[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
@jjsweeter0211
- Thanks for putting this one up. I really like this screencap when I first saw it.

I love this exact scene here, the look from Kim Tan.
This look from Lee Min Ho has already made me curious as to:
1) what is the situation at that part about
2) what is Kim Tan thinking?
3) did I see a sad expression there?

Guest jjsweeter0211

sia3 said:@jjsweeter0211
- Thanks for putting this one up. I really like this screencap when I first saw it.

jjsweeter0211 said: sia3 said:@jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

sia3 said: jjsweeter0211 said: sia3 said:@jjsweeter0211

marie67 said:
Hmm. I dont think so. I think CYD will be teasing/flirting with CES from the beginning and he will be kind to her. CES will put him in his place and not be afraid of him, which will make his interest in her grow bigger. CES will be the reason CYD will change, this I am sure of it. Hmmm...you might be quite right. Does that mean half way through I'll be encouraged to jump ship after watching all the CYD flirting? =))

jjsweeter0211 said: I think he does look surprise a bit~What I see is the Kim Tan we know in US and Kim Tan who is now back to Korea will be very different person. He won't be the same outgoing and bright Kim Tan anymore. We will get to see the " dark" side of him. He would start to act cold and harsh toward others. Will he make fun of or belittle who are not in the same social status as him?I am wondering what will happen if Kim Tan spent the past three years in Korea instead of US. He might be even worse than current YD since he was known to be the legend trouble maker before he went to US.
I know, I have said it many times before. His eyes can talk.

sia3 said: Yes, I think we will see another Kim Tan. A colder and darker him towards everyone else but Eun Sang. I don't think he will make fun or belittle anyone; I think he might actually help and go up against CYD if need be. What we learn from his character description is he was the most evil bully and he realised he was nothing after being exiled by Wonny. So my guess is he'd just act indifferent to everyone and shows no interest or reactions to anyone but Eun Sang or Eun Sang related.

Guest PBaddict

The written preview is out on SBS website. Can some kind soul translate, plz? :D

산 중턱에 HOLLYWOOD 싸인을 보고 시선을 못 떼는 은상에 김탄은 기가 막힌다. 김탄은 급히 가볼 데가 있다며 은상과 함께 집을 나서고 예쁜 길을 따라 달린다. 한편 미국에 있던 찬영은 은상과 만나게 되고, 여느 연인들 같이 행복해 보이는데...

Guest jjsweeter0211

So Daddy is also fan of orange :)
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

vs
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

His (ex) best friend YD is huge fan of orange too ;)) Not only his motorbike but also the furniture in his room ;))
Kim-woo-bin-the-heirs.jpg

" Orange holic " club ;))

Guest Roseberry Ghost

At age 25, Lee Min Ho has already gained a lot of fame. He made his first drama debut in 2003 when he played a small role in Sharp I. He then appeared in many dramas likeNonstop 5 (2005), Love Hymn (2005),Catch a Kang Nam Brother (2007),Mackerel Run (2007), Get Up (2008),Boys Over Flowers (2009), Personal Taste (2010).

He is most well-known for his hit action drama, City Hunter (2011), where he plays the lead role. He has received many awards, recognition for his exceptional role in City Hunter. He also made two films in 2008; Public Enemy Returns,, Our School E.T.

Min Ho currently stars in another TV drama, Faith, which started airing in August. Faith is an epic fantasy, where Lee plays a warrior from the 1300’s. When the queen gets injured he travels through time to find a doctor to save the queen. During his interview on One Night of TV Entertainment, Min Ho commented that he lost 15 pounds in one month due to the filming ofFaith, where there were a lot of fighting scenes.

is?HMxtuPMhECqN28_x7mZcykLXl-mcSBH_1-YdIis?felA7pzpx4bGD5fMVXF1yBOg4xojocNTntxW4

Guest jjsweeter0211

Mangoberrie said: Orange must now be a symbol for bromance. It was for 'Shinhwa' and KT and YD used to be bros before they fell apart. Perhaps there is harboured feelings still for each other. I wouldn't mind bromance scenes towards the end of the drama. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

I don't even know what I am doing.I am actually searching for the meaning of colour orange.This is what I got ~
Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors.
It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's color is orange.
While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new thingsOrange is associated with meanings of joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination.Orange is the color of joy and creativity. Orange promotes a sense of general wellness and emotional energy that should be shared, such as compassion, passion, and warmth. Orange will help a person recover from disappointments, a wounded heart, or a blow to one’s pride.The meaning of the color orange is stimulating, vibrant, and flamboyant. While made up of red and yellow, it carries less aggression and fierceness than the color red due to its combination with the calming color yellow.Wearing orange during times of stress, or shock can help to balance your emotions.