[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

aw daejung falls in love first again. :D :x

Shin Hye cries so beautifully and I think daejung saw it too. That's why he starts developing feeling towards her.... so innocent and beautiful !!!!!!!!!

This third treaser is making this forum go wild. Hopefully, it won't make it explode!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: PARK SHIN HYE IS THE QUEEN OF TEARS

Posted by goodange on Thursday, October 3, 2013 · 

In the latest stills from HeirsPark Shin Hye shows her versatility as an actress. She’s bright and cheerful off the camera, but her her exceptional professionalism and dedication to her role allowed her to shed gobs of tears for a scene that earned her applause from the crew.

In the scene, which was shot at Huntington Beach, the actress was so deeply in touch with her character’s plight, crying passionately as she grabbed things off the ground and back in her luggage.

11_zpsdf120477.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/03/heirs-park-shin-hye-is-the-queen-of-tears/

PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ ‏@PSH_IFC

A very good article: How #TheInherıtors isn't Boys Over Flowers http://splashofinspiration.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/heirs-gains-some-maturity/ 

class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-family: 'Terminal Dosis', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; word-spacing: 2px; word-wrap: break-word;"HEIRS GAINS SOME MATURITYOctober 2, 2013 · by SplashofInspirationproxy.jpg?t=HBhlaHR0cDovL2kwLndwLmNvbS9z

I’m going to be honest, I didn’t expect much out of Heirs because all the hype just blew through the whole thing like no tomorrow. The stills were dull, the chemistry middling, and most of the previews were just cheap and not at all engaging. I even refrained from posting about it due to my all around negative perceptions of the production.

That is, until this preview.

The thing is, with nearly everyone drawing parallels with Boys Before Flowers with the plethora of attractive, rich folk involved, I think most of us, myself included, passed a lot of judgment before we even had an inkling of what the story was about and the characters were like beyond a sentence or two of “catchy descriptors.” (No one talk about the written previews. After Empire of Gold, I have zero trust in them.)

What this third preview has done is give the characters life beyond their mundane descriptions.  I now see that Kim Tan isn’t Gu Jun-pyo with a half-brother; he’s a broken man. LA isn’t used a fantasy location with sprawling beaches, cool ocean waves and glorious sun so we can get a ton of shirtless scenes; LA is Kim Tan’s prison disguised as Eden. What more, Korea is too a prison –just without disguise.

Likewise, for our heroine Eun-sang, the U.S. has become a wasteland. She came to make a better life for herself–and came back empty handed. She went from this:

From the beginning, my life was meant to be just as passerby that doesn’t leave a trace? I feel so wronged, that’s why I wanted to go to the U.S.

Third Preview Teaser for Heirs Drops Lots of Narrative Goodness !

Eun Sang: Are you okay?

Kim Tan: I’m not okay.

Eun Sang: From the beginning, was my life meant to be just a passerby that doesn’t leave a trace? I feel so wronged, that’s why I wanted to go to the US.

Kim Tan: I didn’t come to the US to study abroad, I came because I was  exiled.

Eun Sang: Sorry mom.

Young Do: I’m supposed to look like dad, but I ended up looking like mom.

Eun Sang: Unni, let’s go together!

Kim Tan: I met a girl yesterday.

Eun Sang: I was worried you would just leave.

Kim Tan: Don’t go anywhere, stay here.

Eun Sang: I said that if I ran into any danger, I would just grab your hand and run away.

Kim Won: How long do you want to keep doing this. I feel it’s already exceeded your boundaries.

Eun Sang: Do you need courage to run Korea?

Kim Tan: I need courage to summon my heart.

Eun Sang: I said to eat well and live well so I came to the US, but this place ended up like a garbage can.

Young Do: You’re certain there are only bad memories?

Eun Sang: In that gap between spaces, I had a good dream.

Kim Tan: It can’t be….that I’ve fallen for you?

Credit link: http://koalasplayground.com/2013/10/02/third-preview-teaser-for-heirs-drops-lots-of-narrative-goodness/

~Admin. https://twitter.com/SkyMinoz

946016_445335628917296_684842304_n.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest mystisith

Just for information: The translation/subs added by Dramafever for the teaser are more accurate than the early translations (from Korean to Mandarin to English)...

