[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest tigereyespeppy

It's pretty much no use saying whether someone will do go or bad in a drama until you actually see them in the drama. :)
Some people are very touchy when it comes to their idols and anything negative said about them will end up with you being the one attacked. :(
Even if it's just constructive criticism. 
I've seen actors that have done excellent in one drama and bombed in another. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.
I like how people are coming out with different story lines though! :D
It makes things interesting. ;)
What if only one or two of the characters was in school? And that is part of the added burden they bear? Like, having to juggle school and work, or school and learning to "take over the crown" and the whole story is of them trying to handle both? The drama isn't focused on actually being in the school.... But on how someone in school deals with the things outside of school while still having to go to school.  :|  If that makes any sense. :))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@Dooley_Fanboiice I'm CN Blue fans too. 

But your imagination is so wild. To take a Taiwanese actress and make her gone blonde :))  =D>

They have done this before. I believe in "they kiss again" one of the actresses had her hair dyed a honey blonde. She played Christine.

wisteria7 said:

But to be thoroughly honest,I'm not that crazy about Park Shin Hye for the part.Since she is already cast,I'm happy for her,but I hope it all turns out well.

I don't understand why most are afraid from shin hye and not happy bcz she is selected to the role .

I think the drama key success is writer and Director I hope the characters will have depth in the script not just good couple I want Story to watch If it bcz kiss scene that make you all afraid so much I see many kisses in alot of dramas without chemistry or story that make me can't  complete it  I find the problem is the Story and the script. 

In her past roles tell me if one of her characters know how to kiss like adult , simply she do what the director do even if she really lack how to kiss may be by practice in her new roles can gain the capability to do it .

what I want is  a story with good start and ending that make me wanting to  rewatch  the drama again 

:D

I don't think any of us are "afraid" of an actor or actress. And we don't hate them either. We just all have our preferences, and we like to voice them. :)).

There's a certain actor(whom I will NOT name for fear of being attacked) that I don't like to watch. I can see that he is a good actor, and I like one or two of the shows that he's played in. But I don't really like watching him for some reason. But that doesn't mean that I hate or fear him. It's just my personal preference. :)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@wisteria7 so we can go wild and thinking about blondies now? :-??

Why would that be going wild? :-/ I'm just saying that they use blondes a lot in dramas. People are constantly changing their hair color. :)

I can't count how many Japanese dramas have blondes in them. Most have at least one. I've seen several from Taiwan. And I know of at least 3 or 4 Korean dramas that have them. :)

I'm only saying that the hair color that people wear shouldn't make a difference. If they want to put blondes in the show, go ahead. It's not going to bring the show down. As long as the actors and actresses do their best, that's all that matters. :D

Guest bluemary

@dr25 Julien's Korean is almost perfect :D. There's still some accent. I asked my Korean student to listen what he said. That's okay with some accent and that makes him mote hawtttttt

He is perfect no matter what :))

It's pretty much no use saying whether someone will do go or bad in a drama until you actually see them in the drama. :)

Some people are very touchy when it comes to their idols and anything negative said about them will end up with you being the one attacked. :(

Even if it's just constructive criticism. 

I've seen actors that have done excellent in one drama and bombed in another. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

I like how people are coming out with different story lines though! :D

It makes things interesting. ;)

What if only one or two of the characters was in school? And that is part of the added burden they bear? Like, having to juggle school and work, or school and learning to "take over the crown" and the whole story is of them trying to handle both? The drama isn't focused on actually being in the school.... But on how someone in school deals with the things outside of school while still having to go to school.  :|  If that makes any sense. :))

@tigereyespeppy as well as you, I believe the story isn't about school itself. Rather, I think school is just a title put onto the characters, to show that they are young and well, are not stable yet and looking for their place in life. They might or might not be rich, they might all be in line for one specific thing, all up against one another, or they can all be in line for different things. I somehow think this drama will be focused on the overall lives of these characters, and school is included but will not be the main focus. Take Flower Boy Ramen Shop for example, they are in school but the drama is far from school based. Rather than a school based drama, I'd like it that they are in school but the main focus and the plot is not revolved around school. :-bd

Dooley_Fanboiice said: @ad_fa as soon as I saw the picture I was expecting Headlines saying [sBS HEIRS HAS CASTED / HAS STARTED FILMING] but you totally threw me off and now I am disappointed and my feeling did not come true I do hope they start filming soon or finish casting soon !  
I AM IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THEIR CASTING NEWS WHAT IS TAKING THEM SOO LONG T_T 

Guest bluemary

@tigereyespeppy I thought @wisteria7 want a wild imagination :)) But when I looked back, I think she edited her posts.  :-B
@shengvang I wonder if it's about Kimchi company. And Lee Min Ho has to be the heirs of the Kimchi company :)) It would be funny!

wisteria7 said: @Dooley_Fanboiice
Wow. So what is wrong with white people? or people of any color?  That's a large anime. Why are you bringing up the topic? Do you want more white people in Canada? It's beautiful there. My Dad lived there for a few years. I don't really know where because he died of cancer last year and never did tell me.:(

Guest wisteria7

It would be better if you told the truth. You were very rude to me in your inbox reply when I politely asked you about your wording.

I responded-not bashing you at all I really would appreciate it if you would not speak to me in this thread. I haven't done anything wrong to you to warrant a tongue lashing from you.I have always been nice to you.
So please leave me alone.
Thank you.

Guest tigereyespeppy

Dooley_Fanboiice said:
@wisteria7 I never meant to offend white people, I just read about how other people thought it'd be nice to see more white people in dramas. I didn't say anything bad about white people, it was a suggestion of possible actresses that I thought could act in the role of a white person. That it doesn't just have to be completely american/canadian. The "big" anime I just thought that's how others were picturing how the white person would look like and possibly how the drama would look like... 
Don't pretend to be okay with everything in my inbox and then bash me in the thread... if my answer doesn't satisfy you you should tell me because I don't like that and yes, theres not enough white in Canada! Also, I'm sorry about your dad dying... 
K, I'm finished I'm sorry everyone I just had to reply to that....

Guest tigereyespeppy

wisteria7 said:

It would be better if you told the truth. You were very rude to me in your inbox reply when I politely asked you about your wording.

I responded-not bashing you at all I really would appreciate it if you would not speak to me in this thread. I haven't done anything wrong to you to warrant a tongue lashing from you.I have always been nice to you.
So please leave me alone.
Thank you.