• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superficialdramafan

@ayame @caray @bluephoenix
Can I please have the link as well. Sorry if I am sounding desperate

Hi my happy campers!
I hope today episode gonna be good too!

about Dramacrazy.eu

I'm taking web design lessons, I'm still new in that genre but what I learned, there should be two option!

-Lıke Dramacrazy warning, ıt could be spam site!
-When a popular site shout down, some clever people copy the design of the website, take new domain name and open it, ıts not a crime ıf you put new name like eu! Dramacrazy owners would try to keep us away with a little lies bc they think these people are stealing our design and gonna gain money with our popularity!

but still there is two option. :-?

Buka puasa in English? Breakfast. As in you break the fasting with food.

HEI YOU!!!!!! you were nowhere to be seen when we were talking about this byeontae stuff and all of sudden, my notification was full of your calling, all pointing me as fairy byeontae and all.. ck..ck..ck

Buka bersama not buka puasa tien...

Haha... IKR... I.miss alot these couple of days. Like I told u before my mom come so I really can't do much about ny online habbit TT she keep commenting and ask me todo this and thatTT and after activity I have zero energy at night plus I have to sleep before 11 :((

You don't know how desperate I am for these past few says :((

I have lot dramas I haven't watch too :(( :(( :((

@edensor
ooh...sorry. buka puasa bersama?? Breakfast together?? Hahha... I dunno. English people don't have this culture so I'm not sure there is original term for it..
wow.. I feel your pain. So that means you're living in a dormitory or rented house/room??

@edensori did what??8-|  ...really??my memory kind of fuzzyhahahaha....then, should we say we're the pioneer?eeiii...with the byeontaeism already running in our vein (like @tiendoank said) , there's no such thing as founder/pioneer...kechiiihahahaha
btw, if you have an ipad/iphone, you can purchase justin tv applicationbut, i don't suggest it...cuz it's quite expensive (for me), plus there's no guarantee if we can stream the korean tv with no problemif someone here have the experience streaming thru ipad/iphone, please make a more realiable suggestion

Archived