[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Talk about Their Close Friendship

Having worked together before in 2009, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho revealed that they are good friends. 

On October 7 at the press conference for SBS’ The Heirs, the hero and heroine of the drama, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye shared that they first met in 2009. 

23456719.jpg

“We were models for a cosmetics company in 2009,” said Park Shin Hye. “Whenever we were about to get close, the shoot would finish and then we would just become awkward with each other again.”

But she added, “His personality is great. Whenever we meet, we always fool around, making it comfortable and easy for the shooting to continue.” She then smiled and said, “But whenever I see him, I always tease him by saying he’s a cho-ding (elementary school student). He has manners like a gentleman, but he’s also a cho-ding

Lee Min Ho also talked about Park Shin Hye, saying, “Whenever I see her, I want to buy her something. I think she fits her character.”

He shared that because they’re always teasing each other off set, their friendship naturally melts into the drama.

The Heirs will kick off on October 9. 

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47677

Guest sandralopez

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho Talk about Their Close Friendship

Having worked together before in 2009, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho revealed that they are good friends. 

On October 7 at the press conference for SBS’ The Heirs, the hero and heroine of the drama, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye shared that they first met in 2009. 
“We were models for a cosmetics company in 2009,” said Park Shin Hye. “Whenever we were about to get close, the shoot would finish and then we would just become awkward with each other again.”

But she added, “His personality is great. Whenever we meet, we always fool around, making it comfortable and easy for the shooting to continue.” She then smiled and said, “But whenever I see him, I always tease him by saying he’s a cho-ding (elementary school student). He has manners like a gentleman, but he’s also a cho-ding

Lee Min Ho also talked about Park Shin Hye, saying, “Whenever I see her, I want to buy her something. I think she fits her character.”

He shared that because they’re always teasing each other off set, their friendship naturally melts into the drama.

The Heirs will kick off on October 9. 
cr; mwavetumblr_mubznuFudm1qj4h39o1_500.jpg
as taggedthis is sooo cute.and almost 1 million of views in this thread, is really amazing.

preview 14 minutes when he saw PSH crying makes me want to cry too ..... I can not wait to see more,,,, maybe tomorrow will be a busy day for me to see a friend who will update soompi watch streaming .....
I can not wait looking forward to it ...... 
^:)^
Thank you all for the pic, video and translation long preview 
=D>
The Inheritors move on ... good luck drama
   =D>
<:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest bebeshein

hello everyone! i think lee min ho and park shin hye are so cute together.. hearing that they have that kind of closeness, i think that the on-screen chemistry between them will just be so natural.. i really love that fact they they held hands and pose for the press cameras yesterday. :) 

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Becomes the First OST Singer for ′The Heirs′

With the drama prepares for its premiere, FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi will be the first singer to grace the OST of SBS’ The Heirs

On October 8, FNC Entertainment stated that Lee Hong Gi will be singing the main title song, This Meaning (tentative English title) for The Heirs, which begins on October 9. 

47679002.jpg

With his refreshing and powerful voice, Lee Hong Gi will sing a sweet confession with lyrics that say, “I only see you, I love you.” With exciting rhythm and guitar sounds, the medium tempo song with Lee Hong Gi’s voice mixed in will add to the drama. 

The Heirs, a story about high school students in high society, has been gathering much anticipation with its star-studded cast, and now the OST as well. 

The drama will begin on October 9. Lee Hong Gi’s song will also be released on this day.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47679

jjsweeter0211

said:

honeywell

said: Is there subs yet for the 14 minute preview?

The preview definitely made me even more excited for the series to start...but I really hope PSH's character is more than the typical poor girl/cinderella storyline.  I don't want the writer to make everything go wrong for PSH just so we can see PSH shed tears and feel sorry for her.  

irkU1dUCipOF6.jpg
Has Dramafever or the English community translate the 14 min long trailer yet? :(
I wanna talk about it :((

Kim Tan went to see his brother at the party (Almond farm)...

KW:
In your judgment, do you think this is a place you can come?
KT: How can I not come? I get to see you if I come...
KT: No matter what hyung says... I've already saw you (or I am already here)
KW cuts in: This is the part little children make things difficult. How can (one) waver at this annoying reason of "I want to see you"? You don't even know what your actions meant.
KT: It has been 3 years (we) haven't seen each other
KT: I ... have grown taller
KW says coldly: Is that all?
KW: Leave your achievement in the US at that. You have cross the line by coming here.
KW: Go.

Kim Won walks away and Cha Eun Sang approaches Kim Tan after awhile where both just stood there. Kim Tan stares into the ground withholding tears while Eun Sang just stares at Kim Tan. She then walks towards him when the water nozzles started watering the almond trees...

CES: Are you okay?
KT: I am not okay
CES: (Your) clothes are all wet
KT: Why did you eavesdrop?
CES: Didn't you say when there is danger, I should go 1...2...3... grab your hand and run?
KT: Then why didn't (we) run?
KT: While you observe from the sideline, I have been in danger

Tears in eyes, Kim Tan bits his lips, turns to walk away....

Original source: Sodarain

(PSH said:” She then smiled and said, “But whenever I see him, I always tease him by saying he’s a cho-ding (elementary school student). He has manners like a gentleman, but he’s also a cho-ding.)..i think this fact its true about LMH...=)) =)) =)) =))..as fact is LMH and PSH are good friend but no as close friend like she did in your beautiful casting..she so close with all three guy in that drama..what she said that the time they together is limited for the short shooting..maybe after this she will be close too with LMH and other cast too esp for the girl team casting..i think all of them still awkward each other..i want they really a great friendship together and enjoying at shooting and will be impact for the good in acting...i high hope for this drama have a great storyline and good rating..i think my addiction coming now..cant wait for watching... :)) :)) :)) :))  
so happy to hear that lee hong ki sing for ost...i love his voice so much...

Guest almontel

StaRiX said:

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Becomes the First OST Singer for ′The Heirs′

With the drama prepares for its premiere, FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi will be the first singer to grace the OST of SBS’ The Heirs

On October 8, FNC Entertainment stated that Lee Hong Gi will be singing the main title song, This Meaning (tentative English title) for The Heirs, which begins on October 9. 

With his refreshing and powerful voice, Lee Hong Gi will sing a sweet confession with lyrics that say, “I only see you, I love you.” With exciting rhythm and guitar sounds, the medium tempo song with Lee Hong Gi’s voice mixed in will add to the drama. 

The Heirs, a story about high school students in high society, has been gathering much anticipation with its star-studded cast, and now the OST as well. 

The drama will begin on October 9. Lee Hong Gi’s song will also be released on this day.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47679

@sarah_lina
:)) I can see your addiction coming, but don't change your avatar coz I loveeeeeee seeing the cute Park Soo Ha as your avatar :)) ;)) :x :x Since I had to pick one avatar, I've to sacrifice my other bias :(( but I find comfort in seeing Soo Ha on yours. :)) And that particular scene, SH is gorgeously, adorably cute! *ahem* off-topic!

Ok back to Heirs and its casts. I think PSH and LMH are still a little... distant with each other. I hope they will warm up to each other soon and they can give us a steaming hot, chemistry-filled, cute relationship later in the episode. I wanna see rooftop-gameover mida-kind-of-kiss!!! *Demands* [-O<  [-O< Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee!