[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Mishiellie

hergurlc said: Hello! Hello!
I'm just now joining this thread, and I haven't read any posts yet, but I want to say that I am now officially jumping on this boat!!!! I mean I was already excited because of Lee Min Ho, but since Choi Jin Hyuk is official, I'm also official on watching this drama! ahh! I am currently obsessed with CJH on Gu Family Book, so this just makes me jump for joy! \:D/
and it's funny because watching him on GFB, sometimes I'm like, "dang, with his face half covered, he looks like LMH, except with a deeper, sexy voice" and now he's gonna play LMH's brother...hahaha...this is too perfect!! :D

I love Park Shin Hye, and MAYBE it's just me, but I really hope the character she plays will be different from her previous ones. I feel like PSH plays a lot of the sweet, innocent type and I really want to see her portray something different to expand herself as an actress. This was one reason why, I felt soso when I heard she got casted but then again, maybe it's just me who feels this way. (I haven't read or seen anything about her character, so I don't know much about what kind of character she will play)

by Staff Writer   May 31, 2013 07:36 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"Choi Jin Hyuk Will Appear in "Heirs" as Lee Min Ho's Half Brother

"Gu Family Book" Choi Jin Hyuk Will Appear in "Heirs" as Lee Min Ho's Half Brother
Choi Jin Hyuk Will Appear in "Heirs" as Lee Min Ho's Half Brother

"Heirs" Actor Choi Jin Hyuk will appear in the SBS drama "Heirs" as Lee Min Ho's half-brother.

Currently, actor Choi Jin Hyuk is receiving a significant amount of love from his fans from his role in the MBC drama "Gu Family Book".

The drama "Heirs" will be a creation of the writer who wrote hits like SBS "Lovers in Paris", "Secret Garden", "A Gentleman's Dignity" as well as director Kang Shin Hyo, who directed SBS, "Tazza" and "Midas". Their collaboration project will be the most anticipated drama of this year.

"Heirs" will contain a story about high school students from wealthy families experiencing love and friendship. Actors like Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Sung Ryung will be appearing in this drama as well.

In the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk's character Kim Won is a 31-year-old CEO of Korea's most successful corporation who has everything in his hands. Kim Won is good looking, intelligent and successful who is one of about top 0.1% of the total population. Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Min Ho will appear in the drama as the best looking brothers who will shake the industry.

After seeing Choi Jin Hyuk as Goo Wol Ryung in the MBC drama "Gu Family Book", writer Kim Eun Sook personally sent him a love call to cast him for the drama.

Regarding the project, Choi Jin Hyuk stated, "I have been enjoying all of writer Kim Eun Sook's dramas and I have always wanted to appear in one of her works. I am honored that I finally got a chance. As much as she believes in me, I will do my best to do a good job."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9656/20130531/choi-jin-hyuk-will-appear-heirs-lee-min-hos-half.htm

hi all.. i can't believe that CJH has accepted the offer! Yeay! Finally got to see him acting with LMH..actually when i first saw CJH in I Need Romance back in 2011, i was thinking it would be nice & perfect if LMH and CJH team up and acting as brothers in a drama as their face look a bit smiliar (no offense)..and . finally..finally my imagination will comes true..huraayyy!  :x

Guest Mishiellie

fidda868 said: hi all.. i can't believe that CJH has accepted the offer! Yeay! Finally got to see him acting with LMH..actually when i first saw CJH in I Need Romance back in 2011, i was thinking it would be nice & perfect if LMH and CJH team up and acting as brothers in a drama as their face look a bit smiliar (no offense)..and . finally..finally my imagination will comes true..huraayyy!  :x

Guest Mishiellie

‘대세남’ 최진혁, 김은숙 작가 ‘상속자들’ 캐스팅 “섹시한 완벽남 변신”‘大势男’崔振赫,出演金恩淑编剧的‘继承者们’“变身为性感的完美男”"Daebak guy" Choi Jin Hyuk to act in Writer Kim Eun Suk's "Heirs" Transforms into a "sexy perfect man"
Causing "Wol Ryung syndrome" everywhere, Choi Jin Hyuk gained many love from viewers through the drama "Gu Family Book" He has been confirmed to appear in writer Kim Eun Suk's new work "Heirs" to continue his onscreen charisma.

"Heirs" will be the most anticipated drama for the 2nd half of this year, with the writer as Kim Eun Suk, who was responsible for many hit dramas such as "Paris lovers" "Secret Garden" "A Gentleman's Dignity"  and the director as Kang Shi Hyo whose works includes "Tazza" "Midas". "Heirs" will be about love and friendship of wealthy highschool students. 
So far Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Sung Reong are confirmed as cast. With the new addition of Choi Jin Hyuk to this brilliant lineup of casts will make the anticipation even higher.
In the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk will play Lee Min Ho's half brother Kim Won (31) He is the young and talented CEO of Korea's top corporate empire. Kim Won is someone who got looks, brains and power. A perfect man who has everything and securing his social status among the top 0.1% in the country. Together with Lee Min Ho, they will have strong visuals and show off their charismas. 
In this story of wealthy highschool students. Choi Jin Hyuk will show off a more mature and sexy charm.
After seeing Choi Jin Hyuk in "Gu Family Book" Writer Kim Eun Suk actively invited him to act in this drama. 
Choi Jin Hyuk stated " I have always watched Kim Eun Suk writernim's works and I always wanted to be casted in one of her works. I feel very honored to be offered a role. I will try my best and show the best acting to respond to her trust in me"
SBS "Heirs" is scheduled to broadcast during the second half of this year.
Original Article: ETO newsChinese translation by Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 (Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu)English translation by Mishiellie of Choi Jin Hyuk Soompi

Guest aya2299

i dont know what will i do after Gu family book ends it will still be far away before (hairs) began

Choi Jin Hyuk.... :-bdKim Woo Bin... :-? :-? :-? I dunno, something about his face ain't right for me...I can't say he is bad looking nor can I say he is good looking...Something about his face is difficult to look at but there is something about this guy that makes you drawn to his acting... :-?? No offense guys..This is just my opinion alone....Lee Min Ho is the type you'd say good looking right away..With Woo bin, I guess it would need some time for me to say so... :-?? I don't think Kim Woo Bin is Yonghwa's replacement....I think he ain't up to playing the 2nd male lead yet..I still think its CJH's character that Yong hwa vacated..The writer might made it custom made for CJH's look and adjusted the role for him since the writer is known to adjust her characters base on the celebrity she knows in mind that will portray the role...Just my opinion though..Gonna wait and see..Anyway, I'm hanging by a thread for this drama and Shin hye is that thread..Gonna keep an open mind and wait and see for the first episode... ;;)
Anyways, no script reading yet?? :D

considering filming won't be til august we probably won't see a script reading til late June or mid- July it's just a guess really, this shouldn't be too big of a cast why not have all guys surround  shin hye in the posters again like they did for FBND now she and the men alone will attract viewers ;) 

Guest Mishiellie

@jjeenyy19  wahhhh ur siggy!! song hye kyo!! my goddess!!!!!  I love her!!! 
I am getting too excited for this drama and its only june = =.. Well I was excited since I hear PSH and YH.. but then I was upset YH  left.... I ship him and PSH alooottt... but then CJH joins... i WENT INTO SPAZZ MODE AGAIN