it's so funny because ES sounds like she is joking, but he takes it so serious.

Can't wait for Wednesday!!

oh why oh why!!!  :(( KT is so perfect I went into another marathon and yes all I heard all day was ... love is the mooooomenttttttt... loved it... this guy KT says the most beautiful things he is definitely raising the bar as to what my ideal man should be...... totally love him.... oh I can't wait I am insane gotta do homework but who can with all the nerves of waiting what evil dr. kim daddy will do? I am hoping they can outsmart him for once.... 
One thing I really hated it from SG was that the evil witch did what she wanted till the end no remorse no regret... I so hated it that put a small stain on my beautiful ending for SG... 
I am hoping that in this one all the evil ones at least get some remorse and be brought down a few pegs sort of like throwing a pie on the person you dislike that is what I am hoping all those evils ones need that pretty please writernim do not let them get away pleasssseee I so love my KT 

adamfever said: I am watching the preview again on jooni.com . When KT says that he doesn't sing well, is it when he raises his finger and shakes his head (at around 0:19)? I don't know Korean, so I can't match the  words. If it is the case, it's so funny because ES sounds like she is joking, but he takes it so serious.

Can't wait for Wednesday!!

KT thinks and speaks like an adult almost all the time. Sometimes I wonder : "is this character for real ?it's as if I am riding at Eunsang midsummer night's dream." Somehow I think I know now why this role is written for LMH. Lines of KT delivered by a 26 yr old handsome actor make the character more believable and reliable. ;)

jjsweeter0211 said: The Heirs KDrama ‏@HeirsKR5m

Here is #TheHeirs Photo book and the Original Sound Track PART1 Ost CD.

Oh, nice ! Where can we order that online ? But I was able to download the mp3's and I think the CD is awesome. I am loving all the songs. But why is PSH's song Story not included in the OST Part 1 CD ? I also love her song... hope it will be in Part 2 CD.

minholady said: KT thinks and speaks like an adult almost all the time. Sometimes I wonder : "is this character for real ?it's as if I am riding at Eunsang midsummer night's dream." Somehow I think I know now why this role is written for LMH. Lines of KT delivered by a 26 yr old handsome actor make the character more believable and reliable. ;)

Guest thunderempress

beamonkr said:

If ES is to marry KT unfortunately, she will have to deal with these types of issues.  In addition to being KT's wife, she becomes the unofficial representative of the Empire Group.  I think this is one of the reasons why the so-called upper class marry amongst themselves.  As well as creating business mergers, old family mergers, it's also so that the person who marries into the family can represent the family well.  If you look at the Chairwoman, Esther, KT's mom to a lesser extent and the younger versions, they do not have to work, it's more of a hobby for them. They are expected by their families to marry well and maintain the interrelationships of money and connections.  Neither ES, a housekeeper's daughter or HJ who I'm going to assume may have been an orphan, can maintain these interrelationships.  Thus, KT and Won's dad find them unsuitable to be daughter-in-laws.

Just thoughts:

KT does look at ES as his strength and hope. The sooner ES realise this the more issues will be resolve and together they will be stronger to take on life challenges.  As for KT running from home and working part time, will the parents allow it?  Maybe to teach him a lesson for disobedience. 

KT seems frugal always complaining of ES carelessness leaving her phone, spending too much  in the US, not spending on hotel room during camping scene, come to think of he didn’t splurge on gifts etc for ES.  Being a rich guy and all.  Always saying its 비싼 (expensiveSigns of a good bussiness man or??

The faster ES to transfer schools the better,  less debt to Papa Kim.   I promise myself I will refrain frm guessing upcoming eps but this drama always gets to me.  What next for coming 8 eps?  ES birth secret, sibling to HY?  I don’t like the lawyer mother..soo strict !  

More intimate and comfy scenes btw ES and KT. ES kissing KT tears away..holding his face in her hands aaaaauuuu..ES should initiate some moves soon.  KT could kiss her forehead at camping site..luv HS n HJ forehead kiss..soo touching.

kwan33 said:

Just thoughts:

KT seems frugal always complaining of ES carelessness leaving her phone, spending too much  in the US, not spending on hotel room during camping scene, come to think of he didn’t splurge on gifts etc for ES.  Being a rich guy and all.  Always saying its 비싼 (expensiveSigns of a good bussiness man or??