[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

dr25

said: Hi people. :x

I know this is a bit of a late reaction but I just finished watching You're Beautiful. I wasn't planning on finishing it but....

:P

Anyhow, I need to say

GOOD THING Jung Yong Hwa has withdrawn!

He deserves better than to be the brooding silent protector AGAIN!

I wish him all the best. Hence, if that what they were planing on making him do in this drama then well done Jung Yong Hwa-ssi! Claps for calling it off =D>

I'll be watching any drama of his in the future :x I'm actually writing this while putting Hearstring's first ep on pause. I won't get carried away. The first ep only, I can't write about JYH in my exam sheet tomorrow XD

As for

PSH

, I initially saw her in FBND. She played the character finely. After watching You're Beautiful, which I wasn't planning to do but found myself hooked till the last ep, I know where her huge fanbase comes from and it's well-deserved. 

and wow she's been in showbiz for 10 years now!

My Minoz chingus

:D

I know you pop in here now and then....salute :-h

Dooley_Fanboiice said: Hi!!
PSH was really good in FBND it was a bit more different from other roles but I also recommend you try watching her child role in Stairway, in my opinion it's one of her best if you're interested in seeing more of her work :) Til now I am still pretty hooked to You're Beautiful!!
As for Jung Yong Hwa, I think I am glad that he got withdrawn from the drama although I like him and PSH a lot they need more off screen time rather than on screen time.... if you all know what I mean and he needs more experience with different roles maybe a supporting role and definitely with different actresses also 
LMH. I am not expecting much I enjoy his acting but not Love it, I don't know its just me :/ but I hope he continues to grow as an actor :)

dr25 said: Dooley_Fanboiice said: Hi!!
PSH was really good in FBND it was a bit more different from other roles but I also recommend you try watching her child role in Stairway, in my opinion it's one of her best if you're interested in seeing more of her work :) Til now I am still pretty hooked to You're Beautiful!!
As for Jung Yong Hwa, I think I am glad that he got withdrawn from the drama although I like him and PSH a lot they need more off screen time rather than on screen time.... if you all know what I mean and he needs more experience with different roles maybe a supporting role and definitely with different actresses also 
LMH. I am not expecting much I enjoy his acting but not Love it, I don't know its just me :/ but I hope he continues to grow as an actor :)

Guest Anomalous

snowhninpyae said: (Info)
Cr:twitter@Wintercherub:

FA: PSH will start filming the <Heirs> with everyone's luv Lee Min Ho in Aug..(cr.小清新小祁老师)

[Kim Sung Ryung confirmed for Heirs'!!]
164910_246802312128521_2055465680_n.jpg
who do you think she'll play as?? I am guessing either Shin Hye' mom or Min Ho's Mom !! 
Kim Sung Ryung co-starred with Park Shin Hye in "You're Beautiful" as her leading man Jang Geun Suk' omma !!!
Wil she be her mother this time? kekekekeke

Dooley_Fanboiice

said:

[Kim Sung Ryung confirmed for Heirs'!!]

[size=2]

164910_246802312128521_2055465680_n.jpg

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]who do you think she'll play as?? I am guessing either Shin Hye' mom or Min Ho's Mom !! [/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]Kim Sung Ryung co-starred with Park Shin Hye in "You're Beautiful" as her leading man Jang Geun Suk' omma !!![/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]Wil she be her mother this time? kekekekeke[/size]

@dr25 lol well she sure doesnt resemble LMH to be his mom . maybe she'll be KWB mom or maybe a professor that woos her students .. oh my that be something ..

so SG didn't have that great of a plot ? ill I say that doing remakes of GG or BOF is out of the question ... AGD was like the male version of sex and the city . Although I know all stories are typical now but there is still room for freshness and innovation . hope she doesn't copy really

Guest manka

if LMH is going to have brother I guess PSH also will have one bro or sis imagine KWB and PSH as brother and sister do you see resemblance  :P

Choi Jin Hyuk to play Lee Min Ho's half-brother on upcoming drama 'Heirs'

2013-05-30 21:02:00 lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-choi-jin-hyuk_1temp-avatar.jpgby carolicity

Rising star and handsome actor Choi Jin Hyuk, whom many of you should recognize from the current 'Book of the House of Gu' drama, has been cast for the show many are eagerly anticipating, 'Heirs'!

This drama will not only star big names like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as the leads, but it's also the work of hitmaking writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Kang Shin Hyo

This drama, which is described to be 'Gossip Girl'-meets-'Boys Over Flowers', will revolve around the story of students from wealthy families.

Choi Jin Hyk will play the role of Kim Won, who is a hot shot CEO of one of the top companies in Korea and also the half-brother of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). Kim Won seemingly has it all as he possesses the skills, the looks, and is just overall a perfect guy. 

So far 'Heirs' has confirmed the three stars mentioned, as well as Kim Sung Ryung, and is in the process of finalizing the casting of actor Kim Woo Bin.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/choi-jin-hyuk-to-play-lee-min-hos-half-brother-on-upcoming-drama-heirs