[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Oh thank goodness for the new stills. At the rate I am dying for the episode, it's even better the romance is moving forward.
The rest of the cast or story can just be there- actually, it's ridiculous how stressed I am waiting for Wed and  Thurs. I wonder if it would be better next week. I just want them to get to school . I really want to see what happens after ES walked between those 2 guys. After all, there were stills with her and YD. The preview shows her with CY. And now we see her with KT. Aigoo... which story line is the writer going to show mores scenes for?

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“HEIRS”: BED TIME FOR LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE

Kim Tan has it bad for Eun Sang, and what episode are we on? What do we have to look forward to this week?

Exhibit A: On episode 3, Kim Tan appearing to lay Eun Sang down to sleep. He watches her intently, and he’s leaning as though he’s a prince about to kiss Sleeping Beauty.

The two, who are wearing their identical “I heart California” shirts, are sharing a room, and it seems she has opted to crash on the sofa rather than share that bed for two with Tan.

12_zps6230dbdb.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/16/heirs-bed-time-for-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye/

P.S : LOL, the title is so misleading ~

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“HEIRS”: BED TIME FOR LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE

When I saw this title I was like 

Guest prosperity

I am so ready to see the next episode. We will have all types of cuteness from our leads. I am glad that their chemistry is not"sexy" or "hot". I love that they are sweet and adorable. Especially at first, this is a high school show and there should be somewhat a sense of innocence between the 2.
After seeing these stills it makes me really not want a love triangle. I don't want their love to be tainted by real betrayal that leaves room for warranted jealousy. But at the same time Tan is engaged so he really can't blame a girl for finding unattached company. Sigh.

@jjsweeter0211 saranghaeeeeeeeee!!!! Haha! Just woke up on this much anticipated wednesday morning and I see these stills!!! MY HEART goes THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! Hahaha! This just makes the waiting more unbearable and we're just at episode 3!!!!!!!!!

I knew it! Cha Eun Sang is the "guy" on this relationship! She's the first one to wrist grab! Now, she's the one gentleman enough to sleep on the couch of that dodgy motel! Wooot! Go Eun Sang! I. Am. Rooting. For. YOU!!!!!

Guest shimmeringoasis

@JJsweeter0211 thanx for sharing the stills... aww they're so adorable... :x :-*
Lol @ the title of the article :))

Epi 3 come quickly cant wait to see KT's cute jealousy... ;))

Guest shimmeringoasis

have been gifing epi#2.. cant choose which scenes to do as I loved all KT-ES scenes... think I'll endup gifing most of the scenes =))
gifs by me :)

tumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o1_250.giftumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o2_250.gif
tumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o3_250.giftumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o4_250.gif
tumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o5_250.giftumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o6_250.gif
tumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o7_250.giftumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o8_250.gif
tumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o9_250.giftumblr_munguqNqqa1shftu4o10_250.gif

The way he looks at her keeps on walking towards her saying do u still have two kidney :))
@ES's last dialogue u're not the only one Eun Sang =))

have you guys seen this? totally awesome!!!

http://en.korea.com/leeminho/board/this-is-what-to-expect-on-the-heirs-episode-3/

http://en.korea.com/leeminho/board/still-photo-of-leeminho-and-parkshinhye-for-the-heirs/still-photo-of-leeminho-and-parkshinhye-