[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest manka

NEW 
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Fanmade MV] I am in here MVhttp://youtu.be/3cIW8GX_Zww 
:)>-

@bobsavero Where are you? :))
I was just teasing you earlier today about the April Fool :)) Don't be scared.
Remember @wisteria7 used to go to the set during Faith days? I think she can do it too for Heirs since she is a Director. She will bring a lot of BTS Heirs for us before everyone ;;) 

@cikamoi : im sooo confused. which one i have to trust. u or @wisteria7 unnie. damn. ahahahha =)) =))

i was in a meeting this mid day (MEETING IN A MIDDLE OF WEEKEND IS AWFUL).  and i will be in a lurking mode for this time being. dont change your avatar please before i came back. hahahaha :)) :))

edit: if u want to find me come to Bridal Mask thread :D

@bobsavero You know I left Faith too a few months back. Seem like Faith has some kind aura that attaract me back. Oh gosh. I just went into Bridal Mask and laughing so hard on the meme the fans make :))
So have you decide which to trust?  :-B

@bobsavero I don't think only Faith is a chatroom. Bridal Mask thread too :)) Just BM thread wasn't chattie than Faith.
It's great Soompi get rid of the rules of Off Topic. I read the rules :D
Oh damn. So you decide to no trust anyone? Include Mr.Lee's news of Heirs?

cikamoi said: @bobsavero I don't think only Faith is a chatroom. Bridal Mask thread too :)) Just BM thread wasn't chattie than Faith.

cikamoi said:

@bobsavero I don't think only Faith is a chatroom. Bridal Mask thread too :)) Just BM thread wasn't chattie than Faith.

let me see that rules :D

faith is moreee like a chatroom now. sorry. but still love it. i think this thread gonna be another chatroom ahahhaha

what kind of news? Mr.Lee = LMH ??

Sure ??? Offtopic is allowed already ??

@cikamoi , i thought you talk about another thing. i didnt read all of possible stories made by all of heiress (what this grup called?) i want to be a surprise!!! ahahahha.
@wisteria7 unnie, what happen? someone left u? i hope u better now. (sorry, why u always left by someone while u are in soompi thread? :(( :(( ) . unnie him ne!