[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

YES!YES!YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

There are not words enough to describe how I love this whole ssequence after I saw its longer version. Basically, it’s all kinds of awesome -  the forlorn look of utter desolation in KT’s eyes hurting deeply after after that cold rejection from his his brother’s rejection (and how LMH can deliver such strong emotion just with his eyes and in such short period of time is beyond me), ES watching from behind the branches, an accidental bystander, deciding to take that significant step towards him reaching out to him and his heart. She can emphasize with him, this deprivation of the older sibling’s love, the same reason why he’d first noticed her. Then she asks him whether he is okay, probably a question no one even cared to ask him before, but of course he feels dejected and coldly retorts to her not to bother and leaves her behind with ES not taking her eyes of him.

tumblr_mub16sLxg81s8t96qo1_1280.png

I think the water spray is a really great nice (maybe even brilliant) touch completing the whole scene as it serves as a veil to the true intentions and emotions of them both: the sprinkles creating a distorted vision that symbolizes the contorted image of their own action in contrast to their real feelings.

tumblr_mub16sLxg81s8t96qo10_1280.png

Is there subs yet for the 14 minute preview?
The preview definitely made me even more excited for the series to start...but I really hope PSH's character is more than the typical poor girl/cinderella storyline.  I don't want the writer to make everything go wrong for PSH just so we can see PSH shed tears and feel sorry for her.  

Guest jjsweeter0211

honeywell said: Is there subs yet for the 14 minute preview?
The preview definitely made me even more excited for the series to start...but I really hope PSH's character is more than the typical poor girl/cinderella storyline.  I don't want the writer to make everything go wrong for PSH just so we can see PSH shed tears and feel sorry for her.