[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I guess she must have been impressed CEO Kim to make him help her to transfer to jeguk

I'm guessing it has to do with ES's mother finding out information she shouldn't know and using it to her advantage (i.e getting her daughter to a good school). Go omma!! Hahahhaa....

sia3

said:

Episode 5 Text Preivew for The Heirs:

Tan was shocked to see Eun Sang in his house.

After class, Eun Sang walks out of her class and was shocked to see Tan (looking as if he's an oil painting) standing in front of her...

Ra Hael is angry that Tan never call her...

With the help of CEO Kim, Eun Sang gets transfer to Jeguk High...

Source:

PSH weibo

Guest ali ahmad

I do not hate PSH, I actually like her in those dramas that I mentioned, my point is that there is nothing special in the "CHARACTER" she plays showing yet that would make those leading men fall instantly in love with her. I guess, you are right, it is just fantasy and a dream, not reality. But even if she is not very beautiful, maybe her character would be something special that they would fall in love with, but up to now I don't see it! She is very average!

Hi, I'm new here and sorry if my english is broken..

Have you heard LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? Actually, LOVE IS ABOUT FEELING. When you meet someone your heart will say "Yes, he/she is my soulmate and my dream women/man" even if you have not known each other yet. Feeling of love is nothing to do with beauty and although KT says he was attracted because of ES beauty but I believe its just a reason to give to ES. Its difficult to explain to you that may have never felt love at first sight. However, ES looks beautiful though not dress fancy like Rachel. So the main reason why KT and YD is an interested in ES is becauss of feeling in their heart. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..LOVE IS FEELING..:)

Guest nistymaj

ravairie said: sia3 said: @ravarie @NileRose
No, it's Chairman (CEO) Kim. Tan and Won's father. Kim Won is president of Jeguk group.

@dhillaxoxo
I suspect that scene will be the end of episode 5, making it a cliffhanger... *not happy* :))

@briseis
You have a point and I want to add that maybe dad will be a big supporter of their relationship in the sense that he himself fell in love with Won's mother who isn't from a rich family. We don't know how she die but I suspect maybe he has broken her heart or his parents did not approve of their union. Or he could be a fox and just using Eun Sang to motivate his son, like you said. I don't want to think of him being so cruel though.

I don't think dad loves Won any less. Like you said, because he was being considerate to Won's feelings, he never held Tan close to him since young. I think he just wants Won to see that he does love him too. He decided to stop now, probably because he sees that Won is never going to let Tan come home if he does not interfere. With him being paralysed, it is only a matter of time that he's going to go, so as a father - he doesn't want to regret not seeing his other son, spend time with him and make sure he will have a good future (which is why he frown when Tan said he's fooling around and learnt nothing).

Why will CEO Kim help ES ? Maybe he will see something he likes. For instance, the fact that ES can change KT positively or can give him love. Or he will just love ES because she is hardworking and trustworthing. She deserves it. Or he want her close to control her or something....Never trust rich parents in Kdramas..NEVER :-B

moodypie said: Need to put in some sense..
PSH - 
about her acting - some say she's over-acting, some say she is under-acting.I generally don't have any comment about this , as ..when I watch PSH, I know i am anticipating a natural comfort acting. So, I like her because she is natural.

about her kissing - stiff kissesMy thoughts..it's obvious, that she has been directed to do so. She can't go smooching and smearing lipstick when it's not part of the script. She's supposed to be innocent in most of her character in all her dramas. So if you are watching her in a drama, you would expect that in the drama (if she is the otp) there won't be any "obscene" kissing. haha.
One day, when the industry finally drop her innocent/cute/adorable image, I'm sure she will smooch like Yoon Eun Hye. Right now, PSH in Korea is still carrying the innocent image.
But of course, we can have sexy (and not AT ALL plain) PSH in this....
I love her ...because she's NATURAL!!!!!!
And LMH is NATURAL too in his acting (even his intense staring doesn't feel over-acting!)
(I've waited forEVER for this pairing, so I'm going to enjoy this Drama to the fullest!!!!)

Guest PBaddict

THX for the text preview!!! So Papa Kim will be the one to help EunSang get into Jeguk High.... hmmm  :-?   maybe it's as simple as Tanny's mother asking him this favor and that's why... I don't have illusions about him just yet, so far he seems the kind of father who is very cold... but you never know IF he realizes his son's affection for the girl he might be calculating enough to use EunSang to make Tanny do whatever he wants him to do. I wouldn't go as far as Papa Kim being supportive of her... don't forget guyz that this is a man who has his legal wife for connections and mistress (mother of his second child) for love/pleasure... he might not be against Eunsang being his son's lover but for connections and business purposes he should be someone in support of Yoo Rahel... While Tanny's brother Won can be happy business-wise if Tan breaks the engagement with Rahel for being with EunSang. Though I really hope I just misunderstood the father's very cold character but right now he looks to be this kind of man in my eyes. I guess we'll have to wait and see... :D But waiting is just so very hard to do...  :-SS

Btw one question is bothering me..Why they make KT the one who got engaged with Rachel for business purpose..Why not KW? Usually it supposed to be the oldest first plus KW is the president of Jeguk now while KT is only chairman's son..

can someone give me a little enlightenment? :)

minozyeh said: Btw one question is bothering me..Why they make KT the one who got engaged with Rachel for business purpose..Why not KW? Usually it supposed to be the oldest first plus KW is the president of Jeguk now while KT is only chairman's son.. can someone give me a little enlightenment? :)