[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@ joyy post: aigoo...people.... i just had the time to check soompi now (but not done with the reading yet...only up to p863 for now) and y'all had goodies going on with the bet (of that @someonelob + @someonelovely = @someoneamy) by the waaaay...looking at the & the progress of the bickering, looks like @someonelob & @someonelovely has become parents of @someoneamy they bickers like parents about what to allow & what not...and @someoneamy's pleading really cute just like their born-kid well...i just want to say that for now cuz i can't wait till my reading done ....cant hold it anymore .OMG, I can't believe, u have thought like that (I died of laugh now), so u mean now I have one more parents? But how come they not marry yet, but i born already?

Guest blackowl

KatKat09 said: yoeda said:

JH is still only looking at SS longingly. should we bring those two and lock in jail so they can have a chat? or abandon them in deserted island again? :))

Amy said: @ joyy post: aigoo...people.... i just had the time to check soompi now (but not done with the reading yet...only up to p863 for now) and y'all had goodies going on with the bet (of that @someonelob + @someonelovely = @someoneamy) by the waaaay...looking at the & the progress of the bickering, looks like @someonelob & @someonelovely has become parents of @someoneamy they bickers like parents about what to allow & what not...and @someoneamy's pleading really cute just like their born-kid well...i just want to say that for now cuz i can't wait till my reading done ....cant hold it anymore .OMG, I can't believe, u have thought like that (I died of laugh now), so u mean now I have one more parents? But how come they not marry yet, but i born already?

Guest Tien Do

@Tiendoank thanks for help me understand and ur advice. I wil stay on bed and hold my bottle milk everyday , i won't listen what happen on the room next door, i don't want to get yell from them and I tired to see them quarrel everyday because my dad have another women

Guest iheartyou1518

thank you for posting @Olga2010Ans :) are you the same olga.ans??
cc266764a1d3.jpg
cr: KBS

i really love this pic aside from the hand holding, the way JJS shield IU from the sun..  JJS is really gentleman in real life.. sweet :)

Guest countessme_22

countessme_22 said:

hi!good day to everyone!i need help...does anybody know the train in episode 30?i really wanted to ride that train...planning to go to S. Korea this August...

It's called the V Train run by KORAIL. It looks like the same route SS JH went on, stops at that town. and a guide in the same tan outfit. You can google it for more info.

thank you so much 1bin for the information...going to search for it...

Archived