[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! It's our D-day and I know everybody is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! Have fun!!!

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Guest almontel

@Dooley_Fanboice: it looks like it...those of us in the US, Canada and South America, we can only watch it thru DramaFever...i hope they'd be super fast in subbing....since they co-produced the series, i'm sure they won't let us down...
i wonder if they plan to fly the casts here again before it ends as part of their promotional gig...i read that they do have one or two surprises up their sleeve...aigo...
I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'm starting to hyperventilate...what do you call this? HEIRVENTILATE??? :)) \:D/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 1.3em; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; "Lee Hong Ki (of FT ISLAND) – I’m Saying (말이야) The Heirs OST
By popgasa on October 8, 2013

Because I was surprised by the love that came to me secretly
Only the heart tingling memories have remained
Not knowing the tears welled up in your eyes and turning away from you — I regret it

I was young back then, I didn’t know back then so I hurt you
Now I know but it’s too late

I’m saying that I can only see you, I’m saying that I love you
I’m saying that I only see you even when I close my eyes
I’m saying that I only call out to you, I’m saying that I love you
I’m saying that I only call out to you even when my mouth is covered

Because I was hurting over a foolish love, I only gave you a selfish love
Not telling you that I love you and just watching over you — I regret it

Saying I’m sorry, saying I love you, you can’t hear it anymore
But now I am shouting out to you

I’m saying that I can only see you, I’m saying that I love you
I’m saying that I only see you even when I close my eyes

A love that makes me crazy, a love that makes me want to die
Even with these severe scars, it can only be you

I’m saying that I only look for you, I’m saying that I love you
I’m saying that I only look for you even when you hide every time
I’m saying that I think of you, I’m saying that I love you
I’m saying that I only think of you till my heart grows numb

http://popgasa.com/2013/10/08/lee-hong-ki-of-ft-island-im-saying-말이야-the-heirs-ost/

Guest shimmeringoasis

Hey Everyone... finally today its gonna start :x have been waiting for it so excited to watch... I usually wait for a drama series to end n then watch all the epis together as I m not good at waiting for epi for whole week lol impatient me:)) ... but this time i cant wait to watch so decided to watch it as it airs so thought of joining all u guyz in spazzing abt it hope to enjoy it together with u all :) ...

@Maja
Wow! The last I check the page, it wasn't there! You girls are live updating while I am too! =))
Yes, I love this picture... and omo COUPLE TEEs already?! :o :O :o
I wanna wear couple tee with Kim Tan too! :(( :(( :((

Hello to all - Heiress (?)
Have fun ~~~ and don't nosebleed too much, yeah? :D

almontel said: @Dooley_Fanboice: it looks like it...those of us in the US, Canada and South America, we can only watch it thru DramaFever...i hope they'd be super fast in subbing....since they co-produced the series, i'm sure they won't let us down...
i wonder if they plan to fly the casts here again before it ends as part of their promotional gig...i read that they do have one or two surprises up their sleeve...aigo...
I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'm starting to hyperventilate...what do you call this? HEIRVENTILATE??? :)) \:D/

Guest almontel

here's the uploaded HEIRS OST by FTIsland's Lee Hongki: credit to uploader:http://youtu.be/yoH-oXQX8j0

I love their I love CALIFORNIA matching couple shirts!!!

Claudia Ximena said:
almontel said: @Dooley_Fanboice: it looks like it...those of us in the US, Canada and South America, we can only watch it thru DramaFever...i hope they'd be super fast in subbing....since they co-produced the series, i'm sure they won't let us down...

like don't you have to be premium in order to watch new episodes right away on dramafever or they put the first few episodes for preview?? because I swear that happened to me and now I try to only watch from viki or gooddrama I really want to watch it tomorrow because I don't want to have to wait til I come home from class !! :(  EDIT : and tomorrow is like my day off!!!!