[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I admit this drama is on my list to watch once I hear Kim Woo Bin name XD and looking at the fanmade works, I'm shipping him with PSH already, though I really hope her character is not candy type, or ala dok go mi her role in FBND, just not my cup of tea. This writer works don't always do it for me, I'm interested at first but then it quickly go too superficial that i can hardly connect with her characters. Heirs sound like BOF2 to me tbh, rich highschool kids? srly? if PSH is a poor girl that somehow got herself in the school of the riches... argh. Kim Woo Bin, your role better be very big and impactful, not another Rui type or I'll bang my head every time I see you in this drama.  [-O<

@Maja you made me delurk. omg omg omg I hope this becomes true it ill be a fantasy come true like really !!! :x :x

omg if this is true idc who is in the drama or what the script is as long as I can drool, spazz,perve,swoon,faint and die over LMH dark role :\">

Guest Anomalous

@Maja   You've made me delurk too. ;))  I hope the rumor is true, I've been waiting to see him go dark. :D  BTW, it's great to have KWB joining the casts, he is truly confirmed for Heirs, right?  :-/

so these pass few days has been interesting as far as heirs is concerned .... Kim Woo Bin is cast ... omo hottie I swear I am going to need to rent and oxygen tank this October lol ... and if Choi Jin Hyuk is confirmed too omg ... too much good stuff too much ... and of course uri LMH in a dark role yep that well be the best Christmas , Birthday, whatever occasion you can think of present ever ;))

Guest prosperity

If LMH is playing a dark sexy and passionate man, I don't see how this could be a high school drama. I am too old to be spazzing or fangirling, but but but AHHHHHH. :\"> ;)) :P

Hi people. :x

I know this is a bit of a late reaction but I just finished watching You're Beautiful. I wasn't planning on finishing it but.... :P

Anyhow, I need to say GOOD THING Jung Yong Hwa has withdrawn! He deserves better than to be the brooding silent protector AGAIN!
I wish him all the best. Hence, if that what they were planing on making him do in this drama then well done Jung Yong Hwa-ssi! Claps for calling it off =D>
I'll be watching any drama of his in the future :x I'm actually writing this while putting Hearstring's first ep on pause. I won't get carried away. The first ep only, I can't write about JYH in my exam sheet tomorrow XD

As for PSH, I initially saw her in FBND. She played the character finely. After watching You're Beautiful, which I wasn't planning to do but found myself hooked till the last ep, I know where her huge fanbase comes from and it's well-deserved. 
and wow she's been in showbiz for 10 years now!

My Minoz chingus :D I know you pop in here now and then....salute :-h