[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

now i realize i miss my 200 post.  ~X( @edensor must be infected me to forget number of my post. or my adrenaline going crazy about that picture and make me forget.  =))
btw, we are really bias. when the vid preview show YS and CW cuddling comfortably on the bed the reaction just 'i think ep 37 all about YS and CW' or 'did CA going shopping with YS and CW?bored pink mousebut when our Pabo Couple picture cuddling??? everyone like cheerleader pink mousedance pink mousehard love pink mousein love pink mouse 

i think JH ask SS to apologize not because he take side. i think he already know how YA trying to mess with SS. he just dont want SS in trouble anymore consider she is still a rookie actress. it was just to cool down the matter. looking how everyone in production always underestimate her, saying that she just using MR name and every accident that happen (late for first script reading and come to wrong shooting places) make JH doesnt want to worsen the matter. for me, apologize doesnt meant SS defeated. remember, she's already wearing JH's heart in her sleeves without she realize it (this so sound British. to much novel i guess  :)) ) so dont worry guys, leave it to our CEO, he knows what he's doing.
as for YA bitchiness, i think SS has to borrow JH flyswatter and house fly pink mouse or she can just borrow BA to  boxer pink mouse

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyy said: @akinahana89i look forward for your new MVAja aja hwatinngg !!
it's a great MV that i posted it at Jo Jung Seok's threadand sorry... i didnt ask you first X_X Thank you! >:D< I am still in the middle of the compilation one and if I follow my trend, I make a new MV per week for that week's two episodes... so it looks like I'll be highly anticipating ep 37 and 38. :D
And I saw that you had posted it in JJS's thread and I definitely do not mind. :D Thanks for doing so, actually. :)

yoeda said: i think JH ask SS to apologize not because he take side. i think he already know how YA trying to mess with SS. he just dont want SS in trouble anymore consider she is still a rookie actress. it was just to cool down the matter. looking how everyone in production always underestimate her, saying that she just using MR name and every accident that happen (late for first script reading and come to wrong shooting places) make JH doesnt want to worsen the matter. for me, apologize doesnt meant SS defeated. remember, she's already wearing JH's heart in her sleeves without she realize it (this so sound British. to much novel i guess  :)) ) so dont worry guys, leave it to our CEO, he knows what he's doing. Yes, yes, yes! Exactly! That's what I've been trying to say. JH is a smart man - just sometimes a little clueless in the love department... but regarding his talent SS, he most definitely knows what he's doing. :D Go, JH, go! And go, SS, go! Fighting!! :D

Guest samsooky

@joyy, LOL! Sorry, '100-ton gorilla' is probably not even a proper figure of speech but those huge feelings of jealousy, hate, betrayal, etc are just like a baby gorilla - bigger and heavier than they look! All those raw emotions from on all sides - SS, JH, YA - I think will be swinging back and forth, from vine to vine, until something snaps...appropriate don't you think in that wild jungle typically found on a deserted island of love? ;) 

joyy said: i keep thinking about how could JH ask SS apologize to YA(though i understand that JH's intention might be for SS' own good and image before senior actors/actresses and the director)but, he made me teary =((and...YA....i am so going to kick your butt X(

@akinahana89 jjangg!! aside from JH & SS' fans, i think you're starting to have a fan base here
@samsooky
LOLperhaps it is your gorilla that makes SS so scared & being cuddly in JH's armsno wonder....both JH & SS looks so troubled, hugging each other in horrorpeople, it's not thunder storm...it's gorilla

yoeda

said:

i think JH ask SS to apologize not because he take side. i think he already know how YA trying to mess with SS. he just dont want SS in trouble anymore consider she is still a rookie actress. it was just to cool down the matter. looking how everyone in production always underestimate her, saying that she just using MR name and every accident that happen (late for first script reading and come to wrong shooting places) make JH doesnt want to worsen the matter. for me, apologize doesnt meant SS defeated. remember, she's already wearing JH's heart in her sleeves without she realize it (this so sound British. to much novel i guess  :)) ) so dont worry guys, leave it to our CEO, he knows what he's doing.
as for YA bitchiness, i think SS has to borrow JH flyswatter and house fly pink mouse or she can just borrow BA to  boxer pink mouse

Guest iheartyou1518

I'm back.. I'm soo happy.. and 16 fellow ytblss posters would know.. my other OTP just kiss.. i wish Shin-shin's kiss is just as cute as those two.. :)
off- topic picture : :)

201307122323201310_1.jpg

KatKat09 said: @akinahana89
Wow...I've watched all the videos you made for JH & SS...they're soooo beautiful...so nice to see those sweet moments again and again. thank you. Awww, thank you @KatKat09! One of my videos actually got removed because the agency that released the song doesn't want people sharing it on YT, so that was a real shame... but I'm so glad you like the ones that are still there! :D >:D<

joyy said: @akinahana89 jjangg!! aside from JH & SS' fans, i think you're starting to have a fan base here
I know! I'm so excited and happy. :D :D :D
I never thought I would surpass 10 subscribers, much less 100 subscribers... but I woke up this morning and there it was!
I think I squealed with excitement... lol. :))

I have my chingus in this thread to thank for that. You guys started sharing my videos here before I even registered as a member. Keke~~

Archived