[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

jjsweeter0211 said:P.S : Can you see how sad and lonely she is in this scene? She simply doesn'twant to show that side to anyone else.  All she needs is someone truly care and love her. 
:x

Top 10 Moments from The Heirs: Episode 1

75474077.jpg

63643303.jpg"Hello. I′m a high schooler and currently doing a part-time job, and these men are trying to-" No BSing with Cha Eun Sang. She calls the police straightforward when some shop ajusshis try to hit on her. 10243958.jpg”It′s going to rain by the time you get off work." "Our Bona is always the main character of a movie." Yoon Chan Young 65241102.jpg”My little sister is so my type.” Choi Young Do knows exactly how to make an awkward meal even more awkward. 20674424.jpg”I always look this good.” Kim Tan does…but we couldn’t stop laughing at him and his surfer dude friend. 73841787.jpg"Mom...I′m sorry." 40396217.jpg"I wasn′t mocking you. It was a sense of sympathy...that I′m not the only one here who isn′t welcomed." Cha Eun Sang and Yoo Ra Hel meet. 24479875.jpg”Is it because they eat something different?” 94354961.jpg....The intense staring 79969044.jpg”It’s okay, baby." How can we leave this out? 43177292.jpg"Want to go to my house?" Again...the staring...the STARING....
mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47945

GALS..and GUYS (are there any guys here too? :) )
Alright, I need to watch the episodes before giving my insight, but it seems that Viki doesn't have it as one of their dramas on their site. Where have you guys been watching it? I don't want to use download files like torrent. I usually watch Viki for my dramas :-?
@xopo17: You're here too! >:D< do you remember me? I'm one of the Faith-lings ;)

In terms of the dream catcher, since it's meant to be a symbol for the drama, I have a feeling that they will be each other's dream catcher; ridding the nightmares and only allowing happy dreams to penetrate their lives. 

I'm wondering if they will make this a drama where KT will be forced to decide between CES and his claim for the empire as ultimately, marrying a character like Rachel will give him more power and financial support. I'm still thinking about the title - KT, to wear the crown, must bear its burden. Could this be losing Cha EunSang?

Although, I think eventually at the end, this will have a happy ending. LOL. I know. I'm making an ending prediction 2 episodes into the drama. *crazy*

It could be also referring to Eun Sang. Being rich doesn't make you free from burden. And the writer has shown us on the first two episodes that their life are burdensome. They are lonely and sad. I think their burden is heavier than Eun Sang's.