[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@shenpeacock

I guess so lol ... This weekend he is in Taiwan, next weekend in Shanghai, Aug 3 Vietnam and Aug 10 lol it's called liking Jominz and sailormoon troops on fb =))

hopefully it is August cuz September for filming ep 1&2 will be a jammed packed schedule will see LMH with panda eyes and a blowfish lol

@laquetahodge

that be a crazy trio which I don't mind at all :)

@StaRiX

nice to meet you :-h

but hold your horses lol lets make sure the filming is confirmed dont want to get a visa and there it goes to waste hahaha

I wonder if they'll reveal when filming will take place or will it be all hush hush

@guadi - Oh dear, I have to get my eyes checked, because thanks to @maris1's repost one of your steps towards "bumping" into the Heirs cast, I now know you didn't advise us to "try not to squeeze or shriek..."  
I could have sworn you wrote "squeeze"...
Seeing the optometrist tomorrow.
lol

adlyn13 said: @Harukogirl
from what I read on Koalasplayground the decision will be made between LA and San Francisco but who knows

@shenpeacock
oh my god my avatar in vivo!!!poor boy I feel sorry for him already if he comes across me lol yeah right ill probably freeze hahaha
I think filming begins in August and it will probably be the latter part cuz LMH last concert it Aug 10 .

kappy said: @guadi - Oh dear, I have to get my eyes checked, because thanks to @maris1's repost one of your steps towards "bumping" into the Heirs cast, I now know you didn't advise us to "try not to squeeze or shriek..."  
I could have sworn you wrote "squeeze"...
Seeing the optometrist tomorrow.
lol

Guest charliew

Anyone know who is coming to LA/SF? Is it just LMH and the girls? Im thinking to go there since only 4 hours away from me.

@kappy: Yep! Glad you got it. I was playing yoyo clicking b/w LOL and insightful. :) finally, settled with insightful when got tired of playing the game .........but with a huge grin on my face. So take your pick. It was only after reading your comment I realized that the all important letters "ze" were missing.

@StaRIX: so the script reading did take place. Great! Just when I was wondering about it. None of the people are recognizable except KES(?). Wish we could see more pics. But at least the ball is in motion now. =D>

hello everyone

just a thought here since there's alot going on now especially with the rumor of Heirs being filmed here in California for the first eps. Places where I think they'd film ... Malibu, Newport Beach and San Diego if not San Fran... the cream of the crop of society go to those beaches so I wouldn't be surprised if the production team picks one of those places . I hope it's Newport I love that beach :) oh yeah Laguna Beach too

@laquetahodge

me too well except overcrowded beaches like Venice, Santa Monica and stuff and also since Heirs is of rich society I think they'll choose more nicer beaches in California like the ones I mentioned .

@laquetahodge

last time I went to Venice there was a lot of bums lol so who knows if they'll pick that place . If they're going with the whole yacht scene then Long Beach, Marina Del Rey, Newport Beach, San Diego are perfect for those since those beaches are harbors