[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sachaaimee

adamfever said: ladyme said: @claudia ximena
what you describe is one of many forms of love the most rare one, pure love.
not everyone has been blessed with it. (KT is blessed!)

there is many forms of love and there is many way of expressing love.

- KT's way to love is to protect his love one, treat her gently and makes her feels that she is loved.

- ES's mom's way to love is to take every chance that will make her daughter has a good future even if it means she had to enter jeguk high and lower her head and has people pointing their finger for who she is, a low class.

- daddy kim's way to love is making his children respected by society, whatever it takes. it's cruel and making ES feels how low she is by took her to jeguk, making the two lovebirds separate, so his son can marry another high class girl and be respected by society, it's selfish. he doesn't care if it hurts other people daughter as long as it's good for his son, he cleans every obstacles there is to make KT marry the high class girl and be respected.

but even a cruel person can love and selfish is a trait adhere with love. that's why we see so many people do things that hurt others yet favorable for their loves ones.
what daddy kim did is he makes it obvious that he doesn't care about ES moreover love, but he do love KT it's just he do anything for him no matter if he hurts other people daughter and it's selfish. daddy kim loves KT but he doesn't love ES.
as long as the intention of a person is to make a well being for other, it is love.
some people know how to do it right like KT and some people don't like daddy kim.

Guest prosperity

TV: [spoilers!!!] The Heirs

Friday, November 15, 2013  korean dramasthe heirstv  177 comments

201311150802440510_1.jpg
Article'Heirs' Lee Min Ho, his one phrase that made the viewers cry "I am the son of a mistress"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+538, -7] Broke my heart when he went to see Eunsang and shed one tear......

2. [+459, -7] That slap looked like it really hurt....

3. [+351, -44] Ah, Tan ㅠㅠ What to do with Tan ㅠㅠ 

4. [+48, -0] Tan was Tan but.. Tan's mother is so gorgeous ㅠㅠ even when she cries

5. [+44, -1] I know this is random but Kim Sung Ryung is so beautiful... and even cute sometimes too

-
201311150255281610_1.jpg
Article: 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho's emotional acting surprises everyone

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+947, -25] I've always liked Lee Min Ho's acting but I was really impressed with him last night

2. [+827, -28] My heart dropped along with Tan's tear...

3. [+763, -28] Couldn't fall asleep because the drama left me in such a depressive state.. ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's so good

4. [+63, -0] Probably the most memorable scene for me out of any drama I've seen so far

5. [+51, -1] His tearful acting was top notch yesterday. Such detail in his emotions. 

6. [+48, -0] I loved the episode, especially the ending. Eunsang was also daebak for crying along with him without knowing the reason why.
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/tv-spoilers-heirs_15.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I am just posting the whole thing, even though I don't care about this particular blog really lol

LEE MIN HO AND PARK SHIN HYE TWICE HAD TO FILM KISSING SCENES FOR THREE HOURS STRAIGHT just for first kissing!!!! it is hard kiss for both or someone to make have some fun for that kiss  :)) :)) :)
im still waiting the writer give a long time scene between HJ and KW,the love between them..until now they just give us heartbreaking scene..it something a waste for talented actor like CJH..i want more scene between them...
my chinggu ah,i got 16 spam so i no mood to spazzing here make me get more spam..:( :( :(
YD/ES shippers,im still with all u atlhough YD/ES together  just 1% chances...:D:D i hope someone with creative idea can make YD scene pics compilation here...:D:D
SBS,plz..plz..plz release BTS KT,YD and ES together scene..only 1 i just sastified.. [-O< [-O<  

prosperity said: Hmmm, in Episode 12, when Tan was talking to CY in gym. He asked him why CY never answered his call, and CY replied that he wasn't his secretary. I wonder if this is foreshadowing? Tan becomes President of JG and CY becomes his secretary, just like their parents.
Yes guys, I am watching episode 12 again. I really can't get enough of it.

Guest sachaaimee

adamfever said: beamonkr said:

7. How come daddy haven't do anything bout ES? Im sure he knows everything already. I REALLY hope he's not gonna do anything to ES though....

Daddy Kim is doing something to ES indirectly.  He sent her to Empire High so that all of the dysfunctional rich students can show and tell her how she doesn't fit with KT and she doesn't belong.  He set her up to be bullied knowing how they treated the Social Welfare class.  What he didn't count on was instead of her hearing from a hundred mouths why the relationship couldn't continue, instead KT made her "new money" so she's not totally outcast and now YD is even protecting her. 

Count on Daddy Kim to up his game in the coming episodes because he probably sees her as the reason KT broke the engagement and outed his mother.  Also, unknown to KT, he just interfered with the company's issues with YD's dad and Won.

