phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_movv63LM7I1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq2rokKNuJ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg
cr: pics to owners

i love how the PD or someone always tease them whenever they hold hands..kyaaa..JFBQ00184070402A.gifyociexp117.gif

@iheartyou1518 @LovelyJihan

:( sorry...i just realized that 2Weeks (lee junki & kim soyeon) will be aired at the same time as My Master's Sun

I dont think i'll folowing MS...i had waited KSY' good prject after her plunged drama with Jisung

Still no preview??

Please don't release the preview when I'm iftar... T_T or I'll miss 900th page!

So nervous... I've already miss pages 600 700 and 800! Not the 900th too!

4 more page to go... pfiiuufff....

Don't miss.. don't miss....

I woke up and opened the thread for able to watch the preview but what! there is no preview Why? :((
We saw some bts pics from wedding, JH SS and the others infront of resto.Probably there is more scene which has already filmed! they could make a preview from that scenes! I really wonder ıs it bc rain or they try to keep it secret bc kiss is gonna be at Sat.! (smth dramas dont show preview before kiss episodes) but I think kiss will be at Sunday! :-?

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy said: @iheartyou1518 @LovelyJihan

:( sorry...i just realized that 2Weeks (lee junki & kim soyeon) will be aired at the same time as My Master's Sun
I dont think i'll folowing MS...i had waited KSY' good prject after her plunged drama with Jisung

woooooooow hands down the best preview ever!!!!!!""" i swear hajahhahahahhah yehuuuuuuu YA was is soo begging and i loove it..amuse me b****..cant wait th e weekend =)) damnn SS looks soo sad..so does JH..but it's okeey everything will.be okey on sunday..that sadness won't last that long hehe

haha I grouched for nothing! ıts here! <:-P
I really wonder what YA is telling JH at final scene? wench! X(
also SS honey dont show your frustration so obviously! you force him to sudden confess and kiss! =))
ahhh love and pain.... 8->

Guest apaul15

will this be another push and pull episode between JJ and SS and YA getting the way? seriously...i am getting tired of this roundabouts...not unless those scenes leads to JH confession and the PDs just did not make it part of the preview..

Guest iheartyou1518

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjiK7FHt4QX9B33juRee4
seriously YA?! crying in front of JH just to give you a second chance..  that's so low..  you had your chance with him but you ruined it..   X(  

its good. first time we can see SS sulking and sad because of him. oh, she's really in love. Yeah! so Mr CEO dont you get the hint that the girl is totally fall head over heels for you? better keep up your strategy. or should we call Wando ahjusshi to teach you again? devil laugh leaf

Archived