[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x h,!@hclover, today i was heard something about our lovely Shk was won and nominated the best supporting actress in Shanghai, is that true..??what's the film or drama she won too..?? :-/ :x 8-> btw, you are so terrific, smart, awesome.. thanks u so much for sharing the link for O2 shippers chinggus.. :-bd \:D/ :x

WHO'S ONLINE IN THIS FORUM 161

Yeah, 161 members online.. So many members in our O2 thread.. 
But there are approximately 7-8 members posting in this thread. :(
It seems that we can't participate in this event #:-S #:-S
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

Jocelyn Chow said: :-h :x h,!@hclover, today i was heard something about our lovely Shk was won and nominated the best supporting actress in Shanghai, is that true..??what's the film or drama she won too..?? :-/ :x 8-> btw, you are so terrific, smart, awesome.. thanks u so much for sharing the link for O2 shippers chinggus.. :-bd \:D/ :x

as far as i know, shk was nominated in LA.. next march.. correct me if I'm wrong..

Jocelyn Chow said: :-h :x h,!@hclover, today i was heard something about our lovely Shk was won and nominated the best supporting actress in Shanghai, is that true..??what's the film or drama she won too..?? :-/ :x 8-> btw, you are so terrific, smart, awesome.. thanks u so much for sharing the link for O2 shippers chinggus.. :-bd \:D/ :x

Øn'Łìfĕ said:

WHO'S ONLINE IN THIS FORUM 161

Yeah, 161 members online.. So many members in our O2 thread.. 
But there are approximately 7-8 members posting in this thread. :(
It seems that we can't participate in this event #:-S #:-S
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

Guest crazywindblower

beautiful song hye kyo!!! 8-> thanks for sharing her new photos @hclover96 :-bd
i noticed shk is getting more beautiful and slimmer and she is also blooming ..  :-bd

as always, thank you @hclover96 for posting those awesome photos of JIS and SHK  =D>

@onlife, i agree with hclover96 regarding the VD's contest....."it's a lost cause already" :((   LMH and PSH are hard to beat.

@rubylia, any translation regarding the article you posted...wonder who the couples are in boxes 3, 6, 8 
:-?

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 do you have access to JIS baidu bar? :D so that we could gather our questions here and you can share the questions in baidu.. i have some questions in mind.. :D :\">

Guest Jocelyn Chow

My dearest @hclover,JoInSung's hair cut style look so young with the pics no.1 and the other 2 pics,sooo handsome,smarty.. :\"> 8->..so did Shk she's looking sooo gorgeous,so charming,so beautiful, so glorious..Oh..my..god..both of them such a pair of heaven couples..!! O:-) :x 8-> .,really miss them so much..,hope the valentines day,Jis will connecting to Shk and speak out his inner heart feeling to her..today i saw a special meaningful words is like that-{{ if u have saranghae,u will having a angel happiness }}…hopefully God will blessing for Jis Shk be a pair lover and for our O2 shippers chinggus will be fulfill dream comes true.. [-O< 8-> :x :) :-bd

@hclover96 @wbhkis : Yeah, you're right -_-. "It's already a lost cause" :(
@LoVeCartier : Umm.. I give up.. Because let's look at their couple's registered posts, there are so many "awesome" . We can't beat them #:-S #:-S

@All : Hey all chingu :x .. Who knows how to creat an acc on Baidu ?? I really don't understand Chinese :-B 

Guest Jocelyn Chow

yeah,!@On'Life, i do agee with u,i wonder why Lmh looked like that.?? I finally can rewatch these awards already.. Jis looked so over happy while he heard his "youngie" won the award.. :x 8-> ;;) ..Jis his so funny,so cutey.. :x :P

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder what jis and shk are doing this days..  8-> i pray and hope that they are secretly communicating and dating each other.. :x  :D

i miss seeing them together! =(( :( their visuals are so perfect for each other.. :x
i really wish that jis dating kmh is just a cover up.. :P [-O< afterall she is a friend of shk.. :D

thank you @LoVe_Cartier for posting our oxygen couple in Round 1: The Introduction | Shippers' Paradise Valentine's Day Contest. I don't really care whether our oxygen will win this contest or not, just want people who have not watched TWTWB yet to see that JIS-SHK look really beautiful and compatible together :)