[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mystisith

Just finished watching ep 12 with subs & it was more bearable than expected. Lol.. The dialogues were really top notch in this episode: Witty, heavy, funny at times, emotional. I find myself in KT's mom shoes: What do we do now? Maybe the 4 of them (KT+mom, ES+mom) should find a big appartment & live together. I'm sure KT has enough savings for that. I would also ignore the old toad: Nobody needs a father/husband like this, better be alone. In case he would be remorseful, he has their number. If not, well... his loss.
Now, can ES stop being scared of YD? Please? I'm glad that he knows about her secret. She's always waiting for the sky to fall down on her head. Only if he has a way to do this but actually DOESN'T use it, will she believe in his sinserity. By the way, the scene when YD meets ES's mom was all kind of awesome: He is starting to see that there is a world out there where people live with their own problems. Still, they keep their dignity.
Finally, KW is starting to realize that he was wrong about many things: His dad, his secretary, his girlfriend, his brother... He was living in an illusion, a house made of mirrors. It's his turn now to say F U to that dad from hell. Do what your heart tells you to do, just once in your life. Do your own teenage rebellion: It's about time!

Guest funtimes

I sometimes wonder if KT's mom came out of those room salon places because she's so close with YS's mom.  If that's the case, even if KT is the second son of Jeguk Group, he's not considered a "pure blood" chaebol heir.  I think that's why it's hard for E and RH to digest that info.  Yes, he's still the 2nd son and it'll still be a merge, but RH told ES that her father's father's father, etc. have all been rich and ES is just new money.  Parentage and status is a really big thing.  I guess KT would be considered the "half-blood prince".  At least he's not muggle born.  LOL.  Sorry, I think I went Harry Potter on people. :P

mystisith said: Maybe the 4 of them (KT+mom, ES+mom) should find a big appartment & live together.

Finally, KW is starting to realize that he was wrong about many things: His dad, his secretary, his girlfriend, his brother... He was living in an illusion, a house made of mirrors. It's his turn now to say F U to that dad from hell. Do what your heart tells you to do, just once in your life. Do your own teenage rebellion: It's about time!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

To all the KT/ES shippers, don't you just love KT more after this episode?

Though ES chose not to hold his hand, and though he was hurt, KT chose to understand her reasons for doing so.  KT chose to believe and hold on to the thought that ES does love him too and he will still fight for them no matter what. 

Don't you just love the ever sweet KT who chooses each opportunity there is just to catch a glimpse of ES?  And telling YD that he should not think that this is his chance because it is still his opportunity?  I swear....this boy has sugar coming out of his mouth whenever it comes to ES. 

And most of all....don't you just love the vulnerable KT who rushed to ES for comfort after a horrifying scene at his house? For a boy who has suffered rejections for his illegitimacy, he found solace in the presence of ES who is just as near and yet so far (the same way that ES thinks of him).

That's why I will still ship these two.  The ship is in danger and will be facing a lot of raging storms....but it will dock safely in the end.  I just have to believe that. 

[-O<  [-O<  [-O<

@simplymebeingcrazy

Yap chinggu ya..He is loveable from head to toe..And yes, our ship will be facing a lot of raging storms but I AM SURE it will dock safely at the harbor... The stronger the wind, the stronger they'll be bound...

KT-ES fighting!

Guest somanyfeels

Hello guys woah the thread is moving insanely fast i could not quote anyone anymore all of your insights kept me a bay until i saw episode 12 eng subbed. Well the plot for this episode was amazing in kept me spiriling down and i love the last scene were both were in tears. LMH and PSH are KT and ES incarnate. Thank you for the updates on the ost finally i could have the answers in all the lss songs i have been hearing in the background since epi 1. As for my KT and ES ship their relationship is like a wielded sword. KT is the hot smoldering fire forming the metal while ES is the cold water that hardens the shape while the malet are the outside forces that kept striking them down. I hope the way they will solve the whole hopla of their relationship would be as logical as far as their actions go. I hope they solved it in their own terms and i dont want it to be forced like ES being a secret heiress or something. The dialogue is really amazing and if KES would write a book or wrote lyrics for songs i would buy it. ES and KT reminds me of a quote from Modern family about realits and dreamers. ES being ther realista nd KT the dreamer “‎'There are dreamers and there are realists in this world, you think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not the opposite is true. See the dreamers need the realists to keep the dreamers from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists? Well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground”-MF Their relationship is one of faves in KDramas btw if the series ends will miss the show but i would also miss all of you here who were such an awesome fandom. Spread the love for heirs more friends i hope i could backread every messages you post. Thanks for reading my rant....

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

My gosh!  Is it just me or does this drama makes some of you think of your first love too????? 

Those sweet, awkward and painful period in our lives?!!!  X_X  X_X  X_X

KT is an exact replica of his father on his younger day, loving low class girl, disrespect married/engagement for business purpose and looking for another girl completely ignoring the engagement/married.
now, if KT succeed marry the low class, will ES die of illness from too much pressure?

i keep thinking what is the 3 wifes mean for KT's dad.
i think know now, KT's dad is still very much in love with KW's mom, like and tolarable enough to KT's mom, and respect his official wife.

i always think why KT's dad loves KW more than KT.
now i know, it's because KW is the child of his love one. doesn't mean he doesn't love KT, he loves KT, much. it's just he loves KW a little bit more.
i imagine every time he looks at KT he will look at his son face, his flesh and blood. and when he looks at KW not only he sees his son face, he also sees his love one face in KW.

Guest shimmeringoasis

made gifs from the last heart breaking scene of epi#12

tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o1_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o2_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o3_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o4_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o5_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o6_500.gif

tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o7_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o8_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o9_500.gif
                  tumblr_mwapqzVrNE1shftu4o10_r1_500.gif

"Don't come home today. I came here to tell you that." -KT

Those words could only mean one thing, and she knew it very well.
He had come to tell her that it is time, to warn her of the ominous smoke of clouds above them.
It is not the time to flinch away in fear now Eun Sang, it is time to prepare for the storm that is going to strike.

When she turns to see him standing there, breathlessly, she knew.
But she nods her head in disbelief, searching her own thoughts, searching his eyes, hoping he'd tell her that it isn't true.

http://i.minus.com/iT1cFr8MMS8hs.gif

But she receives the painful truth,  

http://i.minus.com/idTPutwvjxzJ5.gif

"It's true."

http://i.minus.com/idRznqAUgvrUr.gif
What he had just gone through, how hurt he must be right now, she knew very well.
She nods, letting him know that she can feel his pain.

Without exchanging a single word, they were two people who understood each other.
Their hearts became one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The direction, the acting, the music, just every bit of this scene is perfect.
It doesn't need dialogues to speak for itself.

I love how they're speaking through slightly nodding.

My heart is aching in agony for these two; it pains me deeply.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@shenny     chinggguuuuuu!  you're breaking my heart again!  :(:(:((

http://i.minus.com/idTPutwvjxzJ5.gif

Those falling tears....how could anyone hurt this guy????  kinchana KT.....ES will be there to cry with you.  She will be there to give you a hug when no one else would.    :(

just watched with subs--- ahhhhhhh Tan-ah you are breaking my heart...
Ki Ae too~
LOVE the scene with Bona and Hyo Shin in the broadcasting room. So many words spoken, so many people, but it was all about KT and ES!Bona is SO. CUTE.
Young do, I'll take you any time!!! I'll tend to your woundsssss
Daddy Kim you suck!