[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I already realize that PD Kim and writer Noah usually choose the same actor and actress in their collaboration.. If you see the World Within casts we can find some of the casts also play in TWTWB.. meantime, in Padam Padam, Kim Boum also played in that drama..
well,,, I only hope in their next project the PD and writer will choose SHK and JIS again to play their character,, 
hhhhh.. only this that I could hope, since waiting SHK with their previous male partner just like forever.. (yeah. I mention you Won Bin oppa :))

Guest hearttsui

hclover96

said: I was backtracking some old posts at the SHK thread and found these fanarts that were from more than 3 years ago.  Someone shipped this couple way before they acted in TWTWB.

@hclover96 wow is this SHK JIS shipper still posting here at soompi? how did she come up with the SHK JIS as a couple idea3 years ago?

who is she?  too many questions :) thank you hclover 

Guest kyoju143

OMG @shey428 we have thesame thoughts about that song... i have that song in my playlist and when i heard it i thing it is perfect to SHK and JIS .....

Hi!  Everyone :-* 

Yesterday ,i have O2 fever Onion-s-85.gif today same still not so well !

WOW! 26 Posts ,you guys so Awesome    :-bd

winterlovestory_zps08548949.jpg

@shey428   thanks you ! don't be sad, we still have a hope [-O<  i can feel them.

Here is JIS our oppa and Kim :D  ( oh i mean Kim bum  :)>- )

6289bc16jw1e839kf1w62j20g4092q3g.jpg

JIS oppa with Kim's  :D I tried to get a Picture JIS and SHK ,but did not see much. i will try again! wait for  @hclover96  she sure will bring us some good new about our O2  [-O<

65ae10bagw1e8ss297qjcj211y0lcmzn.jpg

i think you guys is already saw this pic...

6289bc16jw1e8pf5sxipzj21kw1x2al1.jpg

Still no whereabout of insung overseas? Maybe he didnt go abroad. He was just there to pick up hyekyo. Shocked face says it all. Haha he hasnt master the art of hiding in airport. Hyekyo should teach him better. Lol!

#delusional

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hai! I have a suspicion that Jis won't be leave from Korea! May be waiting for Shk in airport!(airport timing has delayed ? ;;) :-? :-bd

178 posts left unread. Rushing to read all your posts but my finger can't stand clicking the comment/response buttons...sorry, chinggus. For me, all your posts are AWESOME.  ^:)^
@hclover96, @shey428 finally you have two clearly distinct profile pics.   :x 
@Nith, I am amazed with your convincing posts. You always can raise my hope on shipping 02 couple
@restudewi, you remind me WB oppa....pfuf.....How I wish he is paired with SHG, or much more better triangle love : WB-SHG-JIS.
@hearttsui, thanks for mentioning my name.
@Jocelyn, congrats! your username/real name is a very beautiful name.
@zuizui, where are you??? Ni zai na li?  (Am I right, @hclover?)
@timi, @mamamika, @crazywindblower, @thecoldwinter..., @ksyj, @leesza  where are you?
@kisseye, the sense of yous posts are almost the same, though not quite the same with @zuizui's. Both of you have some distinct characteristics/specialties. Anyway, I love your posts. 

@loucong, you come and go. miss you.
@ulap, have you been lurking around this thread? miss all your comments. 
@graace (sorry for the mispelling), @yonnaoh, @kyoju and others I cant mention .....you awesome. 
This post is intended to listing shippers. 
:)) =)) :))

I heard that JIS was seen at an airport (once again, where is KMH?) Hye Gyo is still loving to play hide and seek. 
I am still now figuring out what is going on between them. My main 'analysis' is on HYe Gyo. She is 'woodpecker' but how come a 'woodpecker' is avoiding public? It is said somewhere that once Hye Gyo gets to know the person, she cant stop talking even people do not really understand what she is talking about. A kind of a funny girl, I think.  :)) This may attract a man's/many men's attention... I think. On the film and videos of the BTS you posted I found two different characters in Hye Gyo: sometimes, Hye gyo were really comfortable next to JIS. They were seen so close just like two good friends, as you notice in the BTS of the following scenes: 1). PLaying in the SnOw scene, 2). WatchIng together OY's fav film scene, 3). BaKIng a cake scene, and so on. While, we may find Hye Gyo becoming so clumsy when next to JIS, as seen on the BTS: 1). DRagging the villain's head scene when JIS was trying to help her stand, 2). the rest are perhaps only off screen casts meeting. 
So, what s REALLY going on??? #:-S :-/ :-? :-??

@chichi

Woodpecker became her nickname because she talks so fast that sometimes the ones she were talking to couldnt understand. Haha

As to the bts, i noticed that when the location is outdoor or they were in public, she is aloof. The shy SHK comes out. Avoiding misinterpretations from fans. But whenever the location is indoor she become the comfortable SHK. Getting along with the jokes of JIS...

But i still wonder why she were very awkward with JIS comparing to her previous co-stars.

700AD7E3-7B96-4A70-BCD6-90BB6A83BB28-3078-00000487D377BB7C_zpsc6d02e2e.jpg

A1A6CB6D-ECE5-4C91-B3BC-341D38D671EC-3078-00000487DA3B0D0B_zps24d8f53f.jpg

8082496C-5C93-48D0-A22D-7D066F0C5C61-3078-00000487DE6A3ABA_zps36c3b7e7.jpg

455CF467-84AE-4307-8652-D1B7F494637E-3078-00000487E219162E_zps0372276e.jpg

As for me. PERSONALLY, i dont get awkward towards opposite sex if i dont like or have any electric connections towards him. I mean , i can always be myself without being concious of what others may think. We're friends that's all. But if i have feelings for him. Im shy. I feel very awkward. I tend to be very concious that i dont want to let others may think i like him. Again, this is based on my personal character. I am girl too. And often times we girls know we have that electrifying connection between opposite sex.

Am i makinh any sense here? Hahaha

Anyways, keep on sailing chinggus!

@kisseye, hope you are feeling better, chinggu :)

I think it's still tentative whether SHK will show up or not:

Date: November 30, 2013
Time: 16:00 to 17:00 (1 hour)
Venue: Tokyo International Forum Hall A 
People: Jo In Sung, Kim Bum (seemingly tentative)
PONY CANYON sponsorship

6d36d6e7jw1e90459xqrgj20i00v5mzu.jpg