[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

@restudewi i love that photo of jis and shk too! :x they way they look and smile at each other is so nice to look at.. 8-> it feels like both are really having fun and enjoying behind the scenes.. :) i wonder what they are talking about that made them both smile like that? :-? Its like they are teasing each other.. :D

awww,isn't that the look of love and happiness! :) 8-> my delusional mind is on for this two the whole day.. :))

Guest crazywindblower

i wish the pd staff of twtwb did released more bts of jis and shk during the filming..i can't help but wonder why there are not much bts of them both.. :-? why is their bts together is so limited and all are i can say safe bts to release which will not make people suspicious enough of their relationship.. :(

9898764713_bdfe884a53_o.jpg

@crazywindblower and @restudewui, I also love this bts pic.  They just look so naturally happy here.  SHK is even touching JIS' arm or coat (can't tell from this angle).  We rarely get to see SHK initiating any skinship so this pic is really precious :)  It's like they're in their own little world :P.  You can even see the ladies in the back are "aahhhing" over their cute display :)

Guest crazywindblower

i wish shk and jis can make a movie together.. [-O< they really have so much onscreen chemistry.. 8->

i think son ye jin and the actor she is paired with in the drama sharks is filming a movie too together after their drama ended..i wish also that this will happen too to jis and shk.. :) [-O< a movie of them together will be awesome! :)

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder what will keep jis busy this last quarter of the year until 1st quarter of next year for him to give up filming kwon bob,the movie he has been waiting for so long to start filming.. :-? :-/

i hope another drama or a movie with shk unnie.. :D :x 8->

hclover96 said: 9898764713_bdfe884a53_o.jpg

@crazywindblower and @restudewui, I also love this bts pic.  They just look so naturally happy here.  SHK is even touching JIS' arm or coat (can't tell from this angle).  We rarely get to see SHK initiating any skinship so this pic is really precious :)  It's like they're in their own little world :P.  You can even see the ladies in the back are "aahhhing" over their cute display :)

Guest hearttsui

crazywindblower said: i wish shk and jis can make a movie together.. [-O< they really have so much onscreen chemistry.. 8->

i think son ye jin and the actor she is paired with in the drama sharks is filming a movie too together after their drama ended..i wish also that this will happen too to jis and shk.. :)[-O< a movie of them together will be awesome! :)