[drama 2005] Delightful Girl Chun Hyang 쾌걸춘향

Guest lulugege

Guest rose_liana

well, for me i definitely love my girl more. the everything of my girl is good. but i love sassy girl chun hyang too because of jae hee! thumbs up for him! he was really cute. i think he is the one that make the show nicer although the show is named after the main girl, choon hyang. i think his acting was alot better than han chae young. but still all their acting were perfect!

anyway..that ur opinion & your choise..its depend on how you think & interpret something..if u like it,then just like it.who cares about others??u have the right!! :)

Amethyst thats cool..SGCH is all about the mix of emotions!! the imitate scenes is one of my fav too..but,i dont think there is Autum tale imitate scene..its actually the winter sonata scene.. :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest allie_cat

mayette, I know what you mean! I still have my favorite moments memorized! And just like you, it will remain #1 in my heart :D I read before that the last episode of chun hyang made it to the top 50 highest rating episodes of Korean dramas, again… I just can’t seem to find the article! I only found this DGCH dramawii page http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Delightful_Girl_Choon_Hyang

The comparison between DGCH and my girl will always be there, both are good dramas and its just a matter of who we like better, jae hee – han chae young or lee dong wook – lee da hae. It just so happened that I met jae hee earlier hahaha ^__^

happy, the week that I watched this, I was like a total zombie! I would sleep until 3am, and I’d have to wake up 6am to come to work!

darkeyes, you finished it in one sitting?! Goodness! I agree with you, it’s like riding a roller coaster with quadruple loops going back and forth for 17 hours! Oh the adrenalin rush!

dua, funny picture of shinhwa member dong wan and jae hee wearing the same hideous jacket! Dong wan, coincidentally, guested in the same come to play ep shot in guam where jae hee and bin were guests as well. Now that picture reminds me of another picture of bi and jae hee wearing the same shirt in full house and SGCH respectively, I just can’t seem to find it!

love the DGCH wallpapers you posted, its only now that I’ve seen those! Good thing the kbs site is still up! And that link you posted is a gold mine! So many DGCH stuff! Thanks a lot!

The scene where chun hyang was putting plaster on mong ryong’s head, she looked so natural, its like she has been taking care of mong ryong for a long time and will be taking care of mong ryong for the rest of her life, how I wish it were me! I wish chun hyang responded to mong ryong’s kiss and not just froze there. On one hand, maybe all brain activity flew out of her when mong ryong’s lips touched hers… then I would totally understand! Oh and yeah, darn that jawline!

Hi cunto! welcome here! And I’m glad you discovered DGCH, its never too late! That scene you mentioned – where mong ryong sat behind choon hyang in the bus and put his hand beside her head to keep it from bumping the bus window – was like my absolute favorite scene – of all time! – nothing beats the giddy feeling I had when I saw that scene, remember sis lualm?! so now you understand why jae hee remains to be lualm’s other man hehehe :D

I totally agree about the scene where mong ryong was wailing to chun hyang how her grandmother made him work all day, his face was so adorably cruched up, my mind was shouting to chun hyang to go hug him already, how she can resist the cuteness standing in front of her is beyond me really! the scene where mong ryong was apologizing to chun hyang, counting down the steps towards her, so cute! If it were me, I would’ve ran up the stairs to forgive him! Hahaha! The scene where mong ryong got the cellphone charm back and flaunted it to chun hyang was so childishly funny! Don’t worry, you’re not bad to think that the series was oddly named DGCH when lee mong ryong obviously stole the show – no offense meant to han chae young fans – its just that the lee mong ryong character was more well rounded, childish in the beginning but we watched him evolved into a mature, responsible, loving human being, and jae hee portrayed the role best.

have you seen the NGs? check this out: http://www.geocities.com/helmi_bsi2005/ind...a_files/ng.html

and this is a link to theedqueen's eppie awards http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviews.html

a must read!

Sis lualm, welcome back! Here we go again, we never get tired of reminiscing don’t we? The scene you mentioned, when mong ryong wanted to drown himself in soju, yet he’s as sober as ever, with ji hyuk by his side, was totally heart-breaking! I cried the most in that scene! The jail scene – mong ryong’s eyes brimming with tears, telling chun hyang everything will be alright, chun hyang trying to fight back the tears, sat on a chair, pulled her knees up to her chin, broke down and sobbed like a little girl, mong ryong’s father heard everything, cried on one side. Seriously, I can only take so much heartache! Why do horrible things happen to good funny people like them? Oh Korean dramas, what you put us through! I agree that he looked best in the latter part of the series, especially the scene where chun hyang was watching his sleeping form, goodness! How can one guy have so much charm in him that it still oozes out even when he isn’t acting! First love never dies indeed!

Hey john, love that scrapbook scene too! I was like… oh… my… goodness… chun hyang was secretly and silently loving him all those years!

rose liana, I remember 10 and 11 were good eps, full of cutesy lovey dovey scenes, but I absolutely hated ep 13, its like all the happiness was sucked out of them!

this drama can really make me go on and on and on and on...

