[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest graaccee02

shey428 said: @hclover96

Ow, i thought he's in china...

I dont think he's alone.. I think he's with the man beside him.

Suddenly i remember reading that SHG's filming in china has ended and next stop is taiwan.
Are they contacting each other? Are they playing hide and seek again? Some thoughts came into my mind like.. >SHG: it's safe to go china. We're done there. They wouldnt think we'll see other in china. JIS: i miss you so much i dont care if they see us!! <

Oh my delusional heart goes on and on and on!!

shey428 said:

@hclover96

Ow, i thought he's in china...

I dont think he's alone.. I think he's with the man beside him.

Suddenly i remember reading that SHG's filming in china has ended and next stop is taiwan.

Are they contacting each other? Are they playing hide and seek again? Some thoughts came into my mind like.. >SHG: it's safe to go china. We're done there. They wouldnt think we'll see other in china. JIS: i miss you so much i dont care if they see us!! <

Oh my delusional heart goes on and on and on!!

Ohh..!! and so..if the filming in China has finished .., :D ahaa!! of course she'll have a break for awhile., and can relax a bit .., and take that break for a leisure time.. perfect timing for a secret date ;)  until the next filming schedule and before heading to Taiwan ...:) What do you all think ? :x

How i wish thats the case.. :)

Guest Fion Chowfj

Hi,gd morning very O2 shippers,just like Shey428 said that the person in chinese words i also understand. ;;) @Hclover96,i hv some question that did Jis's parent(his mum)watched her son filmed TWTWB?? :-/ :P,may be she saw Shk is a nice girl,got gd heart.i wonder may be his mum did advice him to chasing her ;;):D :-bd (since his many frd got married already,and then his age 30 something not young)is my delusional mind mv on! Am i thinking right or wrong ?? 8-> :x [-O<

It seems that he was really nervous in those pictures. well I think if they are secretly dating they should really keep it! because if JIS and KMH dating is just a cover up and if paparazzi or dispatch saw JIS and SHK together somewhere.. it would definitely a confusion to the people. And also if our delusional are all true, I think that it is really a bad idea if this JIS & KMH dating is just a cover up. I am just really worried of what people will think of SHK or JIS, people might not understand them. 

Guest Fion Chowfj

Did every guys know this english song is A Special Loving You..i don know whose singer..i found the TWTWB ost mv on youtube..its very nice song n got meanings for our lovely JIS SHK :\"> 8-> ;;)

Guest graaccee02

Fion Chowfj said: Did every guys know this english song is A Special Loving You..i don know whose singer..i found the TWTWB ost mv on youtube..its very nice song n got meanings for our lovely JIS SHK :\">8->;;)

Fion Chowfj said: Did every guys know this english song is A Special Loving You..i don know whose singer..i found the TWTWB ost mv on youtube..its very nice song n got meanings for our lovely JIS SHK :\">8->;;)

You came along, unexpectedly

I was doing fine in my little world

Oh baby please don't get me wrong

'Cause I'm not complaining

But you see, you got my mind spinning

Baby I dream of you every minute

You're in my dreams

You're always in it

That's the only place I know

Where you could be mine

And I'm yours (Baby I'm yours)

Only till i wake up

Why can't it be

Why can't it be the two of us

Why can't we be lovers

Only friends

You came along

At the wrong place, (you came along) at the wrong time

Or was it me

Why can't it be...

0B4400B1-ECCB-428B-9F7E-282FF336EA6F-1434-00000218B6FA8202_zps9a8d36c9.jpg

Guest Fion Chowfj

Thank you so much @graaccee,@yonnaoh,@shey428! :x =D> 8-> by now i can find the singer n then download the song! Btw don know Jis's parents watched that Jis filmed TWTWB drama or not?may be this time Jis flied to china is because his mum(adviced him go to chasing Shk)or may be his mum's frd got talk about character of Shk(gd heart,beauty,smart ) :\"> :x 8->.opps!!sorry,come again my delusional mind! Am i think right ??

Guest crazywindblower

@ninja23 that is also my worry if in case its true that the jis and kmh dating is just a cover up..but then, i can't blame jis and shk for doing that if they really want to protect their relationship (if there is any) or each other..there might be a reason behind it and people should just respect their actions and decision and be happy for them..for sure people will symphatize with kmh, but i think she benefited too,she become popular and known to other countries :)>- (though they say she is a popular movie actress in korea, i watch korean movies too and read blogs about korean entertaient, but i don't know her,never heard and read of her too on korean news or blogs..never really heard of her until news broke out that he is dating jis.. :)>- does she have a huge fan base in korea nor outside korea? :) :-/ ) i don't have anything against her,this is just my opinion.. :)>-

But as @shey428 said, if this case is true i will truly understand jis and shk.. :):D :x that is what love does,you'll do everything just to keep the love alive.. :D oh here comes my delusional mind again.. :)) :P

Guest crazywindblower

btw, have a great week chinggus! :-bd lets all hope and pray that we hear good news about ou O2 couple soon.. :) :x lets just keep the faith,there are still signs that is being shown to us shippers for us not to loose hope.. :D:) hwaiting! :-bd