[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

KT : so you want to go to my house ? want it or not?
move one to the scene when ES arrived on KT house and ES looks  so surprise seeing KT house, u know a typical kdrama . but this time ES could behave .

KT offers to take ES to his house. ES stares then ask if he is the safer route to take. He says not sure but his house is safe. At his place she is amazed with the size of his house. She ask about his family. He lives alone n she ask if he is a drug dealer or a gang. Hehe he tries to scare her by going closer but then tells her that she will.use that room and to call him if he needs anythg. Alone ES recalls what happened witj sis.

ES did not believe KT own this house . he thought KT is a bad man and ....
KT is walking to ES and getting close (did not kiss ) and KT said : This is Your room !

@sullifish... I don't understand korean, but will try to let you know what I can see and understand.
She's now in his house, her stomach is rumbling so she goes looking for food.
KT watches her from his 'office' which overlooks the living room.
KT catches her redhanded eating in the kitchen, and she even left money on the table to pay for what she took! She's really obsessed with money, as he says. 
They're now talking and KT is cold, but I have no idea what they're saying. :)

ES is really hungry and sneak peak to the kitchen , looking some food on refrigerator
KT saw ES
and KT said : What are you doing ?
ES : i am hungry and this is the money for food
lagging :((

Guest sullifish

SH:MH:  azzurri said: @sullifish... I don't understand korean, but will try to let you know what I can see and understand.
She's now in his house, her stomach is rumbling so she goes looking for food.
KT watches her from his 'office' which overlooks the living room.
KT catches her redhanded eating in the kitchen, and she even left money on the table to pay for what she took! She's really obsessed with money, as he says. 
They're now talking and KT is cold, but I have no idea what they're saying. :)