Guest allie_cat

I went through my files and found these various goodies… I’ve accumulated these over the years so I don’t know who to credit anymore… pardon me :blush:

Chun hyang putting plaster on mongryong

84044809ak7.gif

Mong ryong wailing

1108713941poopoo86vdpt8.gif

Scrapbook scene

fhg1eeoq3.gif

Mong ryong being a cute pest

sdfghrz3.gif

My favorite scene of all time – mong ryong putting his hand on chun hyang’s head

2213twlx8.gif

Da ni oblivious oh how mong ryong wants her dead that very moment

pdvd029qb3.jpg

Identical funny expressions on mong ryong and chun hyang as they watch da ni and ji hyuk end their fight with a kiss

pdvd056aatz1.jpg

“I’m as sober as ever”

010005615lhc0.jpg

Bi and jae hee wearing the same shirt

fullfashpk8.jpg

chunfashak2.jpg

The real wedding

kmpdvd0250512234003tlko0.jpg

kmpdvd0251562234038vfbk7.jpg

kmpdvd0252882234089pjjd2.jpg

kmpdvd0253452234092amnm2.jpg

kmpdvd0254152234125rbgf7.jpg

kmpdvd0255512234169tqwl3.jpg

kmpdvd0256372234199igqj4.jpg

kmpdvd0256882234217nhri9.jpg

kmpdvd0257452234236jnfx5.jpg

kmpdvd0262722234401pdjj5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ladie-lovers

I totally LOVED it.

I just finished watching it

not too long ago. Jae Hee

is so cute with those

facial expressions ♥ :wub:

but he's cute with or without

those facial expressions ^_^

At times in the movie I violently

disliked Hong Chae Rin &&

Byun Hak Do. lOl ^_^ heh :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone has the ost of this show?! the links for the OST in this thread are all dead.

i have just finished this drama....fantastic....it is now my top 5 korean dramas of all time....

superb sweet and nice....was concerned that it will be too draggy and too emo esp this the e drama trend nowadays...but this is good....really good show....

Guest MeijerBranTM

does anyone has the ost of this show?! the links for the OST in this thread are all dead.

you can get the ost from a torrent on d-addicts.

i just finished watching this drama... and i have to say it was definitely excellent, minus the whole fact at the end with the cushion thing... where the hell did that come from? :huh:

Attention Sassy Girl Chun-hyang fans, I have this phone accessory for sale if anyone is interested. It's a perfect gift for any fans.

IMG_4309.jpg

I also have other K-drama stuff in my soompi store http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150138

And it's been over a year since I've seen this series. The parody scenes are still some of my favorite. haha, I love Han Chae Young in that Full House scene

Can i know how much its cost??How can i get it from u?? :unsure:

i really2 want the phone accessory...

Guest clouter

Guys i need help here. I tried downloading from clubbox ep 7 from iyagi and naynay123 clubbox but it doesnt start!.

can anyone help me out here? Megaupload doesnt work for me too. Thanks

Guest rose_liana

bump! Anyone can help me?

i dont know about the clubbox or megaupload ;) ..but,my friend download it from www.veoh.com

you need register first,but dont worry its free. but, i think the file size were little bit large.

or you can watch it online for free at www.crunchyroll.com this also need you to register first.but this one faster.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rose_liana

i know a hundred people already asked this but where/how can i download the nc ost?

thank you SO much in advance =/

u can find it here...in recources..http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111&st=60

• 2 weeks later...

i just finished watching this series... i actually watched this because of my girl, because of the scene in the end where choon hyang is shown as the grandfather's granddaughter... ^^

anyway i liked it a lot~ i can't say for sure if it is the series i like the most so far, but i really enjoyed it and made me have a lot of emotions LOL... that kiss in the last episode was awesome. ^^

the soundtrack is good as well... at some point i was getting annoyed because the same songs played ALL THE TIME, but fundamentally they're very nice songs. ^^;

i just have one question... -_- i know it's been asked before but i'm still not sure...?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO CHOON HYANG'S MOM?! she just DISAPPEARED.

Guest rose_liana

i just finished watching this series... i actually watched this because of my girl, because of the scene in the end where choon hyang is shown as the grandfather's granddaughter... ^^

anyway i liked it a lot~ i can't say for sure if it is the series i like the most so far, but i really enjoyed it and made me have a lot of emotions LOL... that kiss in the last episode was awesome. ^^

the soundtrack is good as well... at some point i was getting annoyed because the same songs played ALL THE TIME, but fundamentally they're very nice songs. ^^;

i just have one question... -_- i know it's been asked before but i'm still not sure...?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO CHOON HYANG'S MOM?! she just DISAPPEARED.

thanks for sharing your nice thought. :D

of course, SGCH is about lot of emotions..

about Chun hyang's mom, that question have been asked many times.but, i think it because the production maybe have some problem with the actress played chun hyang's mom..thus, they stopped the character.if not, this would be complete and very perfect story for me... :P

i miss this story so much.my best ever!!!but, its look like, people deosnt give attention so much to this drama..

i dont think its a underrated drama, but for sure, its totally not overrated..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived