[Drama 2013] Cruel Palace / War of Flowers 궁중잔혹사 / 꽃들의 전쟁

Guest LHRCN

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samasta93

after watching ep. 7&8
# listening to KJJ and YCs' conversation leads to my own understanding --> maybe the king is already less able to conceive children.. hence, probably what KJJ and YC would want to do is just to make her next pregnancy as king's but in reality it wasn't... 
#poor crown princess.. riding horse from far away with nice intention but got rejected.. must be so heartbroken.. 
#the new queen is too young.. too too young.. she looks so bright too.. why she's offered as Injo's queen.. she should have been married to Prince BongRim.. he's much more suitable with her.......... **blame those greedy beard ministers**

Guest LHRCN

[Engsub] Ep 8
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/cruel-palace-war-of-flowers-episode-8/302652

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4243/8/Cruel_Palace%3A_War_of_the_Flowers/?ap=1

Guest jessT

thank you for the pics, the behind the scene pics look so funny. anyone know why Injo is so scared of crown princess? in ep 8 he said that his daughter-in-law wouldnt be happy if the baby was a son? poor crown princess, she just wanted to see her son.

Guest samasta93

@jessT
Injo mentioned that since he knew the crown prince's character is passive, he decided to marry him with a strong-willed woman (as we have seen how crown princess is) to balance and complete the crown prince. She's well-known as a very smart and bright woman. As we already knew, there are ministers who prefer the crown prince to Injo and there is KJJ who wants to worsen the father-son relationship, these aspects lead to Injo's personal fear of being overthrown by his own son and he thinks that the only influential person who can influence such thing to crown prince is only his wife (since she has a strong-willed character). So, he's suspicious with the crown princess. Moreover, he's getting more furious when he knew the Crown Princess rode a horse to come back to Joseon, this - in my point of view - is a disgrace in Injo's eyes in accordance with Joseon approach of Confucianism.. as we can see as well, Injo is very sensitive with all about Qing.. and woman riding a horse is a very alien idea.. a very barbaric.. a very Qing style.. which is so unacceptable..

Guest samasta93

@jessT @LHRCNyour welcome, I feel happy this forum is more lively than before :D and this kind of saeguk needs more discussion..
@LHRCNdo you think KJJ would find a man or offer himself to impregnate YC? I know the later sounds so vulgar.. but who knows...?the Queen seems to be wise, but maybe she is a wolf in sheepskin.. in the end history proves that she is the survivor (Queen JangRyul, despite being childless), so I don't think she should be underestimated.. NamHyuk.. *sigh* why I always feel he's lacking of any charismatic aura.. maybe this is just my irrelevant feeling.. hopefully when he's coming back from experiencing the "Death" himself, he's getting ruthless to add more essential and powerful effects into this saeguk..
@DJGI haven't watched the legend of Zhen Huan, I did have a glance of it via youtube but since it's about Emperor YongZhen and his concubines... I decided to avoid it.. simply because YongZhen from BBJX has already stolen my heart.. lol.. so, yes.. I feel like I don't want to watch any other "YongZhens" with any other "RuoXis"  (sounds ridiculous, I know.. but the BBJX royal pair is everlasting in my heart.. lol) ;)

Guest LHRCN

@samasta93
just rewatched that scene of YC and KJJ, she had an idea and he shut her mouth up, saying: are you thinking what I am thinking?
then he said: just have a night with him and we will see if youre thinking the same as mine.
I dont think he will impregnate her, but his conservation with consort Kim sounds like this. after rewatching this scene of YC and KJJ, it sounds more like they will switch or find another baby, it doesnt matter if she is pregnant or not, as long as she spend a night with Injo, they will make her pregnant and find a baby boy. Because she said something like: if I gave birth to a daughter again....xxx. so I am thinking that she want to switch the baby at birth ( you know in most of chinese drama you see the concubines or Queen switch their baby at birth)
based on history, Injo died when she was 26, so she became Queen-mother when the new King is throned. the new king then died after 10 years, she then became grand-grand- queen i think. ( based on history she was a LOT LOT younger than Injo's sons, so its understandable that she lived longer than the Kings) I dont know what she has in store, but i dont curious about her. personally I dont like tha fact that she is the new queen, she is so young and i wouldnt respect here if she was my queen.

I dont know whether NH would change ? became another person ? but I do hope he will be stronger, i want to see the kick-richard simmons NH. who doesnt scare for anything, who does anything he wants. I want to see him taking his revenge on YC as well. The woman needs to be taught some lesson.
I see that she still loves him A LOT. but i do not understand why she doesnt wanna see her daughter??? or was she afraid to see the child because it will remind her of NH??

there is a scene in ep 8, when the crown princess said something that InJo lost his respect and crown prince could only returned when Injo is dead...etc seems like she knows everything happened in Joseon? I wonder how did she know? and she is pretty smart to figure out what Injo thinks and how it is among the ministers.

samasta93 said: after watching ep. 7&8
# listening to KJJ and YCs' conversation leads to my own understanding --> maybe the king is already less able to conceive children.. hence, probably what KJJ and YC would want to do is just to make her next pregnancy as king's but in reality it wasn't... 
#poor crown princess.. riding horse from far away with nice intention but got rejected.. must be so heartbroken.. 
#the new queen is too young.. too too young.. she looks so bright too.. why she's offered as Injo's queen.. she should have been married to Prince BongRim.. he's much more suitable with her.......... **blame those greedy beard ministers**

Guest LHRCN

The flowers:'' we are friends''
20130418_1366250561_56841000_1.jpg
naver

Ahh the atmosphere on the filmset looks so funny. with Kim Hyun Joo's funny and easy-going personality, she sure get close with those actresses and making them laugh anytime.

Guest LHRCN

The history
history_about.jpg
JTBC

Injo's reign 1623- 1649
1644 Crown Prince returned from China
1645 Crown Prince died
1649 Injo died
1649 King HyoJong's reign ( prince Bongrim )
1651 Kim Ja Jeom died

Archived