[drama 2005] Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 쾌걸춘향

Guest lulugege

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been rewatching this~

I have a tendency to rewatch DGCH during the summer and winter.. haha.

I love it OH SO MUCH!

I love love love Choon Hyang and Mong Ryong's relationship. It's unlike other couples in other dramas where they constantly bicker. They DO bicker sometimes, but they also show a lot of concern and care for each other<3 and don't try to hide it<3 For instance, in Full House (which is also another favorite drama of mine) the main characters fight ALL the time, and when they do something nice for each other out of concern, they cover it up by igniting another argument. But there were so many moments between Mong Ryong and Chun Hyang where they did it for just because. (ie. Mong Ryong buying Chun Hyang a pair of shoes ^ ^ and then high heels (: and when he defended her when his mom started scolding her:] )

I love how Mong Ryong stays loyal to his wife <3 although he's confused..and is constantly pulled by Chae Rin, he still always goes back to Choon Hyang. LIke someone mentioned before.. Jaehee/Mong Ryong basically carries the drama. :)

My most favorite heartfelt moments were:

1) when MR overheard CH saying that she couldn't stand to be with him anymore when she was talking to his dad. (he didn't hear what she said prior to that.. about liking him too much that it hurts.) The poor boy was so broken thinking that she found him intolerable :( his confession when he got drunk was like awww T_______T<3

2) When the Ahjusshi made CH leave MR. CH was just sitting there and crying next to him when MR was SO drunk and passed out. </3

I've said this before, but I love this couple because their relationship is most realistic and they go through a lot from high school to college, and even after. There is no gap in between that makes you "what? that doesn't make sense."

i also love love LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the side characters Ji Hyuk and Dan Hee. I was like RAWR when Dan Hee started trying to get the Ahjusshi and CH together..but I still love how she always looked out for CH. And Ji Hyuk's unmasked affection for DH is soooooo cute! :) <33333333333333333 I loved everytime his scene came on. He's so loyal to MR as a friend. CH also. AND DH :) jfd;safjd;laj he's my second favorite character. MR being my first :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kawaii-chan

This drama is probably one of the most underated dramas! I absolutly LOVED it!!! the chemistry between Chun hyang and Mong rong is amazing!!! I loved the part where:

1.Mong rong and Chun hyang were at the bus stop...SO CUTE!!!

2.the part where Chun hyang was like "Why are you doing this?" when Mr.Byun framed Mong rong...and he was like..."Because I get you..." or something like that...

GOOD DRAMA!!!! I know that Chun hyang and Mong rong are meant to be together...but you can't help but feel sorry for Mr.Byun because he truly does love Chun hyang!!!! The pain he goes through, knowing that he can't have something that he loves...it seemed so realistic!!!!!

i just finished it!

ep 14 when they split relli made me cry lots..

also in the ep where mong ryong discovered that choon hyang kept all those newspaper clippings and all the "i love yous"...super touching also...

mr byun never go to jail for setting up meh? also, wat happened to choon hyang's mum?! ha...plus mong ryong's dad didn't show choon hyang his skill of slicing the apple with his sword! tot they wud at least show tt...

finally, mr byun gave in...sooner or later he had to come to that realization la..

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, it's aired again in KBSWorld. This is not the first time I see it & even though i know clearly what the story happens, i still find it so exciting watching it. Jae Hee & Han Chae Young look so cute together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RichelleD

I know this is my first post ever but I must say that it is a worthy one.

I can't believe I missed this when it first came out, that now it's old news to everyone. But I really enjoy this mini series because they're relationship is so real as someone said previously. I love all of their characters and I'm taking a special liking to Jae Hee, I love his facial expressions. Han Chae Young is so gorgeous, I love how her character is so innocent it matches her well.

That's all I have to say. ^_^

huhu reading all the entries, it's also what i am thinking bout this drama..

i want to add most favorite part in this drama, i also like the part where chun hyang in a bus and fell asleep then mong ryong's hand cover her head from hitting the window..at first chun hyang don't realise anything, after she get down from the bus the she saw mong ryong..n mong ryong just sit there in there bus and smile to her.. huhu like a "bus angle"

nyway..if they want to remake this drama, i would like the produser to make a classic delightful girl choon hyang drama.. like in the drama u'll see at the end of every episode the other side of life of chun hyang n mong ryong..

Guest babymarzy07

does anyone have an mp3 of the wedding song? i really like it. its hard to find though. hope someone can post a link. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have an mp3 of the wedding song? i really like it. its hard to find though. hope someone can post a link. thanks!

i really like the song too, very hard to find :tears: :tears:

help us guys...

• 2 weeks later...

loved this drama!

but my hd crashed and i don't have it anymore TT_TT

does anyone know what clubbox has this drama??

All episodes of Delightful Girl Chun Hyang

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest renjitehsmex

it's funny how this is my 3rd time rewatching this drama and I still cry and laugh at the same parts.

lmfao when Jae Hee wanted to cook for HCY and he was looking through the cook book - it said something like pour the oil in when the pan is hot and JH was like "HOW DO I KNOW IF IT'S HOT?" and placed his palm on the pan HAHAHAHA IT WAS SUPER HILARIOUS!

Great drama but underrated :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jiaya_nis

can someone upload the song Kim Hyung Sup - Bye My Friend?

i cant access MU.. (nevermind)

can someone put the lyrics and its translation?

BTW, this drama is wonderful.. at first i hesitated on whether i should watch this and now im hooked!! i just love how mong rong love chun hyang... makes me want to have a guy like him (just a wishful thinking) hihihi...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived