[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Here's news from dramabeans regarding Yonghwa cast in "Heirs"

Jung Yong-hwa cast opposite Park Shin-hye again

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/jung-yong-hwa-cast-opposite-park-shin-hye-again-seriously/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

>> OMG? For real? This will be the 3rd project where Shinhye-Yonhwa work together..Seems like Yonghwa love Shinhye so much :D

Jung Yong-hwa cast opposite Park Shin-hye again, seriouslyby girlfriday | April 15, 2013 | 5 Comments

JungYongHwa5.jpg

Dude. WHY. Why why why with the repeat pairing that will not die in dramaland? Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye AGAIN? It’s been confirmed that the pair who were costars in 2009′s You’re Beautiful and again in 2011′s You’ve Fallen For Me are going to be reunited for a third time. Jung Yong-hwa just been cast in Kim Eun-sook’s next big rom-com Heirs (He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs) starring Lee Min-ho, due out this fall.

The endless re-pairing is a thing I don’t understand, because sure they’re cute together, but enough already. I don’t even like it when it happens once. Even with him going back to second lead territory, it’s a retread of roles they’ve already played. Either this drama is just trying to be Boys Before Flowers-meets-You’re Beautiful so literally that it’s just mashing the two casts, or these two have some kind of cupid pulling Fate’s strings up there.

The drama will be about upper crust high schoolers, so it really will be another Boys Before Flowers. There is one upside to all this though — one of my biggest pet peeves with writer Kim Eun-sook is the way she writes adults like they’re fifteen… which means maybe she’ll be perfectly suited to write a high school drama. It’s described as a trendy drama about rich high school students, and their loves and friendships. Yes, but wouldn’t it be fun to watch them fall in love with new people, like just once in a blue drama moon?

Heirs is planning for an October premiere on SBS. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/jung-yong-hwa-cast-opposite-park-shin-hye-again-seriously/

Guest jjsweeter0211

CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Cast in ‘The Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

2013-04-15 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Putting another drama with Park Shin Hye on his resume, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa has been cast in the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs.

19918175.jpg

On April 15, FNC Entertainment announced that Jung Yong Hwa will be acting in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama. Jung Yong Hwa has previously appeared in A Gentleman’s Dignity, one of Kim Eun Sook’s hit dramas, as a cameo appearance as Kim Ha Neul’s student, who had a crush on her. 

Already cast in the drama is Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho. 

Jung Yong Hwa’s recent addition means that this will be his third drama with Park Shin Hye after You’re Beautiful andHeartstrings

Famous for Midas and Tazza, director Kang Shin Hyo will be leading the drama. 

The drama will air later in 2013. 

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

We all know that at the beginning Yonghwa was rumored to be cast in this drama..But their agency denied it..In one interview, Shinhye said that she and Yonghwa are only best friends..But seeing Yonghwa finally cast in 'Heirs' i think they are more than just best friends..Maybe Yonghwa just can't leave her behind and see her working with other handsome actor besides him :))

CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Cast in ‘The Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

2013-04-15 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif  
Putting another drama with Park Shin Hye on his resume, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa has been cast in the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs.

19918175.jpg

On April 15, FNC Entertainment announced that Jung Yong Hwa will be acting in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama. Jung Yong Hwa has previously appeared in A Gentleman’s Dignity, one of Kim Eun Sook’s hit dramas, as a cameo appearance as Kim Ha Neul’s student, who had a crush on her.

Jung Yong Hwa’s recent addition means that this will be his third drama with Park Shin Hye after You’re Beautiful and Heartstrings.

Famous for Midas and Tazza, director Kang Shin Hyo will be leading the drama.

The drama will air later in 2013.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

Guest manka

TV CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Cast in ‘The Heirs’ with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye 

Putting another drama with Park Shin Hye on his resume, CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa has been cast in the upcoming SBS drama, The Heirs.

19918175.jpg

On April 15, FNC Entertainment announced that Jung Yong Hwa will be acting in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama. Jung Yong Hwa has previously appeared in A Gentleman’s Dignity, one of Kim Eun Sook’s hit dramas, as a cameo appearance as Kim Ha Neul’s student, who had a crush on her. 

Jung Yong Hwa’s recent addition means that this will be his third drama with Park Shin Hye after You’re Beautiful andHeartstrings

Famous for Midas and Tazza, director Kang Shin Hyo will be leading the drama. 

The drama will air later in 2013. CR http://enewsworld.interest.me

@tigereyespeppy idk I really don't know Yong-Hwa I really want to watch you're beautiful and heart strings now to get feel on both YW and PSH since I hear they have great chemistry and were even rumored being together which has been denied

Guest tigereyespeppy

adlyn13 said: @tigereyespeppy idk I really don't know Yong-Hwa I really want to watch you're beautiful and heart strings now to get feel on both YW and PSH since I hear they have great chemistry and were even rumored being together which has been denied

Guest Hanjae

@estrellita1122
LOL ditto - happy birthday to us! :))

Though confetti-throwing aside, I'm sort of torn about this news. On one hand I'm happy about Yonghwa being casted (yay @awesomeduck - as @adlyn13 said, it's time to plan that pinch pinch mission!) and unlike DB I'm not sick of seeing him together with Shin Hye... but on the other hand, Yonghwa being in 2nd male lead territory in comparison to MinHot = he's more likely to lose Shin Hye again! I'm not sure whether my poor heart can take another round of major Second Male Lead syndrome. =))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Hanjae
We don't know for sure that LMH and SH are going to be together in the show.
Isn't there supposed to be more than just 1 male lead/1 female lead?
Who knows?
:-??

@tigereyespeppy probably those contrasting charms kind of like Gu Joon Pyo and Ji-Hoo they both had charm but one was like no emotions and the other was all emotions you know ... they're charm will attract many and cause conflict with the leading lady ..... OMG this is so BOF :((