[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

i wonder where is fidelity...i sooo want to know what they saying..SS was saying dont treate me soo well or something..aigoo plsss someone!!5
and IS perhaps saw the news coz he was saying but depeaunim you  like SS..well said IS...yes JH not only likes SS but loves her..hehe

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COME ON! It's time for JH to MAN UP! Tell SS how he feels, give her a nice little kiss....... If only for one episode, lets see some action! Time to kick YA to the curb. And why didn't JH to tell SS that the reporter was nosing around about her father? As much as I hate SMR he should have told her why he was asking about SS father (not like she would have told him anyway) but at least no one will get caught off guard.

There are Korean fans who saw the kiss scene beautiful Shin Shin couple, but did not take any pictures, may not allow the crew to shoot them kissing scene as representative of the clothes :xSo probably our most anticipated kiss in the world Shin Shin is in 39 series (as judged by the clothes out of the preview JH) which of course did not forget to stick a snake YAspeak in Online  DC that the long-awaited kiss scene in Shin Shin 39 Series while kissing clothes JH claimed Korean witnesses green jacket + white shirt + jeans:)                                                  
bf4c5cab0d16.png
fe10dca65aa7.jpg

Cr:DC

Guest NEWMARIO

best15.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Bae Geu Rin’s mint T-shirtJul 18, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleBae Geu RinNo comments29 views

best1

best

best2

The size of this T-shirt is free,but it suits them well whose shoulder width is 38 and breast circumference is 94.
It contains cotton(73%) poly(18%) and urethane(9%) and dry cleaning is allowed.
Brand Name : TASSE TASSE
Product Code : 1C2TS520
Detail : go site

best4

Guest iheartyou1518

Olga2010Ans said: There are Korean fans who saw the kiss scene beautiful Shin Shin couple, but did not take any pictures, may not allow the crew to shoot them kissing scene as representative of the clothes :xSo probably our most anticipated kiss in the world Shin Shin is in Gia series (as judged by the clothes out of the preview JH) which of course did not forget to stick a snake YA

I really dont get JH, he only has to go to media and say "we were together 5-6 years ago, now nothings going on between us, we are friends. he is not celebrity so he could say I have someone in my heart! please dont give wrong infos!"  thats enough! YA cant go and say NO, he is lying we are lovers! @-)
also SS know very well that YA and JH were lovers in the past but now they are not together! she has to think like media learned old relation and made assumptions. at least go and ask to JH, "hey boss they say you are together with YA, what is going on?" so JH would explain it so clearly...

ahhh this writers.....
:-q

iheartyou1518 said: Olga2010Ans said: There are Korean fans who saw the kiss scene beautiful Shin Shin couple, but did not take any pictures, may not allow the crew to shoot them kissing scene as representative of the clothes :xSo probably our most anticipated kiss in the world Shin Shin is in Gia series (as judged by the clothes out of the preview JH) which of course did not forget to stick a snake YA

iheartyou1518 said: Olga2010Ans said: There are Korean fans who saw the kiss scene beautiful Shin Shin couple, but did not take any pictures, may not allow the crew to shoot them kissing scene as representative of the clothes :xSo probably our most anticipated kiss in the world Shin Shin is in Gia series (as judged by the clothes out of the preview JH) which of course did not forget to stick a snake YA

I really dont get JH, he only has to go to media and say "we were together 5-6 years ago, now nothings going on between us, we are friends. he is not celebrity so he could say I have someone in my heart! please dont give wrong infos!"  thats enough! YA cant go and say NO, he is lying we are lovers! @-)

also SS know very well that YA and JH were lovers in the past but now they are not together! she has to think like media learned old relation and made assumptions. at least go and ask to JH, "hey boss they say you are together with YA, what is going on?" so JH would explain it so clearly...

ahhh this writers.....

:-q

Totally agree

I just can't understand the writer whe she made JH so lame & undecisive

btw JH better clear all the misunderstandings betwwen him and SS before he says anything what's the point if they kiss and the people still things he and the cow are togethee..it will only make things worse to SS.. everyone will start accusing her stealing JH..aigoo i sooo not want go back again all that annoyimg misunserstanding road...no thanx..
@evok u niled!soo true it's risiculouse if JH cant open his mouth and clear tjis mess..

@Olga2010Ans I think u were born being a spy..how do you know that?? Thank you for ur info..so the "chu" is true.. @akinahana89 I've seen the video and have already downloaded all .. video's is very good .. I put it in my phone. Thank you.

Archived