[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013
Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"Shark"Kim Nam Gil walks away from Son Ye Jin in the rain and then returns to kiss her. She slaps him but he has destroyed the illusion of her happy life. And giving in to his feelings for her threatens his reason for living: his desire for revenge.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
Full Article

Hey guys!
As usual, the annual KBS drama awards are coming.. very very sooon! and guess what our couple son ye jin and kim nam gil are nominated for the best coup;le and popularity awards! PLS VOTE FOR THEM! VOTOING ENDS 28TH DECEMBER, MIDNIGHT
For instructions of how to vote, please click on the link:
http://beatuscorner.com/2013-kbs-drama-awards-best-couple-nominees/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(53, 60, 74);"キム・ナムギル&ソン・イェジン初キスシーンの舞台裏…「サメ~愛の黙示録~」 class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(53, 60, 74);"
class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(53, 60, 74);"Blu-ray&DVD SET1特典映像を先行公開!

KSTYLE |2014年04月03日10時08分

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.「赤と黒」のキム・ナムギルと『私の頭の中の消しゴム』のソン・イェジンが主演したドラマ「サメ~愛の黙示録~」のBlu-ray&DVD SET1がいよいよ4月9日(水) にリリースされる。リリースを控え、特典映像に収録される舞台裏映像が特別先行公開された。

「サメ~愛の黙示録~」は、韓国ドラマ史上最も心に刺さる、愛と復讐のサスペンス・ラブストーリー。Blu-ray&DVD SET1には、特典映像として“制作発表会見”や“メイキング・オブ「サメ」PART1 ” と題した、台本の読み合わせから、ドラマのヒット祈願をする様子、ポスター撮影などのメイキングを豪華収録されている。

今回その“メイキング・オブ「サメ」PART1”から「潜入!ナムギル&イェジン初キスの撮影現場」の一部が公開された。
映像には、監督からカットの声がかかっても、キスをしたままソン・イェジンから離れない、お茶目なキム・ナムギルや、いきなりキスをした仕返しとして、ソン・イェジンから思いっきりビンタをされるも、笑ってしまいNGになってしまうなど、本編では見られない姿が収録されている。

過去と現在が幾重にも絡み合い、激しい愛憎と疑惑が交錯する中で展開する、切ない愛と狂おしい宿命の物語「サメ~愛の黙示録~」は4月9日(水) にBlu-ray&DVD SET1、5月2日(金) にBlu-ray&DVD SET 2がリリースされる。

「サメ ~愛の黙示録~」
●DVD&Blu-ray SET 1 4月9日(水)発売
●DVD&Blu-ray SET 2 5月2日(金)発売
DVD 各¥18000+税/Blu-ray 各¥20000+税
※レンタル同時リリース

発売・販売元:NBCユニバーサル・エンターテイメント
Licensed by KBS Media Ltd. © 2013 KBS. All rights reserved
Blu-ray&DVD 公式サイト:http://kandera.jp/sp/same/

元記事配信日時 : 2014年04月03日00時00分 記者 : Kstyle編集部

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1992088&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"2014年4月9日発売「サメ~愛の黙示録~」予告編

cr to uploader

• 4 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"先行公開!「サメ〜愛の黙示録〜」 5.2発売ブルーレイ&DVD SET2特典映像より

cr to uploader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Shark Behind the Scenes
http://youtu.be/p5Fu9UfktUA
cr to uploader
http://youtu.be/L8hGG7Yc1XQ
cr to uploader 

cr to uploader

taihop-01-3fd84.jpg id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"http://kenh14.vn/cine/ky-luc-thoi-gian-xa-nhau-cua-cac-cap-tinh-nhan-phim-han-2014052205094131.chn 

Guest snowflakesj16

I missed these two leads! Excited to watch them again in their movie. Thanks for posting the bts clips @firstkmovie.

• 1 month later...

the most important component of a thriller is the unraveling of its plot where i found it to be almost falling short as tension throughout the drama did not build-up to make the viewers grip to their seats...some of the scenes were also quite cheesy, eg. Hae Woo scraf flying towards Yi Soo..nonetheless Son Ye Jin played out a good performance which was let down by the slightly weak script.. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/24/actor-kim-nam-gil-explains-how-the-failure-of-shark-influenced-him-positively/
Just read that gilly was depressed because Shark was not a success.  I loved Shark and I thought KNG was fabulous in it. His eyes express such passion, rage, and mystery he doesn't even have to speak. And the way he moved, each step showed the pain his body was in from being crushed, torn and cut when the truck crashed into the phone booth,  And the OST of these series was beautiful and original. I couldn't believe he felt bad but I guess it did not get popular support and it hurt him.  I guess from my POV he is such a great actor, it is hard for me to believe he would not feel more confident.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dutra1710

OMG,I miss them thats why Im back to the thread and its so cute to watch them again in the BTS! They are absolutely adorable! Cant wait to see their movie!!! Im dying to know the translation for those BTS though,anyone have the translated version???

Archived