Looking at Heir, KES does make the right choices choosing mother and son. KT's mom cries heartily and very realistic acting indeed like her son can't really breathe out or control his tears down on his face right in front of the girl he loves. What a writer! Did she have this supernatural power or third sense?????

Lol looks like a lot of ppl got spammed lol so did I ;)) eh no biggie Anyway thinking about ep 12 I wonder what will happen to stepmom now that the cat is out of the bag and well she has been ultra humiliated I know she won't just stand there. I wonder whose revenge will be worse hers or Kim daddy s

@ruzukie, down to heart, regardless I empathize your early christmas present spams, I have to say these words, dear. Youngie is not a doll or a robot. One cannot give away or take him as they like. He is a human being and most importantly, a very aggressive natural innocent being! He will not like you take him or someone giving him away without being acknowledged. I am not jealous of you but juz spilling out his possible perception of your and @simplemebeingcrazy's black market deal, dear. Wish you would be careful mentioning him "yours" as he doesn't really need to come down to Soompi's Jaeguk High School thread to murder you but his minions will perform his behalf happily. =)) =)) =)) =))

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

@prosperity, I do not think the writer should give both brothers the poor girls.  I think KW losing HJ would be the best thing for him.  He really needs to get his priorities right.  I remember when HJ was waiting for him in the hotel lobby and he just left with Rachel because he didn't see her literally and figuratively.  You can tell that HJ has just been waiting for him.  He picks her up when he wants and drops her when something else shows up.  Never have I felt that he would protect her or even put her first...she's always second.  The way he acts, she too would become a mistress as he marries who Daddy Kim wants him to.  He got angry with her for not telling him, but I believe she showed up at the hotel to tell him. He didn't even have the decency to make sure she was okay or hear her side of the story and when CY's dad told him he shouldn't see her because he was being followed, he canceled their date leaving her again waiting.

Compare this to KT, he may be young, but at least his thinking of how to protect ES and even when caught by his mother he still stood up for her and went to make sure ES is okay.  He's willing  to empty at least one hand in order to grab ES while KW doesn't empty anything.

@prosperity, Kim Eun-sook is a kind of writer who gives her female lead to an eccentric arrogant male lead. This drama is a bit different with LMH. KT doesn't look like any of her past male leads. YD is more of a character that she used to write about. That's why, you can see, YD shines a lot in this drama. One thing to note that is regardless of how playful she is with her drama fans along the drama, she always gives the expected ending that her fans like.
Therefore:
ES-KT (though love to see this reverses)
KW-HJ

Guest choiyounghobo

I really liked that scene with Youngdo and Eunsang at the intersection.

It was heartbreaking when he constantly tried to change the topic because he didn't want to ruin their dynamic. I really felt sorry for him when he yelled, "I can't even do anything about my wounds, what am I supposed to do about yours?" Kim Woobin was fantastic at conveying Youngdo's frustration and conflict in that moment. I think this scene really showed the extent of his development and the promise of further change: whereas in the past he would smirk triumphantly at having discovered another one of Eunsang's secret, in this scene he just looks lost and upset.

Another thing that tore me to pieces was that scene between Hyun Joo and Kim Tan. When HJ tells KT the sweet things KW said about him(cue tears) I liked that we could see a softer side to KW(cause god knows how rare that is); not just to his brother but also to HJ, the only person he opened up to about his brother. I love HS, but I really want HJ to end up with KW for this reason. Yes, he's an a*s for choosing Jeguk over her but I'm drawn to his character the same reason I'm drawn to Youngdo's: the promise of redemption and change.

The last scene between KT and ES was beautiful and poignant. He sheds a tear and she mirrors him. (As if we need any more reminding that they're soulmates...) But I liked it because it was flawlessly executed and Idk okay IT WAS JUST SAD AND BEAUTIFUL.

All in all, the most melodramatic episode to date so I hope we can get a bit of fluff in the next episode(hopefully some Chanyoung/Bona scenes? O:-))

beamonkr said:

@prosperity, I do not think the writer should give both brothers the poor girls.  I think KW losing HJ would be the best thing for him.  He really needs to get his priorities right.  I remember when HJ was waiting for him in the hotel lobby and he just left with Rachel because he didn't see her literally and figuratively.  You can tell that HJ has just been waiting for him.  He picks her up when he wants and drops her when something else shows up.  Never have I felt that he would protect her or even put her first...she's always second.  The way he acts, she too would become a mistress as he marries who Daddy Kim wants him to.  He got angry with her for not telling him, but I believe she showed up at the hotel to tell him. He didn't even have the decency to make sure she was okay or hear her side of the story and when CY's dad told him he shouldn't see her because he was being followed, he canceled their date leaving her again waiting.

Compare this to KT, he may be young, but at least his thinking of how to protect ES and even when caught by his mother he still stood up for her and went to make sure ES is okay.  He's willing  to empty at least one hand in order to grab ES while KW doesn't empty anything.