Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

I am sorry, i dont know how to put picture or video in this forum. So i just put the link. I am an ahjuma who loves Lee Joon like I love my own sons. Actualy my sons love him too, because Lee Joon is funny . Lee Joon is going to be a great actor, i am proud of him.

• Like 2

@Go Seung Ji, @Lyrayoo

thank you for starting both Lee Joon threads. I love him too and will take some time to read all that you have provided here.

Lee Joon Says He Wants to Play a Character Like the Joker In “The Dark Knight”

Lee Joon Says He Wants to Play a Character Like the Joker In “The Dark Knight”

Lee Joon and Chun Woo Hee were guests on July 1′s episode of the SBSradio show “Two O’clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their upcoming fantasy horror film “Guest” (also known as “The Piper“). One of the messages that is read on the show was sent by an indie film director who offers Lee Joon a role in an upcoming film. After he hears the message, Lee Joon says, “I’d better take a look at the script first.”

He’s then asked what kind of role he would like to take on in the future, to which Lee Joon replies, “I always wanted to play the role of a psychopath, and then I did in the drama ‘Gapdong.’ But after we filmed that, I wanted to play an even stranger person. Like to the next level.”

He’s then asked if there’s any film or drama he’s seen where a character seemed to fit his ideal role. “Heath Ledger playing The Joker in ‘The Dark Knight,’” replies Lee Joon without any hesitation.

Lee Joon was praised for his performance as a psychopath in the 2014 drama “Gapdong,” so hopefully he’ll get the chance to impress viewers again while taking on his dream role of an even crazier character in the future!

Source

• Like 2

[GET IT K•PHOTO] Lee Joon Will Show Charisma in ‘The Guest’

GetItK

Lee Joon Will Show Charisma in ‘The Guest’

On July 2, The press preview for film ‘The Guest’ was held at Wangsimni CGV Theater in Hangdang-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Cast members Ryu Seung-ryong, Lee Sung-min, Chun Woo-hee, Lee Joon and director Kim Gwang-tae attended the event. 

Set in the 1950s after the Korean War, the film will depict a story of wandering musician Woo-ryong and his son coming across a mountain village that is so remote that it does not even appear on the map.  Woo-ryong volunteers to exterminate the town’s rat population in exchange for medical treatment for his sickly son. The motif of the film is said to be ‘The Pied Piper of Hamelin’.

The fantasy and horror will hit the theaters in Korea on July 9.

Lee Joon stepping onto the stage

3-1

Lee Joon played as Nam-soo in ‘The Guest’

Lee Joon, “I had to be a man with full of charisma while I am in fact a very gentle, tender man”

Lee Sung-min, Lee Joon, Chun Woo-hee and Ryu Seung-ryong asked for a lot of attention towards the film

Edited by irilight
Soompi's decision to combine replies. urghh.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Joon, Oh Sang-jin appears in behind-the-scenes photos

Korean broadcaster KBS on Tuesday released behind-the-scenes photos of Lee Joon and Oh Sang-jin filming for “What Does a Ghost Do?,” the first of many series to come for KBS2 show “Drama Special 2015.”

In the photo, Lee (left) stares at a note with a frown and Oh seems to be lost in reflection.

“What Does a Ghost Do?” is a unique type of romance story between Cheon-dong (Lee Joon) and his girlfriend who comes back as a ghost after the breakup. It will air on Friday at 10:50 p.m.

Source

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Lee Joon showers attendees with fan service at movie festival opening

Dispatch

Lee Joon has shown his dedication to fans with generous fan service at a recent movie premiere.

The actor made an appearance at the opening of the 2015 Scene Stealer Festival. While on the red carpet, he was able to see many of his fans and followers.

Lee Joon showed his impressive fan service abilities as he not only gave handshakes and high-fives all around, he bore his biceps by taking off his jacket and even performed an exaggerated ballet pose.

source

• Like 2

@Go Seung Ji,  so many thanks - I watched it last night and loved it, and posted it on the Short Drama thread.

I came across this article and was shocked.   Lee Joon, one of the lowest paid actors.....!  Are they nuts?  With his kind of talent and screen presence?!

Keeping only relevant material in this article...

15 of the Highest Paid K-Drama Actors and What They Earn

Idols Turned Actors

Park Hyung Sik Yook Sungjae Lee Joon

Park Hyung Sik, Yook Sungjae, and Lee Joon earn the smallest amount on this list with 10 million KRW (approx. 8,400 USD) per episode. Park Hyung Sik recently enjoyed great success with “High Society” while Yook Sungjae will be the male lead for the upcoming drama “Village.” Despite the popularity of idols, many idol actors are unable to receive higher earnings like the other actors on this list. A production company insider comments, “Unless the actor is super popular and established like Suzy or YoonA, they cannot gain high earnings. Also, since there are negative stereotypes about idol turned actors, they cannot really ask for a lot.”

source

````````````````````````````````````````````

Personally, I'd take Lee Joon over those 2 popular idols mentioned, any day of the week....

Edited by irilight
  • Like 2

Lee Joon deserves a whole lot more recognition, in every new work he appears he proves that his talent only expands itself! I can't wait for subtitles when it comes to The Piper! :D

A What Is The Ghost Doing? recap-opinion :)

What Is The Ghost Doing? ~ Recap [TriAngle]

JoSooHyangLeeJoon

“That day, I erased you out of my life,
But you still remain in my memory
And I keep you with me in this picture.”

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/what-is-the-ghost-doing-recap-triangle/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Joon, Oh Jung Se, Lee Se Young Cast in OCN’s Vampire Drama

Lee Joon, Oh Jung Se, Lee Se Young Cast in OCN’s Vampire Drama

Actors Lee Joon, Oh Jung Se, and Lee Se Young have been cast in cable channel OCN‘s “Vampire Detective.”

CJ E&M announced on September 17 that the three actors will be starring in OCN’s upcoming drama, “Vampire Detective.” The drama will tell the story of a private detective, played by Lee Joon, who turns into a vampire. He will be solving cases, while trying to find clues to explain the mysterious happenings in his past and current situation. Oh Jung Se will portray his partner detective, while Lee Se Young will play an assistant in their office.

Director Kim Ga Ram will be in charge of the drama, while screenwriter Yoo Young Sun, known for penning movies like “Witch” and “Blood Rain,” will be writing the script. It is being produced by the team behind “Vampire Prosecutor.”

The drama will go into production this November. It is scheduled to air in early 2016.

source

• Like 2

I have to post DramaFever article. They chose amazing photos of Lee Joon.

Lee Joon cast as vampire detective in new OCN drama

1ddd69c6-a92a-4685-b4e1-ed8f5e31e021.png

It looks like the big vampire trend isn't quite ready to end, as we have yet another vampire drama in the works. Lee Joon has just signed on to headline OCN's Vampire Detectivealongside Lee Se Young (Trot Lovers) and Oh Jung Sae (Marry Him If You Dare).

Vampire Detective will follow prickly detective Yoon San (Lee Joon), who decides to become a private investigator after a painful accident during his police days. When he suddenly becomes a vampire, he decides to investigate the mystery of his own past. 

Can Lee Joon pull off a vampire role?

ba3491cf-a947-489e-82b3-7a6307ea9ce3.jpg

Read more and comment on DramaFever blog

• Like 1