JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

@rjn24
thank you for the links of yeh xman, but so sorry i got the episode wrong, its not 42 but 43 that YEH had the squabble with this other girl
anyway i will wait patiently for @ainkimara to slowly put up all the episodes

@yogert91 i have uploaded episode 14-25 on my YT account.. Or u can go back a page and see the posts..

Thank you for making the gifs! I love it!! So much memories!

I don't know about others but i like the old KJK more. The one where he's more reserved and quiet..

ainkimura said: @yogert91 i have uploaded episode 14-25 on my YT account.. Or u can go back a page and see the posts.. Thank you for making the gifs! I love it!! So much memories! I don't know about others but i like the old KJK more. The one where he's more reserved and quiet..

ainkimura said: @yogert91 i have uploaded episode 14-25 on my YT account.. Or u can go back a page and see the posts.. Thank you for making the gifs! I love it!! So much memories! I don't know about others but i like the old KJK more. The one where he's more reserved and quiet..