[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min-ho heads back to high school

Source | 2013/10/07 |

photo356842.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho, who become famous in the KBS drama "Boys over Flowers" four years ago, will once again play a rich high school student in the upcoming SBS drama "The Heirs", which starts its run tomorrow. 

However, he promised yesterday at a press conference that his new role will be totally different than his Goo Joon-pyo character from "Boys over Flowers".

"That character was very unusual and strong, but this time I feel more comfortable in playing my role", he said. "Before my 20s pass away I wanted to play another bright role so that I can play that kind of innocence you can only have while young".

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Can't wait to watch the interview ;)More pictures from the reporter's personal blog ~
q6t2.jpg0u4s.jpg
ej60.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/cerez?Retransparent=Log&logNo=30177180399

‘The Heirs’ Releases a 15-Minute Preview

With only a day left until its official premiere, SBS’ The Heirs unveiled a good introduction to what the drama will be about.

94240737.jpg

The 15-minute preview was first released through the press conference that took place on October 7 to reporters. The video highlighted the lives of the rich and poor, while giving viewers a glimpse of each of the characters acted out by the talented and star-studded cast. 

The Heirs will follow Master’s Sun and begin on October 9. 

Photo Credit: SBS
mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47665

Park Shin Hye receives 2,420 kg of rice wreaths from her fans
park-shin-hye_1381155383_af_org.jpg

On October 7th, Park Shin Hye's domestic as well as international fandom sent 2,420 kg of rice wreaths to show their support for the actress's new starring drama 'Heirs,' which will be premiering this Wednesday.
Through her previous drama 'You're Beautiful,' Park Shin Hye gained herself fans in China, Japan, Southeast Asia, America, Turkey, and more, proving herself to be a rising Hallyu actress.
The rice wreath ribbons carried sweet messages such as, "To the lovely, brightly shining actress Park Shin Hye, we will always support your acting," and "To our one and only shining star Park Shin Hye, we are happy because you are here."
The fans' rice wreaths will be given to Nowon Nanum,  an organization that the actress frequently visits to help out children in need.
Make sure to support Park Shin Hye by checking her out in 'Heirs' on October 9th!
allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-shin-hye-receives-2420-kg-of-rice-wreaths-from-her-fans#axzz2h5vNU6R2