JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest phaik seey

Coco MoccoC said: oh and Ive read somewhere that eunhye will be guesting on running man ep 202 .is it true ? i really really hope its true . im dying to see them together again . 

phaik seey said:Wow.. so envy of you for the hug from KJK.  I watched the video but the conversation between KJK and MC is not really clear when talk abt the ideal girl type.  I only can hear the fans shouting YEH's name and both of them pointed to a corner of the stage.  What were they talking about before I hear KJK said he like FAT, HEALTHY, NOT SKINNY...., can share?  

Really hope he will be coming to MY soon so we can see him as I hv missed out for this time :(

ehrmm...At first i just love how lately so many people outside from rm members mention yeh.It could be something will come out soon.But after analyze kjk reaction lately when some people mention yeh,i dont know why im feel something is missing and off from him.His reaction not look like a couple years back when yjs and rm member always tease him,his reaction is bit different.He act like he dont like it and mad but after that he have smile on his face.Now,i cant see that reaction clearly anymore.For me his change a bit somehow.From the Hidden Singer concert video when fan shout yeh name and mc heard it and said it again,his reaction to me look like he not so comfortable,akward and maybe little bit annoy.The way he try to cut and block mc's from talk about yeh make me trying hard to figure out why he did that.it's because he dont like to be link with yeh anymore or trying to protect yeh or trying to protect 'someone' else feeling.I dont know what the answers is.Its very complicated to understand peoples heart.Everything can change right.After years by years their scandal never die.Why?Everyone talk about it eventhough we never see any evidence they are together.There nothings not even a single picture that show they meet or seeing each other in past years after kjk finish his MS.How come there's no reporter can caught this two dating if they truly dating in past years and now..How smart and secretive they are not being caught dating for couple of years.This is what always playing in my head since a long time.This JYC couple really killing me you know.I love them so much.what i'm said above is my opinion and what i'm feeling right now base from some aspects and maybe you can said trying to guess from an usual reaction that never seen before from one of them..But That not mean anythings.Maybe i'm was wrong at all.Maybe what we saw actually nothings behind it.Well,i'm just try to share my thought about them now.My heart still with them and will continuely to figure out what they really are.However this Is their life right.We can't decide it for them.If they really have feeling to each others and fate at their side,soon we will get to listen good news right and if what we predict are not at our side,we accept that with patience deep in our hearts.Love cant be predictable.If God want it happend.it will.Nobody cant control it.JYC -shippers fighting...peace

Guest jkook

lovekjkyeh

said:

2.If KJK now have someone else in his life, some RM member or his friend must know about it and respect his privacy and his new woman and would not tease him with YEH anymore right.

4.I think they should announce about each other partners soon to stop this.

@atticusfinch: I don't think she'll guest in RM, even if she accept the drama. Plus, with 1-2 month distance from shooting to airing time, that will be hell strict schedule even with fixed script / no-live shooting. I don't see any possibility of her promoting drama/movie via RM, with her issue with JK, it's too risque.
@yogert91: But Rom-com have a major problem ... age. Aside IMY, all her plays were romcom. It's OK for now (or a few years from now) IMO, she needs to build 'common (ordinary) people image' to balance her glamour (stunning) image, so the audience can relate to her character more. Her image now far too different from her Goong & CP image. Just my personal opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest qilas

forever love this couple! my lovely couple.ohhmyy. jongkook said before 40 he willl get married. and next year he will be 40y/o. hope have a good news from this couple.my ultimate couple. fighting!

I don't know what to feel...As much as I wanted to ship them forever, part of me is accepting that they are not meant to be together. Why? Based from what I've seen on Running Man, JongKook oppa had different reactions when RM casts mention YEH. The first time was when Charlie's Angels, he smiled that time but lately, in the Takji game, he was annoyed. Then in the episode where in MGY guested and the girl from potato star, other RM casts said Anyeong to YEH. Is it a sign that this love team nearly to its end? Thinking about it, im very sad... He will be 40 next year, and i hope oppa will make an announcement soon about who will be his lovely bride...