[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

WooHoo! I just signed on and the first thing I read is @Zarra Jae saying she'll try to recap.  :D  Okay, so my day is perfect now.  :))
Got my coffeeGot my earphones so my co-workers don't know what I'm watchingGot my doodle pad (I doodle while watching)
Let's do this! 
@snowhninpyae - thanks for the links! 

So I back tracked about 100 posts, but can't read all 467 since last night...I know some have expressed disappointment in the pilot episode. I admit it wasn't flawless; yet, in a way, I think all the hype about this drama set many people's expectations really high. I had to re-position my own expectations to truly appreciate that it was a good episode. How can I tell? Because I had a great understanding of the characters by the end and I have a desire to watch the next episode. 
The show's title itself can be a reflection of the views..."Heirs: He Who Wears the Crown, Endure Its Weight"The drama itself had a crown to begin with; there was so much anticipation. It's now enduring much weight; the review of viewers. I believe some, and I wouldn't pardon myself, are really placing this drama under the microscope. Perhaps if we are feeling disappointed, we just need to step back and enjoy it at its realistic size. 
Just my ramblings...  :)

Is it just me or you guys keep on repeating the first episode too? (talk about killing time while waiting for the second ep!) I mean, I watched it for two hours 'cause I keep on rewinding the scenes! Woo Bin's sneer looks eff*ng good. Oh lord, I thought I was gonna die. And LMH's appeal is oozing. If Eun San's heaven is part time job, mine is seeing the men of The Inheritors!  :)) :\">

Another thought I have is that we should not judge this drama yet. It's the first episode! What do you expect? The plot and twists unveiled immediately?LMH's english is tolerable! Don't act superior just because his pronunciation ain't that good!  :((

LuvMinHo said: myphim said: I still need to watch it with sub to understand everything,
but I do find it interesting that Kim Won is failing in his ventures.
He's supposed to be this perfect guy with perfect academic background,
so you kind of expect him to have the Midas touch.
It's surprising and I wonder what the writer has in mind with this.
Does Kim Tan really want to compete with his brother?
I don't think Kim Tan is seeking riches or power right now.
He just wants love and respect from his bro.

@stucked  :\"> :\"> :\"> Me , a goddess?  =)) =)) =)) Seriously, will try to recap as much as I can.  

;)

Yes! YOU. A liverecapping Goddess. Even @minozyeh says so. Hahaha! Ooooooh.. And I spotted another goddess.. The goddess of screenies.. @ohoheli kamustaaaah! Hahaha! Aaaaaand, I remember @tessieroo as well. Great commentaries during FBND days! Woooot! Happy! Happy days!

Hello all! I watched the first episode and yeah I like it but not the Engrish. I had a hard time with it. lols. Anyway, I haven't watch Choi Won Young on his other dramas except AHYI and now this one. And man, I'm glad he is not playing a worst husband and mama's son this time. :)

Guest shimmeringoasis

@jysab ya right just one epi has passed its too early to judge the drama from that... I really hope the coming epis to be awesome...