[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I'm busy at work today so I will have to post my take on the character later
But our leads are sure busy. They haven't even done with Heirs yet. After LMH confirmed his movie, PSH is considering a movie as well. This is the reason I have been excited since last night as I have been waiting for another big movie after the huge HIT of The gift of room 7. Just want to share it here

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye, Go Soo and Han Suk Gyu Favorably Reviewing Historical Fiction Movie About Making Clothes jnkm October 22, 2013 0 Comments tumblr_mv1pieILGT1qk32jxo2_r1_1280.jpg

Go Soo, Han Suk Gyu and Park Shin Hye may be uniting for a historical fiction film that is being dubbed as “the second Masquerade.”

According to film industry sources on October 22, Go Soo, Han Suk Gyu and Park Shin Hye are positively reviewing the upcoming film, “Sang Eui Won,” which translates to “royal tailor.” The film is set in the Joseon-era and is about the royal tailors of the King’s court.

The film will be directed by Lee Won Suk, whose past works include “How to Use Guys with Secret Tips” and will be produced by the company behind, “The Chaser,” and “A Werewolf Boy.”

Go Soo’s potential role is a genius tailor with a free-spirit, who impresses the king and queen with his clothes-making skills. Han Suk Gyu plays the veteran tailor who served with his skills since the reign of the last king but feels threatened by Go Soo’s genius and carefree character. Park Shin Hye plays the role of the queen, who is saddened by the king’s coldness and often feels alone.

Go Soo, who has transformed his acting image by playing a villainous role on SBS’ “Empire of Gold,” is said to have immediately fallen for the scenario for this film.

Han Suk Gyu, who has seen success with two films this year, “Berlin,” and “Paparoti,” is said to be impressed with the Mozart and Salieri-like nature of the story.

Park Shin Hye, who is currently enjoying the popularity of the SBS drama, “The Heirs,” has seen success in the film industry as well through “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” and is looking to take on a new challenge.

After confirming on the cast, “Sang Eui Won” will start shooting next spring.

Another one:
class="subject"Go-soo & Park Shin-hye "Sangseowon, positive but nothing is determined"
201310220921777924_5265c69548a0d_59_2013

[OSEN=Jung Eu-jene] Actor Go-soo and actress Park Shin-hye announced that they are positively considering to star in the historical film 'Sangseowon'

Go-soo's agency BH Entertainment said to OSEN on 22nd "It was already once reported. Yes I am considering the film. But nothing is yet decided. I am taking it in positive consideration."

Park Shin-hye's agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment also announced "We are positively considering the film but nothing is yet determined."

Previously one media reported that actor Hang Seok-gyu and Go-soo decided to star in 'Sangseowon' which is about people who make the royal family clothes in Joseon Dynasty.

Meanwhile, Go-soo starred in SBS drama 'Empire of Gold' which ended last month and examining his sequel. Park Shin-hye is currently starring in SBS Wed/Thur drama 'The Heirs' and if she decides to star in this film, it will be her first film since her million seller film 'Miracle in Cell No.7'

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=1752890&lfrom=twitter

Hello everyone I finally watched episode 4 one day before ep 5 is to be broadcast yay I get to avoid the angst lol

I guess I wasn't so surprised with the episode since I did read all the posts on here so in a way to me the episode seemed not so entertaining cuz I already knew what happened.

But here we go!!

Although KT is the one having all these feeling of love infatuation, attraction,whatever have you for ES. I think ES feels the same way although she won't give in to KT cuz he has a fiancee.

I notice how she smiled when she once again saw the california t-shirt , and her status update online stating how it was like a dream. A place cannot be considered a dream unless you liked it and enjoyed it with the people you around with. Hint Hint ES likes KT. But of won't happen right away.

Advice to KT get rid of RH!! Like come on!! If you really like ES end the engagement . I understand ES cuz if I were her I'd have second thoughts too . If a guy likes me but is not totally single, but is trying to be with me yet has not ended his current relationship, I am sorry but that is being a two timer. What chances do I have that he won't do the same thing to me. The chances are slim. But given the circumstances,KT has little power to end it just as much as he had little power to begin it. Boy needs to outright rebel!!  ES may just help him do just that... probably give it all up for her. But then again I wouldn't think this would be fair. ES just as much as KT have to prove themselves to each other. Being thankful, and related situations ,nice to each other or being generous is not enough. Obviously its too early ,but I have to say this love needs go more in depth to be viewed at least in my opinion as strong love that can fight for all and do all it can to survive. You know me against the world kind of thing. But both have to earn that kind of love in order to live it

I think YD will have a great advantage over ES cuz KT is with RH whether he has feelings or not its a fact. But I think this just might make ES realize her love for KT. She will miss him and notice the things that YD may lack which make her like KT. Just like in BOF how GJD loved JH but later noticed things that reminded her of GYP and then she fell in love. But honestly I think ES and KT will be together at the end. RH mom will not want her daughter break off her engagement once its known of KT real birth mom. Yeah that illegitimacy will open a whole can of worms.

As far as the episode really I love how KES integrates the funny parts and at the same time the parts that make you cry.
We got both feelings,well at least I did in one scene. ES apologizing to her mom and then telling her to lose weight so she can seduce a rich man and leave this place. hahah ES should take her own advice and do it.. She already has one candidate and a soon to be second one.

KT and ES missing each other by seconds.
KT in a red hoodie !! :x :x :x

The ending was great really I just keep rewatching it.!! KT nervous happiness with his heart right about to come out of his chest and hug ES!! OH DEAR!!!

oh yeah I have to complain!! the fashion faux pas!! for those that know me know darn well how much I tend to be the fashion police and I dont disregard no one not even my #1 bias LMH

what is with the coat. I can't tell whether he is wearing it, or IT is wearing him!!! =)) =))

and as much as I love when he his hair with his forehead bare I have to make an exception in episode 4 where he meets his brother. It was so obvious they had just re-touched his hair. Cuz it curly lol... the fringe is upward in a spiral manner!!  no no no !!! NO!!!! I dont like it ... [-( [-(

and what looks like he will continue this onto ep 5. Talk about making the scene even more cheesier when KT goes and visits ES at her school as shown on the preview, by adding the weird  shirt, with oodles of patterns he looks like an optical illusion puzzle :))