Park Shin Hye cries tears of sorrow in still cuts for 'Heirs'
park-shin-hye_1380758181_af_org.jpg

Park Shin Hye, who has been showing a cheerful attitude in previous still cuts, broke down in tears this time in still cuts for 'Heirs'!
Park Shin Hye filmed her sorrowful scene at Huntington Beach, California where she fell onto the ground overwhelmed with feelings of being lost and helpless. Although Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) tries to make the best out of her poor background with a strong will to survive, she too is human and has her moments when she can't handle the pain thrown at her. Park Shin Hye managed to get into the emotions of her character as soon as the cameras started rolling, impressing the set on staff.
Park Shin Hye shared, "From the moment I started reading the script, my heart went out to Eun Sang so I cried a lot. I did my best to portray Eun Sang's sad heart and situation."
'Heirs' will premiere on October 9!
allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-shin-hye-cries-tears-of-sorrow-in-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2gQtlqp2E

tumblr_mu1w2pp4sr1s7vpl4o1_500.gif

(cr. littlepeacefulrunner)

Ooooooooooooh, I like the third teaser very much. What I like most about it is that finally(!) I'm getting glimpses into Kim Woo-bin's character. Honestly, when I first read his character description, the first thing that jumped at me was how he disowned his best friend, Kim Tan, because Tan was an illigimate child. I couldn't really wrap my mind around the idea simply because in this day and age, who cares if your parents are not married. But in the "Heirs" world, class matters very very much.

The trailer puts a lot of things in focus for me - mainly the emotional turmoils brought by class-division. KT was exiled or escaped because of his status. ES came to America (the American Dream (?)) because she wanted to run away from her humble beginning. When she said something along this line, " Was I destined to be poor forever?" I thought that was interesting.

And now I'm getting a better picture of what the story could be about. That really really long title, how every character is introduced as "heir of something". In every promo, there's always the mention of the top 0.1% (not just 1%, gotta add a decimal to it). They are all assigned to a certain place in society; some want to shatter that constraint, others are just happily living in that bubble.

Even though this show is dubbed as a rich boy falling in love with a poor girl story, it feels a lot more emotionally grounded (at lease from the third teaser) :)

Thank you guys for all of the updates!!! >:D< :*
Love the 3rd teaser! To all the 'bashers' out there, what can you say on the new teaser??? >:)

sia3 said:@StaRix
We need this 3rd trailer video link, pleaseeeeeeeee! Pali! Pali!
Edit: Okay I found one! Video
Edit 2: OMGGG I wanna know what they sayyyyy! :(( :(( :((
Sorry, am excited! ;))

credit: DC

Guest sandralopez

personally do not care if the rating is high or not, but I would like that this drama was a success to see how they react to all who want and expect that the drama is a failure. lol :)

LOL I guess people didn't believe LMH when he said that the character was nothing like Gun Jun Pyo. And also when they said it will be more like Gossip Girls. Yet, they keep calling it BOF version 2. I honestly don't remember the last time I watched *if ever* a drama where the leads didn't hate each other at first meeting lol They can also start out as friends you know, dear drama writers!

I LOVE that they will be friends first. FINALLY writers get it, it doesn't have to be hate at first, it can be a tender friendship that grows into more. I can see both dancing around their feelings, getting jealous of others...my kind of drama :x

I already know that this will be a hit. This writer only does hit after hit but she sometimes digs so deep and talk about issues in Korea that people dont want to discuss too much and i think this will be another one.  How society pressure their kids to be something and doesn't allow them to grow into their own person, they have their destiny already planned for them so they never feel free. The title ''Heirs'' is the perfect name for this drama.  :)

Park Sin-hye in "The Heirs"

photo355036.jpg

Park Sin-hye has become the queen of crying act.

Park Sin-hye was seen crying at Huntington Beach in LA on the 16th last month. She's crying her eyes out, sprawled on the street with her suitcase lying in front of her. She looks almost pitiful.

Apparently, Park Sin-hye started crying 5 seconds after the 'cue' sign was given. She didn't sob but just dropped tears and picked up the things she dropped.

Park said, "I felt how Eun-sang must be feeling in the script and felt sad for her. I did my best to show how much I pitied her". The production company spokesperson says, "Park Sin-hye is cheerful on set but when the camera starts rolling she becomes a professional. She's good enough to be talked about".

"The Heirs" is broadcasted for the first time on the 9th. It is a romantic drama about the lives of wealthy kids and a poor girl. Park Sin-hye takes on the role of Cha Eun-sang, a hardworking girl who never lets anything put her down even in times of hardship.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com... ( English )

hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-in-the-heirs-61137.html