[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Won honing his golf skillsuIAZzDW.jpg
I've not known that KWB and PHS moderated a show in their Jeguk High uniforms :-O - I guess this amazing thread has been growing exponantially with so many amazing comments that no matter how hard I try to keep up I still miss so many so many things :(vXc89VL.jpg
 Source: baidu forums

Guest pinkytooth

Eunsang loves math
Eunsang paid attention to school grades. She also cared of Tan and Youngdo's grade and reminding them about it.
Moral : No matter how pathetic your life, school must come first :D

@minozyeh, I think KT reveals his mom in front of Rachel's family is not because for ES but to make his mom free and suffer less. All this time, his mom keeps a happy image in front of him but down to the private conversation with her son, you can clearly see her endurance living in the house for KT mainly. She wanna be involved in her son's parent-teacher meeting but can't. She wanna greet her son's friends as his mom but can't. She wanna see her future daughter-in-law and greet her family but can't. She is not even listed in the family registration. For KT, she lowers herself a lot. Though sometimes annoying and shouting around, believe me down to heart she is a very nice lady. She shouts at ES not because of her lower status but because of the fear that her son might lose everything that he deserves by making his dad mad. She agrees to let ES mom go but you can see her longing for ES mom when ES mom grabs a bag and plan to leave for ES to give her clothing. KT feels all those suffering of his mom and see things that makes his mom miserable. YD keeps warning him for not being brave enough to bring things up. Actually, it's YD who forces KT to act the way he is in front of his dad, revealing his biological mother and the family's shame. (I know it is not but they think it in that way so I'll keep the word though I very much dislike to use it.)
I know family love and romance are different but when things come into your way to choose either one, esp. for chaebol families like KT, they have to let go certain things. If KT wants to protect his mom and possible downturn of his dad's company, he has to marry Rachel. He can't say no. Even his mom agrees with him, his dad will never let ES to be in the family because of what she is. If they both are against the dad, they have to move out of the house and build their lives up on their own which both KT and his mom are not capable of. KT might be able to but definitely he won't let his mom suffer this much.
For YD is a different story. He has no one to care for but scare of his dad. He can come and go as he wishes. He is a lonely bird who needs love and care and both ES and her mom will definitely provide his happiness. Thus I say ES can be his lone priority unlike KT.

Guest pinkytooth

I wonder how ES' will react after knowing YD's scars (his runaway mom, his jerk dad)..
Seeing ES moved by YD hardships at school about his father engagement news makes me thinking ES will do something about YD's pain. At least it will change her perception and her behaviour toward him.
And I feel guilty for TanSang cos I really love watching YD in love. His voice tone when calling ES (which is soooo cute), his curiousity seeking ES sns acc, his speaking eyes and changed expressions when ES around him, his bold cool confession infront of his friends, his hurted feeling after figured ES identity out.
I think I'm in love with YD.....Ottoke :(( :((

They should've had noodles together! I was so sorry YD heated up so much and left before ES giving him a response to his invitation...writer why do you put these two in front of my eyes and then make them disappear in thin air ? I want something to happen already before I get a heart fail :( .
"I was just sad that you had left, and happy that you came back" --->my brain put it on repeat !!!
tumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno1_250.giftumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno6_250.gif
tumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno5_250.giftumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno4_250.gif
tumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno3_250.giftumblr_mwaalksrs21qewtvno2_250.gif
cr:http://thegreatmingdynasty.tumblr.com

adamfever said: I agree with you. Daddy Kim is evil, but I think he loves his sons in his own way which goes against what his sons want, and which we think is selfish and cruel, but he thinks that is the best for his sons and his business.

For this reason, I think he may not kick Tan out of the house, but he may use all possible ways to force him to marry Rachel. The last word he said to Rachel mom, right after Tan revealed his mom, was he would call her to discuss the wedding date.

pinkytooth said: I wonder how ES' will react after knowing YD's scars (her runaway mom, his jerk dad)..
Seeing ES moved by YD hardships at school about his father engagement news makes me thinking ES will do something about YD's pain. At least it will change her perception and her behaviour toward him.
And I feel guilty for TanSang cos I really love watching YD in love. His voice tone when calling ES (which is soooo cute), his curiousity seeking ES sns acc, his speaking eyes and changed expressions when ES around him, his bold cool confession infront of his friends, his hurted feeling after figured ES identity out.

pinkytooth said: I wonder how ES' will react after knowing YD's scars (her runaway mom, his jerk dad)..

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

adamfever

said: I don't quite understand the conflicts between the little KT and YD. So YD was late and he lost the chance to have the last meal with his motther, and he was late because KT was late. But why KT was involved here, what did KW want to win KT over? Please shed some light for me!

CHUMMiiCAKE said: Young Do you have a chance to correct at least one your mistakes you made that day , you can get your best friend back. KT is offering you a chance to become friends again, please take it this time [-O<
KT was so mature and adult like in episode 12, i'm so proud of him.I hope Young Do can open up his heart to KT and lend him a hand , and be that friend that KT is going to need in the future episodes.Young Do i have faith in you :-bd 

Guest Enonane1 .

pinkytooth said: I wonder how ES' will react after knowing YD's scars (his runaway mom, his jerk dad)..

I am in love with YD and I am shipping him and ES until uri daejung comes and cries heartbreakingly. I'm holding the ship. Don't give me the Min Ho's heartbreaking scene, KES, not again. I am going crazy and you will hear the news that one of Heir fans hospitalizes at the mental hospital if you let Min Ho cry at that rate in later episodes because of intense heartbreaks and disatisfactionsssss.....
:-L :-L :-L