[Drama 2013] Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 나인: 아홉 번의 시간여행

cikamoi

Guest sandramoon

Stories behind NINE (P3)

Scandal's Press Conference

"Lee Jin Wook oppa, who is my partner in Nine, and Kim Jae Won oppa are really close. LJW told me that KJW is extremely well-mannered so he can take good care of me for sure", said Jo Yoon Hee. "In fact, KJW is very friendly and courteous".

When being asked who is more well-mannered, LJW or KJW, JYH said "It's difficult to chose" and then added "Actually, LJW also claimed that he's more well-mannered than KJW", which made every body burst into laughter.

Source: AsiaToday via Ca'@kites
Engtrans: sandramoon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandramoon

Stories behind Nine (P4)

Article: Jo Yoon Hee "The reason why LJW often has dating rumor is his consideration towards partners"

<Summarize dating scandal between LJW and Jung Yoo Mi>

"I've heard a lot that LJW is really friendly to staffs. In fact, when meeting him in person, I can see that he is very considerate towards actresses and friendly to anyone regardless of age, or sex. For this reason, actresses tend to misunderstand", said JYH. "Yet I will not misunderstand because of that", she smiled.

Compare between LJW and Lee Hee Jun, JYH claimed that "LHJ cares about the partner as much as possible while LJW pays attention to even smallest details".

Besides, JYH also said she's close to both actors.

Source: NocutNews via Ca'@kites
Engtrans: sandramoon

Guest leejinwookfan

This video is the combination of My husband got a family, Nine and I need romance 2012

Hyung Sik's voice for Sun Woo's love story

Cr: kkimeu90

Archived