Maja

wisteria7 said:

HI Heirs fans

I don't know if we all have twitter,but I have the twitter addys that I use:
Lee Min ho-  @StarhausM
Park Shin Hye - @PSH_IFC 
YongHwa-  @YongHwa_CNBlue

Short Bites of News.
I'm not sure about YongHwa's.  If anyone here knows better,please let me know in a pm and I will change it.

Just wanted to share. :)

And  @dramaonly for the esteemed writer on twitter.:)

Guest wisteria7

jjeennyy19 said: wisteria7 said:

HI Heirs fans

I don't know if we all have twitter,but I have the twitter addys that I use:
Lee Min ho-  @StarhausM
Park Shin Hye - @PSH_IFC 
YongHwa-  @YongHwa_CNBlue

Short Bites of News.
I'm not sure about YongHwa's.  If anyone here knows better,please let me know in a pm and I will change it.

Just wanted to share. :)

And  @dramaonly for the esteemed writer on twitter.:)

jjeennyy19 said: jjeennyy19 said: Saw this one on FB....

It says that the drama "Heirs" the start of the recording will be on July its also during the world tour.... too much work -_- 
Cr. to the owner...
Poor Yong Hwa, they got World tour...Hope he stays healthy and the rest of the cast too..
Peace and love everyone...I think we will get along just fine in here.... :-* >:D<

Guest wisteria7

I can't wait until they start filming,whether it is July or August. I also appreciate any and all news I can get about my three stars of Heirs.
The esteemed writer is really playing this close to the vest and knows how to keep the suspense alive.

:D :-h

Hmmm.... so from what I am reading on previous posts that filming will begin July or August.

who knows??? what matters is that the 3 leads are well rested and healthy to put in their all for this drama. all we really know is who are the 3 leads, waiting for the rest of the cast to be announced, a tentative airing time which is October. A solid plot is what I really want to know.

this is all tentative it can change. I have seen plots change, time slots changed, even actors/ actresses drop out for extenuating circumstances. Anything can happen really.

all we can do is keep a positive aura that this drama will be the hit of the year. which I really hope it is because  I know LMH , PSH, JYH have extreme popularity and the dramas they have been in have been highly acclaimed both in Korea and Internationally like YAB,Hearstrings, City Hunter, BOF, Flower Boy Next Door , so I don't doubt because of their tremendous experience and the credibility of KES ( the writer) with Secret Garden and Gentleman's Dignity this will be the drama of the year. I see lots of awards at the end of the year  :-bd

So just came from Heirs fb page and found this

FACTS: Heirs script and character will be tailor made only for Asian King Lee Min-Ho!
- Kim Eun-Sook

Idk what to say about this... I as LMH fan feel happy but at the same time I hope this doesn't interfere with the shine of the other actors that will be in the drama either it wouldnt be fair. But it makes sense why he was cast first though

does anyone know about an actual article on this cause really anyone can put just about anything on a fb like really.

Guest wisteria7

@NileRose
Thank you for the beautiful artwork. I am oohing and aaahing!
Postivity is very important no matter where you are.:)

got this from dramabeans

) There’s very little information available about the concept or story; we merely have writer Kim’s assurances that she is creating the hero just for Lee Min-ho, to suit him perfectly.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/lee-min-ho-in-new-drama-from-star-writer-kim-eun-sook/

Okay this sounds a bit better its just the role not the entire drama  #:-S

dont want war or enmity to be found within fans of PSH,JYH and LMH .

@NileRose  I think each lead will have his/her own crown but will have to also carry the weight of that crown , I think who will carry the crown til then end will truly be the challenge.... or maybe they will all succeed in carrying the crown ... unless they earn the crown by unethical ways... there have been leads to portray a villainous character who knows if any of them will be like that...  If KES does follow through with giving the drama a Gossip girl feel then we will most likely see a villain like character among one or all of the leads in some way.

so yes they will have a crown to wear , how they carry it and if they can withstand its weight will be the true test

Guest chenile

[!!!] Jung Yonghwa withdraws from "Heirs", wants to focus on World Tour and new album.
from cnbluestrom twitter

NO WAAAY!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

is it confirmed? is it true??? i can't accept this :(

Guest chenile

sadly, it is confirmed :(( :((

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa Decides Not to Appear in ′The Heirs′

Jung Yong Hwa will not be appearing in The Heirs.

On April 26, Jung Yong Hwa′s agency FNC Entertainment stated that the singer has decided to turn down his role in the SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs."

18936501.jpg

The reason behind his decline is that the production company and his agency failed to reach an agreement on Jung Yong Hwa′s character. The production company has also decided to accept the singer′s decision to leave the drama.

An agency rep said, "Jung Yong Hwa plans to concentrate on his world tour and the other musical activities planned for CN Blue in the latter half of the year. He has been receiving offers from many pieces, so he′s looking over them and we′re sure he′ll be able to return with a good piece soon."

CN Blue is currently on its 2013 World Tour Blue Moon.

Photo credit: FNC

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34920

Hi @chenile,
Sad to break the news but its true...i'm really devastated too. :( The news broke my heart to a million pieces..okay, i'm being overly dramatic.I have waited so long for his comeback to drama again. I don't normally post a lot but his is my first post here anyway. 

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa Decides Not to Appear in ′The Heirs′

yh.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa will not be appearing in The Heirs.

On April 26, Jung Yong Hwa′s agency FNC Entertainment stated that the singer has decided to turn down his role in the SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs."

The reason behind his decline is that the production company and his agency failed to reach an agreement on Jung Yong Hwa′s character. The production company has also decided to accept the singer′s decision to leave the drama.

An agency rep said, "Jung Yong Hwa plans to concentrate on his world tour and the other musical activities planned for CN Blue in the latter half of the year. He has been receiving offers from many pieces, so he′s looking over them and we′re sure he′ll be able to return with a good piece soon."

CN Blue is currently on its 2013 World Tour Blue Moon.

Source: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34920