[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the picture analysis:(open for any more inputs)

YTBLSS_JJS_IU_on_island_BTS_1_adj.jpg

From the right1. what's the bermuda short with blue zebra stripe !! uglyyy !!the crew also wearing something that hurt my eyes...perhaps it;s a fashion there
2. The lock...the bolt...whatever you want to call iti guess the island ajuhssi originally wanted to lock them upi wonder why he didn't \m/
3. JJS got bite quite a lot of mosquitos' bites, didn't he...poor guy...but that's ok he deserve a bit of hardship 
edit:dunno why at postimage.com always comes in small pictures

Hopefully their kiss scene will not be like this...
JH hold SS and kiss her...their lips touched on close-up that lasted only a few second...
Then camera zooms out ...into a far-shot as they continue kissing [-X
That is so cheating, because with that far-shot they might not be even kissing but just pretending too. geez...please PD-nim not like that!

Guest iheartyou1518

KatKat09

said: Hopefully their kiss scene will not be like this...

JH hold SS and kiss her...their lips touched on close-up that lasted only a few second...

Then camera zooms out ...into a far-shot as they continue kissing 

[-X
That is so cheating, because with that far-shot they might not be even kissing but just pretending too. geez...please PD-nim not like that!

ok...people, i have to drive & do my night job, being a babysitterhahahahahahai will still check & post on soompi thru my hpbut, pleeeaseee have mercy on me not to do crazy stuffs againi had a hard time keeping up with y'all & laughing with a baby eyeing for my phone

tiendoank said:

iu93jjang

wrote:

»

this is just so sweet..

:)

they won't let go that hand right???

:))

<br />

i think all IU fanboy are having nightmare now because the news came out of the blue..

:))

so funny to read their comment and after the bts picture is release they realize IU really look happy in the picture and they have a rumour that IU/JJS maybe in advance relationship.. because IU see JJS almost daily and who would not get attach right??? i don't care about that just give us a good kiss you both!!  :)the kiss maybe happen at the end of ep 40 right??? and why its raining today?? 

:((

@iheartyou1518we want the same thinghahahahahathat naebdukki is really addictingly funny

[-O< please JJS as JH do naebdukki kiss on IU as SSand later in the realy, may they date & marry & have a happy marriage till grandpa & grannyand move to Wando to feed young people with clams & replace the island ajuhssi's position accomodating the "suite room"

I have a twitter here [warning though, retweet a lot of different things lol like news, sports, etc]: x_lorigirl
I was listening to IU's songs again just now, I still love this song of hers:

Guest violet9004

LovelyJihan said: aigoooooo seriously confession in the rain what can be.more beautiful..PD just your work probably and keep filming..  you've been neglecting/crushing our wishes soo many times now give us what i want..no excuse coz of the rain. [-X
@iu9393jjang 
chingu another great news kamsamidaaaaaaa..ohmy the day JJS&IU start dating in life i'll be soooo happyyyy..i'll beat the drums in the rain \m/ <:-P

@iu93jjand
hahahahah lol..those uncle fans are gone.hehe..coz our voice was louder..hahahahah we've crying and complaining for sooo freaking long  this to happen...and not only that IU&JJS will find their way to each other in real life alson...am gonna pray that :(( :x [-O<

Archived