JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest thuha102

Find out in a forum called afspot and I haven't seen this posted here yet. xD
Translate according to subs on screen. credit to: jactweetybi for translation 

Q : What type of guys does Eunhye like?

EH: As long as I feel safe with him (sense of security) and he is brave (strong in character).
I was joking earlier when I said as long as the guy is handsome. I don't care much about the looks.

Q : How about tall guys like Joo JiHoon?

EH: It will be nice if the guy is taller than me. But JiHoon looks a bit too skinny. I hope the guy can be a bit muscularAt least more muscular than JiHoon. 

Kim Jong Kook, Yoon EunHye, and Joo JiHoon... What is the REAL Story Behind Them?

Just last week, I (reporter) met Yoon EunHye and asked her many questions about the scandals she had with both charming men, Kim Jong Kook and Joo JiHoon.

Q: How do you feel about how JJH fans and KJK fans are both talking bad about eachother?
A: I feel bad because I know how the two fan groups are talking bad about each other and seems as though it's my fault. Both are getting more ANTI fans and they both don't deserve that!

Q:What is your relationship between you and both of the men? Which are you more close with?
A: I am not really close with both of them. I only know both of them because of the shows and dramas I was in. But if I really had to choose, it would be Kim Jong Kook, we've become closer than ever because of X-man and I really miss him. Although the scandal made us feel awkward, it brought us even closer.

Q: Do you still have contact with these two celebrities?
A: Of course! It's hard to keep in contact with Kim Jong Kook becasuse he's in Military Service and he's always busy. Joo JiHoon... I don't really talk to anymore because he is busy with his acting career. I am very worried for Kim Jong Kook beacuse he looks pale these days. I miss the old him.

Yoon EunHye also said: Kim Jong Kook and Joo JiHoon are both great people and they don't derserve all this negetive things about them. Please don't hate them...

I wish you all the best of luck for everything and I wish to show you more of me in my acting career.

This was my interview with Yoon EunHye... You can see by this interview that she is a very loving, and caring. I'm very glad she's in our lives and we all hope to see something more out of her acting career.

Kim, GoongGin

tranl by cuttiesgirl 

Just some old news since 2006 but after reading this, here are what I think: KJK once said that he wanted to public his secret relationship but it was not a suitable time (somewhere in this thread, I just don't remember exactly the page, sr :'s), I guess it was before he went to army. Then when he is back, in the Golden Fishery the way he says make me feel like he doesn't have enough confident while YEH became so popular at that time (2008). Besides, 2 years in army can make some distance between them, something may change, right? => He want to take time and re-establish his career to protect his only and one woman by his own strength :P
Finally, think about it, if they public their relationship back to 2006, when YEH just starts her acting career... like the news above states, she will get more antifan, who may think that she uses their relationship to promote herself... Well, who knows she will become a top star after that, especially KJK... that's why he says in the show that he truly feels regret to not hold the fate with YEH, she is so high to touch now :(

afspot is one of the original JYC threads for international JYC fans. You can also check out the original Korean fanclub jongandyoon cafe forum though it's pretty much defunct, since the KJK's bashing incident in Dec 2008. Most of the information on afspot came via translations via JYC_kor and especially JYC_cn. 
If you wish to learn more can check out JYC_cn, which have two branches currently. Baidu forum for mainland Chinese fans and started around 2010. The original Taiwanese JYC_cn consist of fans from both countries. The JYC members, mentioned on afspot, are all the original Taiwanese JYC members. Unfortunately their website server crashed back in 2010/2011 and all their library of information had been lost. Of course they have reinstated to their current site since 2012, however as stated, most of the archives were already lost with no backup. The old-timer JYCers, most of them are just silent members/moderators on the new site since the lost of 6 years worth of efforts had hit them quite hard. You'll need registration and various clearance levels to view the threads...And higher clearance threads are not to be re-posted without permission.
Alternatively check out YEH and KJK threads on soompi forums. The both of them are like light and shadows, constantly linked so you can go explore for yourself.
Will not spoil the fun anymore...Happy information gathering!

@thuha102, from what i know they still close after kjk release from MS. At least yeh came to kjk concert in 2009 despite bashing incident that happen before. Its more like they avoid to be on the same event after that not because they was not close like before. Like you said, if they are really dating maybe the reason why they try so hard to keep it secret because yeh became so popular and succesful after coffee prince. A lot of people looks down on kjk but now i dont think they will have the reason to feel like that anymore. Kjk now become more succesful eventhough he already 40 compares to the young one something that not a lot of 40-an celebs can achieves. Its not too much if i said that he is among the biggest names in SK now

Do guys know that in Everybody they not just tease kjk with yeh once but two times. The first one in ep 12 when they asked him to send video message to her and the second time was ep 13 when ji suk jin came as guest. JSJ purposely mentioned yeh to kjk and they bickering about it and laughing together. I watch it on dailymotion and that part is around 38 mins from the whole show if you interested. JSJ knows well about yeh born year. Their expression looks so funny like there was something hidden between them. Just my feeling..

• Like 1

I don't like watch RM if there are action between them (I mean "spartaace") even in Xman, I prefer to watch if there are action only YEH and KJK :P I love this Xman couple :x .

Oh yes, Hi everyone I am new in here just only 2 - 3 months, I starting like this Xman couple, nice to read this thread so I can know more about our lovely couple ;;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Can someone tell me where i can find the english subbed of JTBC "Everybody" Ep 13 with ji suk jin. I want to know what he said about eun hye and jong kook. I can't find the english sub anywhere but only the raw http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hldt1_jtbc-%EC%97%90%EB%B8%8C%EB%A6%AC-%EB%B0%94%EB%94%94-everybody-e13-150219-720p-part2_school it starts at 07:25. If someone can please translate it. Thank you!!!

• Like 1

JadeL said:

Can someone tell me where i can find the english subbed of JTBC "Everybody" Ep 13 with ji suk jin. I want to know what he said about eun hye and jong kook. I can't find the english sub anywhere but only the raw http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hldt1_jtbc-%EC%97%90%EB%B8%8C%EB%A6%AC-%EB%B0%94%EB%94%94-everybody-e13-150219-720p-part2_school it starts at 07:25. If someone can please translate it. Thank you!!!

Guest thuha102

It's start at 3:24 when the MC ask who YEH want to come here (the park) with?
- A husband!

She is really serious about marriage life in most of interviews, not dating but marriage :"3 (in the newest interview with section TV, she also states that she want to have a twins in the future, lol) 
In 3:42 she said: "I want to get married soon.", she actually look straight into the camera as if she want to mention someone =))))))) 
Coincidentally, YEH Come to Play was broadcast in 07.03.2011 and at Star Date was broadcast in 26.03.2011. Jong Kook oppa, Eun Hye's still waiting... 

@mari89 yes that is. it not weird if he know cha bum geun number since kjk like soccer and get to know some people. but if its only his wife number, so most likely that come from yeh. but then another question come. why kjk save her no. in his phone? i can only think one answer; that was yeh phone that he used.

Hhmm...maybe that's why he offered to JS Park for answer it when connected :)