[Drama 2013] Thorn Flower / Spine Flower 가시꽃

mistyrain320

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmfreak16

Watched todays episode on dailymotion, so it seem Hyuk Min getting interested in Se Mi. From the preview for mondays ep. he was watching Se Mi while he was kissing his fiancee.. I hope Se Mi soon founds out that maybe he could be his half brother cause I don't like to see half sibling kissing (for revenge by Se Mi's side) 

The only people that knows it could be the case is Hyuk Min's parents.  I think that if they sense feelings from Hyuk Min towards Se Mi/Jennifer Dyer, a DNA test will immediately be performed. This whole revenge plan can fail and Se Mi can be found out because of this point. So, will the writer goes down that path.

Sung Min romance with Nam Hee may cause a problem too.

Another explosive news - Ye Ji, the daughter of Ji Min and Je Joon is not Je Joon's child. (Conversation between Ji Min and her mother in ep 14)  But Ji Min falls pregnant with someone else (her ex-manager) but that person doesn't want to take responsibility and so she drugged Je Joon and makes him bear the responsibility for the baby.

Je Joon has been punished enough for the past 7 years since he married Ji Min after being drugged. It's a loveless marriage. He married her because she said she is pregnant with his child and he had been left with no other choices. He's got a mute sister and his family to consider. He didn't know about Se Mi's pregnancy. The 7 years with Ji Min's family wasn't pleasant for him as Ji Min's mother has always looked down upon him (for not being a famous director) and wondered what Ji Min sees in him. Je Joon loves his daughter very much but not Ji Min. Je Joon still misses and loves Se Mi very much.

I have just watched the first 20 episodes and am enjoying this drama a lot.
It is much for straightforward than previous revenge dramas, there were no endless and annoying scenes were you couldn´t believe the female leads stupidity. I really hope that this drama will continue this way.
What I am not really sure about is whether Park Nam Joon will be Jun Se Mi´s love interest..because I haven´t seen any kind of spark or interest between them? O_O

I´ve just watched episode 23 and am a little lost...what were the 2 fighting about at the end...did I understand it right that Park Nam Joon asks her, whether she has feeling for Kang Hyuk Min O_O ahhhh..are my fears getting reality? I wondered several times why his name is right after Jang Shin Young..normally the 2 mains leads follow each others name...are the writers seriously making her fall for the guy that almost raped and then tried to kill her and her dad O_O

@Asgaria:  I don't speak Korean.  But, I've learned a few words here and there.  And, that's what I thought he asked her, too.

But, not to worry, anything is possible at this point because we still have 100 episodes to go.  :P

The most pitiful person, in this drama, is Su Mi's ex-fiancee.  Not only did he loose the woman he loved, he also got tricked into marrying someone he didn't even liked.

Guest 2Blove4ever

I don't think Jang Shin Young will fall for Kang Hyuk Min. It might not be such a bad idea if she does fall for Kang Hyuk Min, there will be a lot of dramas going on if she does. It will be the first k-dramas that I've seen that went in this direction. Is Kang Hyuk Min falling for Jennifer Dye or is he planning on using her. Why is he fighting with the (prosecutor?) guy, if they are indeed fighting? 

I am really curious about today´s episodes.. what intrigues me about this drama, well from what I can understand from the mimic, the body language and some of the few Korean words that I understand, is the fact that there is no real "knight in shining armor". The would-be-knight Park Nam Joon only helped her because of his own revenge plot and he kept her son from her..that is not really heroic .. @-) ..ahhh..who should I root for :((

Are you guys saying that Se-mi had the child? I thought that she had a miscarriage. When did she had the baby, was it before she was semi-conscious? What was the time jump? 
I was waiting for MVIBO had subbed a good amount of episodes before I subscribed to them. 

@mistyrain320..mhm...I just assumed that the little boy is her child..because when she asked after it the first time..both Park Nam Joon and his mom acted kinda wierd..his mom seemed to be surprised about what he told  Jun Se Mi...and then his mom had this really wierd look on her face when  Jun Se Mi and the little boy (can´t remember his name right now) were close together for the first time...and then there is also the character map from the first page... there is blank picture which is connected to Jun Se Mi and Yoo Je Joon.

Guest Trina987

hi, It will be nice if this drama be on viki so I can understand of it. I watched the first five episode.. and all I can say is WTF and confusing. =P Therefore, I will be waiting hopefully viki have this drama with subs. 

Archived