[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

[breaking News / Rumour?]

Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin are the two said confirmed to record for Running Man at 6-7am tomorrow morning, 1st October.

source:
HeirsKoreanDrama, Weibo.
----
Is it true or not? Not too sure but the minoz seems certain and are excited. Haha we shall find out more tomorrow!
Lee Min Ho has never gone on variety show before, I'm shocked... :o

Lee Min Ho in USA

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/99f61363jw1e94vbyysu9j20nm0zfq6w.jpg
credit: as tagged

Guest Anomalous

@adlyn13   Kim Won wasn't featured much in the teaser, so there wasn't much to work with. :))  I hope to see a scene of him and his love interest.

Can't wait to see this scene between the brothers.

i7V3UsqarmuHG.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

I am so  disappointed that Choi Jin Hyuk and Im Ju Eun are not included in the official main poster.I hope it's just a mistake depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr to dc

P.S : Filming RM today? I am expecting that some of the casts will guest on Running Man to promote The Heirs. Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin? That's quite unexpected. So Kim Woo Bin got his wish to guest on RM . It's rare to see LMH in variety show . Can't wait for the confirmation!~

Guest jjsweeter0211

laquetahodge said: I knew someone was missing from that poster. It doesn't make sense that they're not included in the main poster, hopefully another one will be released that has them in it. 

or how about SBS does this... have all the girls in bikinis with a tiara including a shocked or surprised expression on one side and then all the guys shirtless or in towels with crowns smiling and looking like superman on the right side, all of them on a beach with their school uniforms on the sandy floor now that would make a good poster :P 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Could someone please give a brief about this article ^^? Thanks a lot ~I am very interested to know about the Korean viewer's opinions if there will be loveline between step siblings CYD and Rachel in the second half of the drama. Will they approve or disapprove? 

20130930_1380530994..jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130930n35684

20130930203701314.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130930n41176