[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

NEWMARIO

said:

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "

BoA – Between Heaven And Hell (천국과 지옥 사이) Shark OSTBy

popgasa 

on

May 27, 2013

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=199234

Kim Nam Gil makes Son Ye Jin frustrated by teasing

2013-05-26 16:15

2013052610094951a160dcd.jpg

Son Ye Jin got frustrated because of Kim Nam Gil.

Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, Ha Seok Jin, and Lee Hanee appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', and Kim Nam Gil made Son Ye Jin frustrated by teasing.

As the reporter asked Son Ye Jin why she decided to cast in 'Shark', she said, "It's because I loved the scenario."

Then, Kim Nam Gil said, "Don't like. Say that it's because of me," and Son Ye Jin grabbed Kim Nam Gil by his neck, as if trying to choke him.

On the other hand, 'Shark' will premiere on May 27th at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com

---

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=199303

Son Ye Jin captured while monitoring herself

2013-05-27 15:18

2013052615070051a1a6847.jpg

A new photo of Son Ye Jin is becoming a hot issue.

On May 25th, Son Ye Jin uploaded a photo on her me2day and wrote "I'm having a monitoring. While shooting 'Shark'...The first broadcast is only two days away. I'm feeling excited and scared."

In the photo, Son Ye Jin is monitoring her work while shooting new KBS 2TV drama 'Shark'.

Especially, her beautiful look and amazing skin condition is drawing many people's attention.

On the other hand, 'Shark' will premiere on May 27th at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com

Guest smse89

thanksss i think kim nam gil acted very well:) this is just the first epi, so 7.0  ratings is considered quite okay

Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 1 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Confesses to Kyung Soo Jin “I’m Going to Find You Untill I Die”

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 1 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Confesses to Kyung Soo Jin “I’m Going to Find You Untill I Die”May 27, 2013

viadramaKim Gyu Chul, Kyung Soo Jin, Oh Hyun Kyung, Shark, Yeon Joon SukNo comments3 views

In the first episode of Shark, Han Yi Soo(played by Yeon Joon Suk) confessed to Jo Hae Woo(played by Kyung Soo Jin) that he will find her until he dies.

Hae Woo escaped to her own secret place as her mother, Yoo Sun Young(played by Oh Hyun Kyung), ran away from home because of her father, Jo Eui Sun(played by Kim Gyu Chul)’s affair. Yi Soo went to her secret place to comfort her.

Yi Soo said, “There are a lot of things in this world we can’t do anything about. What I hope for is that you don’t suffer because of those unsolvable problems.”

Hae Woo asked, “What are you going to do if I disappear?” Yi Soo replied, “I’m going to find you until I die. Besides, I won’t be able to die before I find you.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Shark Episode 1 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Gives Kyung Soo Jin a Romantic Forehead Kiss Under the Rain

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Shark Episode 1 Review: Yeon Joon Suk Gives Kyung Soo Jin a Romantic Forehead Kiss Under the RainMay 27, 2013

viadramaKyung Soo Jin, Shark,Yeon Joon SukNo comments3 views

In the first episode of Shark, Han Yi Soo(played by Yeon Joon Suk) gave Jo Hae Woo(played by Kyung Soo Jin) a romantic forehead kiss under the rain.

As it started to rain unexpectedly, Yi Soo and Hae Woo held hands and ran. Yi Soo wiped Hae Woo’s wet face with his handkerchief. Soon, the two got shy as their face were close to each other’s, and Yi Soo kissed Hae Woo’s forehead.

cr: koreandrama.com

Archived