[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@someone said: LoveSG
i really understand u chingu,i swear of god if JH and SS won't get together or at least JH wont confess in ep 40 am also out.. :P

LoveSG said: Oh man.... what did I miss?
Oh btw I decided to stop watching YATBLSS until YA gets her justice due... I can't stand her - and this is also a reason why I stopped watching K2H - the villain was too much for me to bear... even my love for the actors in the drama could not stop me from not watching it :((
So sorry gals and hunks!!! But I'll be lurking as and when I like  :)) :)) :)) :)>-

@LoveSG Hopefully you watch the first couple minutes of Ep 38 with JH & SS, if you haven't already, because they're beautiful lol. (The "bed" scene that is, since it's really adorable/cute lol)

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan

said: @joyy

all that jealousy is just saying all, the master of byuntea is a guy HA. i told u yuki,mister @ahoxan uri JJS  is a gentelman, i refuse to let u drag him in to your byuntea club,,chulteeee  

[-X cheebal go and find another target

Archived