[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest tigereyespeppy

cikamoi said: @tigereyespeppy I really love studying how the West think about Asian and what they actually expect. and what the Asia thinks about West and what they actually expect from the West. 
What about putting a skin head kid in it :))Other than that, I want to interview these skin head kid you know. Ah so much to do.

Guest bluemary

I just want to tell you guys that I sent a tweet to the writer. I don't have Twitter. So my student helped me.
@wisteria7 I sent in your suggestion too. 
Hopefully she will read it [-O< . I know famous people like her don't bothered to read the mention.

@sia3 Totally love it.  :x

To all the people rooting for a "white person" are they looking for something like this?? (Left: Lili, Right: Asuka Kazama from Tekken Series)
186629-tekkencomic.jpgTiffany Tsu                                            Larisa Bakurova2260.jpgLarisa_Bakurova2013116152948.jpgclearly it doesn't have to be completely english I'm sure they could add a "white" taiwanese actress and make her go blonde.... LOL still works right??

Guest bluemary

@Dooley_Fanboiice I'm CN Blue fans too. 
But your imagination is so wild. To take a Taiwanese actress and make her gone blonde :))  =D>

Guest wisteria7

Oh, and just wanted everyone to know that my fiancee Lee and I are both Korean Americans. Soooooooo. That's good,right? :))
And that we both live and work in Seoul? I just happened to be born blonde,like my Mom.  =))

Guest wisteria7

@laquetahodge-you haven't been in the forum for awhile.is everything ok?

Dooley_Fanboiice said: @bluemary of course it is related!! :P I'm sure we can go off topic too thinking of blondies it's okay !! :D 

wisteria7 said:

But to be thoroughly honest,I'm not that crazy about Park Shin Hye for the part.Since she is already cast,I'm happy for her,but I hope it all turns out well.

I don't understand why most are afraid from shin hye and not happy bcz she is selected to the role .

I think the drama key success is writer and Director I hope the characters will have depth in the script not just good couple I want Story to watch If it bcz kiss scene that make you all afraid so much I see many kisses in alot of dramas without chemistry or story that make me can't  complete it  I find the problem is the Story and the script. 

In her past roles tell me if one of her characters know how to kiss like adult , simply she do what the director do even if she really lack how to kiss may be by practice in her new roles can gain the capability to do it .

what I want is  a story with good start and ending that make me wanting to  rewatch  the drama again 

:D

probably cuz her roles from what others have said is the same. same theme I guess can't say much cuz I never seen any of her dramas ... and then LMH well all his character have been different so he has more room to be more versatile with whatever character comes at him ... but PSH if its true thats all her characters are the same generic goody goody there afraid she won't do good . But I saw a recent article that this role of hers she may approach it differently who knows she may surprise us . I am looking forward to it either way