[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Heirs” Third Teaser Clip Reveals More Glimpses of the Characters’ Livesjnkm October 2, 2013 
the-heirs-trailer-3-2-800x450.png

With the pilot episode of the must-watch drama “The Heirs” inching towards us, SBS released a third teaser clip on October 2 for all the waiting fans!

The 43 second teaser clip show similar scenes as the first and second clips but adds in a bit of an extra look into the drama.

the-heirs-trailer-13.pngThe clip gives a more in-depth taste of Park Shin Hye‘s rollercoaster of a life, from her working in a kitchen to her coming to America to make a living. Things don’t look that easy for her until she meets Lee Min Ho!

the-heirs-trailer-3-14.png

We can also see flashes of Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won and Choi Jin Hyuk as the teaser foreshadows a colorful and packed storyline.

the-heirs-trailer-3-13.png

The teaser ends with Lee Min Ho’s voiceover saying, “Do you like me?”

“The Heirs” revolves around the lives of young and rich heirs, who one day, finds an ordinary and poor girl Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), in their lives. The pilot episode will air on October 9.

Check out the clip below! Also, don’t forget to check out the other teasers, stills and news on “The Heirs” here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vPCJkpqWiqM

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/02/the-heirs-third-teaser-clip-reveals-more-glimpses-of-the-characters-lives/

Guest xopo17

kkte1 said: personally do not care if the rating is high or not, but I would like that this drama was a success to see how they react to all who want and expect that the drama is a failure. lol :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Actress Yoon Ji Seo ( Cha Eun Sang's sister) at BIFF red carpet tonight for her new movie~
2013100319001509659_1.jpg2013100318592702858_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131003n19663

Guest myhepyending

i love that even though they are stranded in the desert....KIM TAN is smiling! :x  i wonder what makes him smile~  ;))
679f9b8dtw1e975b53pq4j20nm0da753.jpg

@StaRix. I have a few dream catchers in my house here in North Carolina hand crafted by Cherokee Native Americans (of the Eastern band in Western North Carolina). I love them. After heirs, I would not be surprised to see dream catchers showing up in a more Korean bedrooms too. Native American spiritual culture is one of the most fascinating in the world for which I have a deep respect for.